Daily Xp X 2 Thing

7 replies to this topic

#1 Demon Horde

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 178 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 10:14 PM

While the idea sounds great once you level up a mech variant, XP for that variant becomes worthless. wouldn't it be nicer to have a C-bill X2 daily thing instead ??? Just a thought. We could always use more c-bills while most XP (mech variant xp) does become useless at some point. tell me what you other players think.

Edited by Demon Horde, 10 August 2013 - 10:15 PM.

#2 Caswallon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 540 posts
  • LocationArboris

Posted 11 August 2013 - 03:18 AM

Well I like the mechanic personally. Though I agree more cbills is always nice too!

So far all its done is make me rotate through my stable until I have gotten a double victory bonus on one chassis then I go back to the current mech I am leveling up in efficientcies.

I see no harm in that.

#3 Firewuff

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,204 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

Posted 11 August 2013 - 05:44 AM

Agreed. Once you get mastery it should be c-bills

#4 Sarsaparilla Kid

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 664 posts
  • LocationGold Country

Posted 11 August 2013 - 08:22 AM

But wait...you can convert your Mech XP to General XP so that you can unlock Pilot modules...y'know, the things that cost millions of C-bills that you don't have?

#5 JeepStuff

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 228 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 03:11 PM

For me, XP was always more grindy than C-bills. So I'm thrilled to have the XP bump.

And perhaps more importantly, the new system encourages me to play all my mechs. Prior to this, I would pick a favorite and play that favorite to death. Now I feel like if I don't take each one for a spin, I'm missing out on free stuff. So it adds variety in a game that can easily get stale.

I love it. Nice work. Thanks.

#6 Elizander

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 7,540 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 11 August 2013 - 10:55 PM

It gives me a reason to play my other mechs a few times, especially the ones I have almost given up on grinding. I try to get 3-4 mechs to win the 2x XP bonus whenever I play. My Catapults (except the K2) have been sitting on 0/4 elites and my Centurion was at 1/8 basic but now I'm almost done getting basic on my Cent and my Catapults are at 3/4. :(

#7 Star Lancer

• PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 01:34 AM

I have to agree with OP.. forget the double XP crap! I had no problem building that on a mech. What I have trouble with, especially now that they screwed the C-Bill earnings, is.. well.. C-Bills! If they don't want to revert the earnings, then at least boost the C-Bill earnings once a day.

#8 POWR

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 553 posts
  • LocationAarhus, Denmark

Posted 13 August 2013 - 02:06 AM

No. It's fine. You can convert the XP to GXP after you're done eliting.

What they should include was a 2x c-bill boost or something on the first victory of the day. Not pr. mech, that would be overkill, but at least 1 x double-up would be nice. It's always nice in those other games to see that first victory make your resources ++ up. Even if all it really is is the equivalent of winning two games.

7 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 7 guests, 0 anonymous users