The Ost Series: Ostscout, Ostroc And Ostsol (Re-Design And Concept Page)

23 replies to this topic

#21 Bishop Steiner

ForumWarrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 47,187 posts
  • Locationclimbing Mt Tryhard, one smoldering Meta-Mech corpse at a time

Posted 10 October 2014 - 12:27 PM

View PostBelorion, on 10 October 2014 - 07:13 AM, said:

I really like the Ostscout here. I say we start a save the OstMech campaign. I am also not sure if these are even truly considered unseen, I think they got kicked to regular status at some point.

Maybe to a pack or something...

All are based (very badly) off the Zentraedi Battlepod, so are direct HG compliance issues. Unfortunately. Though I think making them "not battlepoddy" is pretty simple.

#22 Demi-Precentor Konev

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 386 posts
  • LocationDnepropetrovsk, Galedon Military District

Posted 10 October 2014 - 05:23 PM

So all we need are David White, Bishop Steiner, Alex, and Shimmering Sword to redo all the BattleTech art, and then they can redesign all the minis off their art, and the world can be perfect.

Great art as usual, comrade. The Ost 'Mechs don't get enough respect. The Ostsol especially the 6D variant: "A complete redesign of the Ostsol, the -6D is powered by an extralight engine and is built using triple strength myomer, which push the 'Mech's top speed to 97.2 kph when operating in its optimum heat range. The 'Mech also uses double heat sinks, and is protected with eleven and a half tons of armor. The weapons payload of the -6D consists of two Diverse Optics ER Large Lasers, two Diverse Optics ER Medium Lasers, two Magna 600P Medium Pulse Lasers, and two Magna 200P Small Pulse Lasers. All of these weapons are linked to an advanced Targeting Computer, making them more accurate at range." 6/9 heavy, TSM moving around 60 tons, and all those lasers. Great 'Mech!

Edited by ArtyomBrusilov, 10 October 2014 - 05:25 PM.

#23 Thorqemada

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,366 posts

Posted 10 October 2014 - 05:33 PM

I allways liked the OST-Mechs bcs i like Outsider/Underdogs, maybe i would buy a OST-Mech pack when PGI offers one and i have some Money Surplus.

#24 Brian Banzai

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Phoenix
  • The Phoenix
  • 731 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationLebanon, TN

Posted 07 February 2019 - 09:37 AM

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users