4 replies to this topic

#1 Bongfu

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 147 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 08:15 AM

Double post

Edited by Bongfu, 02 August 2013 - 09:05 PM.

#2 Spleen5459

• Pip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 12 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 08:31 AM

2. Focus fire: Listen to your officer or point commander, and shoot what he shoots so that outgoing firepower can be maximized. The faster targets are killed or disarmed the faster the star can react to other threats and neutralize them. Thus ensuring that most, if not all, Diamond Sharks make it out to see another invasion.

DUDE....... Complete violation of Clan tactical doctrine...... I should challenge you to a circle of equals

#3 Lukoi Banacek

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 10:05 AM

View PostSpleen5459, on 02 August 2013 - 08:31 AM, said:

DUDE....... Complete violation of Clan tactical doctrine...... I should challenge you to a circle of equals

Clearly you have never really REALLY read the books or you would know this is false. Clan Zellbrigen was a ritualistic cultural norm within the Clans that was swiftly abandoned against the IS, once it was quickly realized that they did not fight like the Clans and would not be coerced/shamed etc into doing so.

Focusing on only one opponent at a time went away early in the initial invasion and was completely a non-issue well before the battle over Tukkayid versus Comstar.

Circle of Equals indeed. Read up on your game lore before ya bother to nerd-rage mate, you will get better results.

edit: p.s. if you were a genetically engineered, trained for a lifetime Mech pilot in a machine that was technically much more advanced than your IS opponents -- then I *might* agree your nerd-rage is on point.

But it is a video game man. LOL.

Edited by Lukoi, 02 August 2013 - 10:07 AM.

#4 Bongfu

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 147 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 12:10 PM

View PostLukoi, on 02 August 2013 - 10:05 AM, said:

Clearly you have never really REALLY read the books or you would know this is false. Clan Zellbrigen was a ritualistic cultural norm within the Clans that was swiftly abandoned against the IS, once it was quickly realized that they did not fight like the Clans and would not be coerced/shamed etc into doing so.

Focusing on only one opponent at a time went away early in the initial invasion and was completely a non-issue well before the battle over Tukkayid versus Comstar.

Circle of Equals indeed. Read up on your game lore before ya bother to nerd-rage mate, you will get better results.

edit: p.s. if you were a genetically engineered, trained for a lifetime Mech pilot in a machine that was technically much more advanced than your IS opponents -- then I *might* agree your nerd-rage is on point.

But it is a video game man. LOL.

Aff.

We honor Zellbringen when it is given. However, the straveg the Innersphere calls its forces do not fight with honor or skill. So we squash them like we would bandits.

Edited by Bongfu, 02 August 2013 - 12:11 PM.

#5 Gremlich Johns

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,855 posts
  • LocationMaryland, USA

Posted 02 August 2013 - 06:42 PM

I appreciate this effort to bring CDS into MW:O. I hope that the leadership of this galaxy hold close the honor of the Clans, to earn their Bloodnames in accordance with Clan Lore.

Know, however, that the Clan Blood Spirit, as much as there is one in MW:O, cannot be perceived as an ally of this, or any other Clan in this timeline. What few members there are do appreciate that there are more players who wish to expand what little Clan presence there is in MW:O.

In addition, I echo the admonition to Spleen - Keep in mind that adherence to Clan Honor protocols depends not only on the situation at hand, but depends heavily upon the Clan being considered.

Stravag are not worthy of consideration - only elimination.

I recommend reading the roleplay found at NBT-HC before presuming to know what true Clansmen think about the BT fiction. Start with "Interesting Times". Most of the RP at that link is set before the Jihad garbage.

Edited by Gremlich Johns, 05 August 2013 - 06:26 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users