Mwo Universe

6 replies to this topic

#1 LiquidDanO

• Pip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 15 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 05:38 AM

I'd really like to see the Innersphere Factions get implemented, with a Persistent Universe. I'm sure it would keep more players around and playing, after they become bored of the mech-variant-grinding. I mean, How awesome would it be to have an actual warring Innersphere.... with worlds capable of capture.... Remember the old Mechassault2? on XBOX Live? It almost had it pulled off... I wish PGI would get this going.

Of course, if you're working on it already, PGI, Keep it coming! What does everyone else think?

#2 Booran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,073 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 07:02 AM

Do you mean something like Community Warfare?

#3 Wintersdark

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,375 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationCalgary, AB

Posted 15 July 2013 - 07:33 AM

Yeah, that's what community ware fare is all about. Sept 13 isn't it for launch?

#4 Alex Warden

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,659 posts
  • Location...straying in the Inner Sphere...

Posted 15 July 2013 - 01:19 PM

View PostWintersdark, on 15 July 2013 - 07:33 AM, said:

Yeah, that's what community ware fare is all about. Sept 13 isn't it for launch?

they SAID, CW would be in for launch...they SAID they won´t launch w/o it... but there are many reasons for doubt, that they can make it, at least in a "Community Warfare Worthy" shape...

#5 Wintersdark

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,375 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationCalgary, AB

Posted 15 July 2013 - 06:03 PM

View PostAlex Warden, on 15 July 2013 - 01:19 PM, said:

they SAID, CW would be in for launch...they SAID they won´t launch w/o it... but there are many reasons for doubt, that they can make it, at least in a "Community Warfare Worthy" shape...

*rolls eyes*

I get not getting all worked up and excited with hype, for there lies disappointment and sadness, but these sorts of comments are just needlessly depressing and useless - it's not like they help "encourage" PGI to get anything done quicker.

#6 Booran

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,073 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 03:01 AM

I'm just confused that the OP being a fellow Goldie doesn't seem to have read up on CW, but then again maybe I'm not getting the language and he acutally means something else. English is not my first language.

#7 LiquidDanO

• Pip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 15 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 04:14 AM

Nope. I haven't read up on Community Warfare. I must have missed the news flash... Honestly I check out the forums sometimes, but there are too many posts about boring weapon balancing for my liking. I'd rather read about new game modes or ways to tie in BattleTech Lore to the game.

Perhaps I haven't been looking in the right place. I'm going to read up on it now! Thanks guys!

8 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 8 guests, 0 anonymous users