40 replies to this topic

#21 Buddha

Rookie

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 10:19 PM

View PostSageOfBattle, on 13 June 2012 - 11:57 AM, said:

I was in the VL Clans, but in a more minor one, Clan Diamond Wolf. I used to go by CDW_Sunder. I can remember looking at how big some of the other Clans were and thinking "How the hell do we beat them?" :lol:

Holy crap...I remember you Sunder ;) I used to go by Dromar when i played. Of all our members I remember you, Lonewolf, and Gunmetal quite distinctly. In fact you may have been at my members test.

#22 Z0MBIE Y0SHI

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,152 posts
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 30 June 2012 - 10:24 PM

My memory is so damn hazy, pretty sure I used to bump heads with CJF in MW4 all the time when I was in WC.

If you guys are who I'm thinking of, glad to see ya'll back. Fun group to fight with.

Edited by Z0MBIE Y0SHI, 30 June 2012 - 10:29 PM.

#23 Mar Helmer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 233 posts
  • LocationIronhold City, Ironhold, Kerensky Cluster

Posted 03 July 2012 - 05:23 PM

View PostStingerPryde, on 19 June 2012 - 07:41 PM, said:

Crap, people are still alive.

Holy ****, Stinger?! DUDE! HOW ARE YOU! It's Dev. :P

Edited by Mar Helmer, 03 July 2012 - 06:04 PM.

#24 anonymous218

• PipPip
  • 49 posts
  • LocationIronhold

Posted 03 July 2012 - 06:00 PM

View PostStingerPryde, on 19 June 2012 - 07:41 PM, said:

Crap, people are still alive.

Hi, Stinger! It's Fury. :-D

#25 StingerPryde

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 06:05 AM

View PostMar Helmer, on 03 July 2012 - 05:23 PM, said:

Holy ****, Stinger?! DUDE! HOW ARE YOU! It's Dev. :P

View PostElizabeth Hazen, on 03 July 2012 - 06:00 PM, said:

Hi, Stinger! It's Fury. :-D

Wow, Good too see people are still around. It's been a long time. What have you been up too?

#26 Mar Helmer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 233 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 11:13 AM

View PostStingerPryde, on 05 July 2012 - 06:05 AM, said:

Wow, Good too see people are still around. It's been a long time. What have you been up too?

Living and working in NYC, still jonesing to stomp around in a light 'Mech and be a pest. You?

#27 DaisuSaikoro Nagasawa

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 973 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationTaipei, Taiwan

Posted 20 July 2012 - 05:18 PM

Just to make mention. I've changed my name. I'm now Daisu Saikoro... dropped my blood name n' all.

I used to fight under DS_daisusaikoro with Oigres, Thoman, Mammon, Moon, Eracer, Helevita, Com_Raven, and a few others.

Hail! We're getting the band back together.

Edited by Daisu Saikoro, 20 July 2012 - 05:19 PM.

#28 Marialle Radick

Rookie

• 2 posts
  • LocationOklahoma

Posted 26 July 2012 - 07:00 AM

Funny, I was moving my office yesterday and came across a box of Btech Novels, cards, little mechs with arms missing...opened my email up...Leave it to Thoman (Taigen) who tracks me down and sends me the buzz on MWOMercs. Been awhile, been a long while!!!!

#29 xArsenalx

Rookie

• 6 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 05:23 AM

good to see all JF and DS and everyone all now im looking for army of absolute.. anyone seen AoA_Thunderbolt or AoA_PoP

#30 Mad M

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 1 posts
  • LocationIronhold, cockpit of a Timberwolf

Posted 28 June 2013 - 07:56 PM

Hey guys JF_Mad_Machine here,

I just nostalgically did a google search for 'Jade Falcon VL', I can't believe I found you guys. Good to see the VL Falcons are still kicking about. It is great to see you guys, we had some awesome battles in the VL.

Stinger, Dev in particular I remember we had a lot of other interests in common, talking about aircraft, engineering, the military etc. good times.

Its been more than a decade since our VL glory days, really puts things into perspective. Heck if you guys are back in the game I might just have to upgrade and get into MWO.

Greetings to all my JF comrades

Seyla

Mad

#31 Gremlich Johns

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,855 posts
  • LocationMaryland, USA

Posted 29 June 2013 - 12:36 PM

I was in CBS then, too. No Bloodname, Just Gremlich.

#32 StingerPryde

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 06:39 PM

Hey Mad, good to see some old schoolers are finding there way back.

#33 Mar Helmer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 233 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 06:24 AM

View PostMad M, on 28 June 2013 - 07:56 PM, said:

Hey guys JF_Mad_Machine here,

I just nostalgically did a google search for 'Jade Falcon VL', I can't believe I found you guys. Good to see the VL Falcons are still kicking about. It is great to see you guys, we had some awesome battles in the VL.

Stinger, Dev in particular I remember we had a lot of other interests in common, talking about aircraft, engineering, the military etc. good times.

Its been more than a decade since our VL glory days, really puts things into perspective. Heck if you guys are back in the game I might just have to upgrade and get into MWO.

Greetings to all my JF comrades

Seyla

Mad

Hail MM, great to see you! I'm currently saKhan of Clan Widowmaker so if you get into MWO send us an application and I'll fast-track it for you. Same goes for you, Stinger. Nothing better than hopping back on comms old friends, right? :) It'd be awesome to catch up with you guys.

I'd also like to invite any of my and JF's old VL war buddies to join WM too if you're looking for a clan. We compete, we practice, we screw around, we shoot ****, and we shoot the ****. Hit me up with a PM or email me at marhelmer@widowmakers.com.

Edited by Mar Helmer, 03 July 2013 - 06:24 AM.

#34 KingCobra

• The DeathRain
  • The DeathRain
  • 2,726 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 03 July 2013 - 07:42 AM

I remember a lot of you from VL I was CSR_KingCobra or GB_KingCobra in MW4 we played VL,MWA and BZ mostly with a little NBT and MWL thrown in for fun. I was one of the original CJF for Mechwarrior2(1995-1996) my first unit then I moved on to GhostBears and Clan Snow Raven. Good to see you all alive and well if we get private matches in MWO someday maybe we could set up a few games. Looking for players also GB_IronClaw, GB_True,GB_Lone,JF_RedRum,CSR_Messiha and a few more. http://www.bing.com/...r+2+jade+falcon

#35 Milt

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 09:58 AM

some of these names seem to be familiar. i was 328th_Milt, 328x_Milt, 4th_Milt, CSH_Milt, and CMM_Milt in VL. its nice to see some old timers

#36 Viper69

• 4,204 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 10:08 AM

I was in VL league

SA_Viper69

Star Adders.

Edited by Viper69, 03 July 2013 - 10:09 AM.

#37 Felicitatem Parco

Professor of Memetics

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 13,522 posts
  • LocationIs Being Obscured By ECM

Posted 04 July 2013 - 11:48 AM

I will move this to the new Jade Falcon forums, since it was created before that subforum existed

Edited by Prosperity Park, 04 July 2013 - 11:48 AM.

#38 Statik

Rookie

• 4 posts
  • LocationInner Sphere

Posted 22 July 2013 - 09:44 AM

Hey all. Not sure if any of you remember me but I was in the NBT also. Think I may have skirmished with a few Jade Falcons way back when. I went by the name Spyder back then. I remember I was notorious for piloting a Victor with a few Gauss rifles and holding down the city on one of the desert maps? lol Anyway, good to see some of you still around. :ph34r: Hopefully we'll get to play together in the near future.

#39 VigorousApathy

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Thumper
  • The Thumper
  • 130 posts
  • LocationI have no idea. Im getting sky high in a spider 5v.

Posted 23 July 2013 - 06:17 AM

reviving thread from old thread from 2012 like a boss.

#40 Savvage

Rookie

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 08:20 PM

anyone remember the guy with 2 PPC's and the best engine he could get after armour, whizzed around the jungle all the time hilarious to watch that.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users