Map Change For The Big Maps

3 replies to this topic

#1 GMAK

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 188 posts
  • LocationMontréal

Posted 28 July 2013 - 06:45 PM

The new huge maps{can't remeber the name} are great but a lot of times it's very boring.

The opposite team don't go in the center and it end in a very boring game. Just the small one that play these game. We end up just walking for 15 minutes with the 100 tons and other heavy.

So I tough about a fix to this.

Why not two ressource point near each other in the center of the map? I think this could lead most people to go there and than we could have a great fight on these map like I had sometimes.

#2 Bartholomew bartholomew

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 1,250 posts
  • LocationInner sphere drop point

Posted 28 July 2013 - 07:30 PM

Tourmaline desert perchance, the one with the crashed dropship? The answer to that is don't play assult, play conquest everybody fights at theta!

Or maybe alpine peaks, Fight happen at the center often but it's not the greatest terrain for the people from the upper droppoint.

Anyways, always running to the center to brawl is boring. There is way better strategic terrain then the center in every map.

#3 GMAK

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 188 posts
  • LocationMontréal

Posted 28 July 2013 - 08:21 PM

View PostBartholomew bartholomew, on 28 July 2013 - 07:30 PM, said:

Tourmaline desert perchance, the one with the crashed dropship? The answer to that is don't play assult, play conquest everybody fights at theta!

Or maybe alpine peaks, Fight happen at the center often but it's not the greatest terrain for the people from the upper droppoint.

Anyways, always running to the center to brawl is boring. There is way better strategic terrain then the center in every map.

I was talking about change for the conquest map, I just play conquest, the other mode is boring.

And no, they most of the time fight for theta but not always and it's what I would want them to do with this fix,

#4 Silent Hunter

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 137 posts
  • LocationWherever I am needed the most.

Posted 29 July 2013 - 04:28 AM

Started a topic about this here:

http://mwomercs.com/...92#entry2594292

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users