1196 replies to this topic

#1061 WhiteTiger32109

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Chu-sa
  • Chu-sa
  • 591 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 13 July 2018 - 03:44 PM

Hey Mechwarriors, if your looking for a good time and fun drops look no further than us here at Cameron's Highlanders. Stop on by our discord and drop with us.

#1062 mrcrazymonkey

• PipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 28 posts

Posted 15 July 2018 - 11:50 AM

You guys still recruiting? Returning player here and I'm looking for a group to help me re learn this game.

Edited by mrcrazymonkey, 15 July 2018 - 11:51 AM.

#1063 WhiteTiger32109

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Chu-sa
  • Chu-sa
  • 591 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 21 July 2018 - 03:42 AM

Morning mechwarriors, We are always hiring new pilots and weather you are new, returning to the game or have been playing since the game came out we would be honored to to have you join our ranks.

#1064 WhiteTiger32109

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Chu-sa
  • Chu-sa
  • 591 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 23 July 2018 - 04:14 PM

Hey Mechwarriors, We are always on the look out for new people to join our ranks and have fun in a drop with us. Please stop by our discord and meet our friendly staff and drop with us.

#1065 WhiteTiger32109

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Chu-sa
  • Chu-sa
  • 591 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 25 July 2018 - 05:10 AM

Hey Mechwarriors, We are always recruiting and if your new to the game, long standing veteran, or returning to the game from a long break we would love to have you stop by and drop with our friendly staff of crazy pilots. See you soon.

#1066 WhiteTiger32109

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Chu-sa
  • Chu-sa
  • 591 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 26 July 2018 - 05:20 PM

Hey Mechwarriors, We are always hiring and looking for new talnet to join our ranks so please feel free to stop by our discord and meet with our friendly pilots and drop with us.

#1067 WhiteTiger32109

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Chu-sa
  • Chu-sa
  • 591 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 29 July 2018 - 03:18 AM

Hey Mechwarriors, we are always recruiting and if you are looking to have a ton of fun to your drops feel free to stop by our discord and meet our friendly pilots and drop with us.

#1068 WhiteTiger32109

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Chu-sa
  • Chu-sa
  • 591 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 04 August 2018 - 03:32 AM

Hey Mechwarriors, We are out there hiring and having a blast in the drops. If your looking for a great time with awesome pilots come and stop by our discord. See you soon.

#1069 LordArch0n

Rookie

• The Soviet
  • The Soviet
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 August 2018 - 12:02 PM

Hello,

I am a relatively new player (200~ hours) and I am looking to try my hand at some game modes with a more competitive vibe than QP.

Previous to MWO I have played 3000 hours of CSGO, so I understand the competitive mindset and drive for success and victory. I have mostly IS mechs at the moment, but will be looking into expanding my clan mechs in order to have some balance.

If you have any questions feel free to message me on the forums or discord (Arch0n #5621)

Thank you,
Arch0n

#1070 WhiteTiger32109

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Chu-sa
  • Chu-sa
  • 591 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 08 August 2018 - 05:10 PM

Hey Pilots, we are recruiting and also looking for a good time in our drops. Always working hard to improve and make the events fun. See you on the battlefield.

#1071 WhiteTiger32109

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Chu-sa
  • Chu-sa
  • 591 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 14 August 2018 - 04:01 PM

Hey Mechwarriors, We at Cameron's Highlanders had an awesome time with the latest mini FW event and hope to see more of these kinds of events in the future. Clan vs clan and IS vs IS makes for some awesome fights. If your looking for good drops and good people to drop with stop by our discord and drop with us.

Edited by WhiteTiger32109, 18 August 2018 - 04:19 PM.

#1072 WhiteTiger32109

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Chu-sa
  • Chu-sa
  • 591 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 18 August 2018 - 04:20 PM

Hey Mechwarriors,we here at Cameron's Highlanders are working hard at having fun during this current mini-FW event.If your looking for fun times and great drops look us up on our discord.

#1073 WhiteTiger32109

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Chu-sa
  • Chu-sa
  • 591 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 24 August 2018 - 04:47 PM

Hey Pilots, with another Event completed we have had more wild matches in the FP mini-events that were hugely fun. If you want to be part of this fun stop by our discord and drop with us. Our friendly staff and pilots will make you feel at home.

#1074 Vanyon01

Rookie

• The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 August 2018 - 07:05 PM

Hello, I am looking for a unit that is active in both group drops and faction play. The latest events have shown me that it can be fun, if you drop with people willing to communicate. What do I need to do to drop with you guys a couple of times and see if it will be a fit. I was with another unit for a brief time and it was not a fit. I am usually on after 9pm Texas time and often during the day although not at regular times. Right now I am just frustrated with the single que drops, no communications and people seem to just lose their minds. I really want people I can drop with who have a plan, use comms and win or lose, have fun.

Hope to drop with you soon.

#1075 ShodDeathMaker

Rookie

• The Warrior
  • The Warrior
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 August 2018 - 11:05 AM

I'm Shod, friend of Vanyon. We been looking for a unit.

#1076 WhiteTiger32109

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Chu-sa
  • Chu-sa
  • 591 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 29 August 2018 - 05:28 PM

You are most welcome to join up with us. That goes for all you pilots out there looking to join a unit, if you looking for good times and great drops, you have found the right place. Just drop by our discord and our friendly staff and pilots will make you feel at home.

#1077 Bwah Ha Ha

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Solitary
  • The Solitary
  • 158 posts

Posted 29 August 2018 - 06:57 PM

No TeamSpeak just Discord? Just checking.

#1078 Blackfang

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 766 posts
  • LocationComing to a planet near you!

Posted 29 August 2018 - 09:34 PM

Would you guys consider a very casual returning pilot?

#1079 WhiteTiger32109

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Chu-sa
  • Chu-sa
  • 591 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 03 September 2018 - 03:42 PM

Hey Mechwarriors, We here at the Highlanders are having fun working through the latest event andif you'd like to join our fun just stop by our discord and talk to our friendly staff and pilots and have a great time.

#1080 WhiteTiger32109

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Chu-sa
  • Chu-sa
  • 591 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 06 September 2018 - 03:00 PM

Hey Mechwarriors, we are hard at it having fun and working as a team doing it. If team work and having fun are at the top for your needs look us up on our discord and our friendly staff and silly pilots can help you :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users