26 replies to this topic

#21 Zerstorer Stallin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 683 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 01:49 AM

View PostRuss Bullock, on 11 June 2012 - 07:12 PM, said:

We plan to put out some news this week to clarify points on Founders Mechs and a few other bits on the founders program. Before Friday I hope to get a few news posts up to make sure everyone really understands what they would be buying.

NICE!

#22 Czechu_NS

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 182 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 12 June 2012 - 06:33 AM

View PostZynk, on 11 June 2012 - 11:45 PM, said:

MONTREAL - May 22, 2012 - Calling all MechWarrior® fans! An exclusive MechWarrior Online™ Founder’s Program goes on sale June 19th. It will offer die-hard fans of this beloved franchise valuable benefits including: in-game currency, a custom BattleMech™ ("ELITE" level only), up to a two-month free premium account, a permanent "Founder’s Tag" and more. Dubbed "OPERATION INCEPTION," the Founder’s program gives fans a limited one-time chance to secure exclusive MechWarrior Online game content via two ranks:

$60 ELITE Founder's Package Includes: <<<("ELITE" level only)
Exclusive custom "Founder's BattleMech." This 'Mech includes a lifetime, per-match C-Bill booster

("ELITE" level only) <Should read> a custom BattleMech™ Comes with "Elite Founders Package only"

Yes, I know about that and I DO know, that ("ELITE" level only) means "Elite Founders Package only". I just made an answear to the second sentence which is "Mechs don't have levels or tiers like in WoT." - next time I will try to quote the exact sentence in the post I'll be reffering to.

View PostDerek Icelord, on 11 June 2012 - 11:58 PM, said:

That was the example of a pilot's experience tree and the bonuses you could gain from sticking with a single chassis. That is not a 'Mech tier tree.

I wasn't talking about 'Mech tiers. The point of my post was to prove that there will be such thing as leveling for 'Mechs at all. Unfortunately (because my english sucks) I've misunderstood few things and made not good example and silly post.

Also I now understand the point of Tyra's last sentence. Appologies!

#23 cdnmute

• PipPipPip
  • 67 posts
  • LocationBrampton, Ontario

Posted 15 June 2012 - 07:17 AM

Completely off topic... to all of you posters who say my english sucks.... I wish my ability to speak another language was half as good as your "sucky" english. Man us engligh as first langauge guys need to chill out on nitpicking a post to death for exact langauge and syntax....

#24 Major Tom

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 504 posts
  • LocationIncomming!

Posted 15 June 2012 - 07:23 AM

View Postcdnmute, on 15 June 2012 - 07:17 AM, said:

Completely off topic... to all of you posters who say my english sucks.... I wish my ability to speak another language was half as good as your "sucky" english. Man us engligh as first langauge guys need to chill out on nitpicking a post to death for exact langauge and syntax....

What he said (i think)

#25 NinjaCool

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 241 posts
  • LocationDenmark (happiest people on earth!)

Posted 15 June 2012 - 07:27 AM

We plan to put out some news this week to clarify points on Founders Mechs and a few other bits on the founders program. Before Friday I hope to get a few news posts up to make sure everyone really understands what they would be buying.
I sure hope we get info today as its already Friday now ;)

#26 xstrider

• PipPipPip
  • 81 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 15 June 2012 - 07:30 AM

I hope the clarification comes soon, the speculations are driving me crazy.

Edit: Lol a ninja beat me to it.

Edited by xstrider, 15 June 2012 - 07:31 AM.

#27 CCC Dober

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,881 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 07:57 AM

There are good reasons to hope that these Mechs can be upgraded like any other Mechs.

It's a professional dev team gents, and that means a lot. Russ let us all know that the stakes are high and made it clear that our committment will be absolutely crucial for the further development of this game. Screwing over the founders would run counter to the very idea. Ain't gonna happen.

Edited by CCC Dober, 15 June 2012 - 07:58 AM.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users