1196 replies to this topic

#1101 WhiteTiger32109

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Chu-sa
  • Chu-sa
  • 591 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 15 December 2018 - 12:04 PM

Hey Mechwarriors, if you looking for a great bunch of people to hang out with and have fun with and enjoy playing, just stop on in a check us out.

#1102 WhiteTiger32109

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Chu-sa
  • Chu-sa
  • 591 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 22 December 2018 - 04:52 AM

Happy Holidays To all mechwarriors out there and everyone enjoy.

#1103 WhiteTiger32109

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Chu-sa
  • Chu-sa
  • 591 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 23 December 2018 - 09:05 AM

Happy Holidays Mechwarriors, We hope everyone is enjoying the Holidays from Cameron's Highlanders.

#1104 Mongrel714

• PipPip
  • Warrior - Point 1
  • Warrior - Point 1
  • 27 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 24 December 2018 - 06:38 AM

Greetings, Merry Christmas, Happy holidays to all!
I am looking for a new home and dropship to park my Mech's, My call sign is Mongrel714, I have plenty of Mech's to fill Clan and IS Drop decks, nearly 50 in all, I mainly run Heavies and Assaults, I love Brawling, although I am working on my skills in Mediums and Lights.
My stats don't look that great, partly for having a really bad Computer for the first year or so that I'd been piloting, (10-12 FPS on a good day) I have a better comp now, not top of the line, but it gets the job done.
Does your group drop regularly during the week or weekends? Is your focus mainly on competition, or do you do pug and faction a lot?
I ask because the team I'm presently on is more into competition than anything else and I didn't have the time to put into comp this year so I did not get to drop with them much or train.
I am Clan at heart, I was with The 12th Bear Guards for a good while, now I'm with Smoke Adders, I just want to be on a team that is active in dropping, training, Calling targets and taking them down, and having fun blowing up the other guy.
Thank you for your time, sorry this got a little lengthy, hopefully we can drop together and see how it goes!
Mongrel.

#1105 TygerLily

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The People's Hero
  • The People
  • 2,150 posts

Posted 24 December 2018 - 08:18 AM

Hey Mongrel,

Stop by our Discord! https://discord.gg/3yyjhTT

We do a bit of both competitive play and casual group play. You're welcome to come hang out and fit in where you'd like. Our casual group play does involve some coordination, calling targets, movement, and so on so it's not casual in the sense that we're just "pugging in the group queue" so if you are looking for the team aspect, we'll probably be a good fit.

9:00 EST is our general time.

Hope to see ya!

#1106 Mongrel714

• PipPip
  • Warrior - Point 1
  • Warrior - Point 1
  • 27 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 24 December 2018 - 08:30 PM

Hey Tiger,
I'll hop on there and we'll blow some stuff up!
Thx Mongrel

#1107 WhiteTiger32109

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Chu-sa
  • Chu-sa
  • 591 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 27 December 2018 - 04:28 AM

Hey everyone, We hope everyone had a great Christmas and hope everyone has a Happy New Year!

#1108 WhiteTiger32109

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Chu-sa
  • Chu-sa
  • 591 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 30 December 2018 - 07:59 AM

Happy New Year to all you Mechwarriors out there. We are looking forward to continuing our growth this coming year with more fun to come.

#1109 WhiteTiger32109

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Chu-sa
  • Chu-sa
  • 591 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 01 January 2019 - 04:35 AM

Happy New Year from all of us at Cameron's Highlanders. Enjoy your 2019!

#1110 WhiteTiger32109

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Chu-sa
  • Chu-sa
  • 591 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 06 January 2019 - 05:47 PM

Hey Mech Warriors, We hope everyone enjoying your 2019 so far. Make it a great year guys.

#1111 WhiteTiger32109

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Chu-sa
  • Chu-sa
  • 591 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 11 January 2019 - 06:52 AM

Hey Mechwarriors, We are having a great time this year and we hear Battle for Midway is coming back and we are looking forward to it.

#1112 TygerLily

• The People's Hero
  • The People
  • 2,150 posts

Posted 15 January 2019 - 10:32 AM

Lol
Posted Image

#1113 TygerLily

• The People's Hero
  • The People
  • 2,150 posts

Posted 16 January 2019 - 09:11 PM

Posted Image

#1114 WhiteTiger32109

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Chu-sa
  • Chu-sa
  • 591 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 19 January 2019 - 12:26 PM

Hey Mechwarriors, We are having a great time earning Cbills and having fun with everyone. If your looking for good time look us up.

#1115 WhiteTiger32109

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Chu-sa
  • Chu-sa
  • 591 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 20 January 2019 - 05:23 PM

Hey Mechwarriors,

We are always having fun here and sharing builds with our unit mates. If your looking for great unit mates and great times look us up on our discord and drop in and say hi. We always have room for one more.

#1116 WhiteTiger32109

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Chu-sa
  • Chu-sa
  • 591 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 23 January 2019 - 07:51 AM

Hello Mechwarriors,

We are hiring and if your a new player or an experienced player or even an old player returning to the game after a long time away we have room for all. See you all on the battlefield.

#1117 shadowsix

Rookie

• Little Helper
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 January 2019 - 08:44 AM

Greetings Highlanders,

I'm a returning newbie since the MWO's launch. My pilot rating is still at tier 4, but I am yearning for a company in which I can contribute for. Hopefully, there is a room for me in your circle. If so, how do I proceed?

Best regards
Andy

#1118 TygerLily

• The People's Hero
  • The People
  • 2,150 posts

Posted 23 January 2019 - 12:57 PM

View Postshadowsix, on 23 January 2019 - 08:44 AM, said:

Greetings Highlanders,

I'm a returning newbie since the MWO's launch. My pilot rating is still at tier 4, but I am yearning for a company in which I can contribute for. Hopefully, there is a room for me in your circle. If so, how do I proceed?

Best regards
Andy

Hey shadow, just come drop with us on our Discord: https://discord.gg/3yyjhTT

We're mostly night time crew and most people get on around 8 or 9pm EST. But we screw around all day on the Discord to so we'll be on to say hi. xD

Edited by TygerLily, 23 January 2019 - 12:57 PM.

#1119 TygerLily

• The People's Hero
  • The People
  • 2,150 posts

Posted 23 January 2019 - 01:12 PM

Posted Image

Cameron's Highlanders united on July 4th, 2013 with twenty-three warriors. We are focused on winning as a merc corps in Faction Warfare, Solaris 7, and our nightly matches. Mature and optimistic, we value honorable conduct and character alongside skill. We choose familiarity, efficient comms and tactics as our path to winning.

Posted Image

We operate without rank as a circle of equals. Each person in this corp has skills and knowledge they bring to the table and are free to pursue and push the projects they think will benefit our clan. We aren't wrapped up in ego games and are definitely a "no-drama" kind of group. Within Faction Play, Solaris 7, and for nightly group drops we most certainly seek more skilled pilots who want to join our small family.

We aim for calm and efficient comms during drops and we have our own way of doing things which leads to many more victories than defeats. A warrior in this company can choose which direction best suits him regarding roles and we aren't hung up on running (or not running) "the meta."

If you're looking for humble beginnings with a good group of people, free of drama, who can shoot straight and have a good head on their shoulders, look us up (generally around 9pm EST).

Posted Image

HIGHLANDER HQ || https://discord.gg/3yyjhTT
COMSTAR PAGE || http://cameronshighlanders.enjin.com

Posted Image

#1120 shadowsix

Rookie

• Little Helper
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 January 2019 - 06:14 PM

View PostTygerLily, on 23 January 2019 - 12:57 PM, said:

Hey shadow, just come drop with us on our Discord: https://discord.gg/3yyjhTT

We're mostly night time crew and most people get on around 8 or 9pm EST. But we screw around all day on the Discord to so we'll be on to say hi. xD

Thank you Tyger - I'm on it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users