ForumWarrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 47,187 posts
  • Locationclimbing Mt Tryhard, one smoldering Meta-Mech corpse at a time

Posted 15 July 2013 - 07:58 PM

View PostVanguard319, on 15 July 2013 - 04:32 PM, said:

As a generic mech, it looks good. However, I can't see it as a Marauder, the cockpit should jut out beyond the arms. This is more like a MAD imo:Posted Image
artwork by Shimmering Sword

After it went to the All-You-Can-Eat Buffet and porked into a MAD II.

#22 Wolverine479

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 10:23 AM

Boys and girls, we are talking about THE Marauder. Next to the Mad Cat one of the best Mech Designs ever! (Can`t wait to have it in MWO).
So please MWs and PGI don`t change much on the detail of this iconic Battlemech if ever coming to MWO!

Posted Image

Edited by Wolverine479, 06 August 2013 - 10:24 AM.

#23 Bishop Steiner

ForumWarrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 47,187 posts
  • Locationclimbing Mt Tryhard, one smoldering Meta-Mech corpse at a time

Posted 06 August 2013 - 10:49 AM

View PostWolverine479, on 06 August 2013 - 10:23 AM, said:

Boys and girls, we are talking about THE Marauder. Next to the Mad Cat one of the best Mech Designs ever! (Can`t wait to have it in MWO).
So please MWs and PGI don`t change much on the detail of this iconic Battlemech if ever coming to MWO!

Posted Image

except by NOPT changing it, we can never have it. I would rather have one that captures the feel, than none at all, thanks.

Also, the Original can't even bloody walk. It's one of the most ridiculously designed mechs, ever, which only makes sense when one realizes it's meant to be a hopping, flying anime space robot.

#24 NautilusCommand

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 695 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 04:09 PM

View PostBishop Steiner, on 06 August 2013 - 10:49 AM, said:

except by NOPT changing it, we can never have it. I would rather have one that captures the feel, than none at all, thanks.

Also, the Original can't even bloody walk. It's one of the most ridiculously designed mechs, ever, which only makes sense when one realizes it's meant to be a hopping, flying anime space robot.

As well something that makes no sense what so ever is that the cannon is an AC/5, it looks like it could be a gauss rifle, maybe even a ac/20.

#25 Magik0012

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 460 posts
  • LocationAustin, Texas

Posted 06 August 2013 - 07:55 PM

View PostBishop Steiner, on 06 August 2013 - 10:49 AM, said:

I'm a Marauder fan-boi as much as the next guy.. possibly more.. but Bishop is right.. short of giving HG a metric butt-tonne of cash, we will never see the "original" BattleTech design in MWO

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users