4 replies to this topic

#1 Acid Phase

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • 553 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 12 August 2013 - 04:53 PM

I understand this is beating a dead horse. But from what I see, it's just grabbing a slew of newcomers. I don't see how out of the 11 remaining players, that any of them fall under my skill level.

Posted Image

Commencing deployment. MechWarriors prepare for combat roflstomps.

#2 Screech

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 2,290 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 05:02 PM

This will help. Just hope it gets here soon.

View PostNiko Snow, on 12 August 2013 - 01:27 PM, said:

Greetings MechWarriors!
You asked and the Devs Answered!
Here's ATD 44!

Question from StalaggtIKE:[color=#959595] In one of the previous ATD, you stated that there are plans of accommodating 5+ player group drops. Is this still in the works and is this something we can expect to have available before launch?[/color]

Answer from Paul:[color=#959595] Yes it is still in the works. What is required is our tonnage limit system to be implemented so we don’t have to do crazy stuff in the match making system to get groups assembled. The tonnage limit system will put Mech balance in the hands of the player and the match maker then only has to worry about Elo and team player counts. With this system in place, players will be able to launch in groups of 1-12 inclusively. I cannot give a time estimate on this yet. My GUESS would be shortly after launch.[/color]

Will fix so many problems. Sure tonnage limit has it negatives, but this will increase balance 10 fold for everyone.

#3 Joseph Mallan

ForumWarrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 35,216 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationMallanhold, Furillo

Posted 12 August 2013 - 05:21 PM

View PostAcid Phase, on 12 August 2013 - 04:53 PM, said:

I understand this is beating a dead horse. But from what I see, it's just grabbing a slew of newcomers. I don't see how out of the 11 remaining players, that any of them fall under my skill level.

Posted Image

Commencing deployment. MechWarriors prepare for combat roflstomps.

I see 3 players who were in the ballpark of your performance in that match.

Edited by Joseph Mallan, 12 August 2013 - 05:21 PM.

#4 Diablobo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,014 posts
  • LocationOn your six

Posted 12 August 2013 - 10:07 PM

313 in a Raven 4X is better than 344 in a Cataphract 2X.

#5 Egomane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,163 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 04:45 AM

I fail to see a roflstomp.

Yes, your team lost. But the time played looks pretty fine to me and most of your team mates dealt damage to the opponent. Only three of them look bad from the damage they dealt and one of those has been a disconnect. The deathknell could have been taken out by a single hit, happens often enough on lightly armored mechs, which leaves us with the jagermech. Every pilot can have a mad match or two. Happens to the best of us, to walk home with no or nearly no damage dealt to the opponent.

Yes, on average the opponent played better, but you obviously made them work for their victory. I have seen far worse results then that.

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users