#21 Mechteric

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 7,308 posts
  • LocationRTP, NC

Posted 16 August 2013 - 06:46 AM

View PostTaemien, on 15 August 2013 - 09:18 PM, said:

Earn meaning take an Owens for 5 minutes, provide long range support. Then get a Daishi. Then get Firebombed and wish you were back in your owens lol.

I should play that again.. I made so many people rage over there.

lol that was fun, but they fixed that TAG cash bug

#22 General Taskeen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,737 posts
  • LocationCircinus

Posted 16 August 2013 - 06:52 AM

View PostTaemien, on 15 August 2013 - 09:18 PM, said:

Earn meaning take an Owens for 5 minutes, provide long range support. Then get a Daishi. Then get Firebombed and wish you were back in your owens lol.

I should play that again.. I made so many people rage over there.

Sometimes I use a Light Mech for the entire match in those hour long battles. It gets tougher and tougher as the Match goes on, but still amazingly fun. The Cougar, Uller, and Owens are my favs. With one of those Owens Mechs, you can just go passive, sit far enough away and secretly TAG people to direct missiles. Just awesome.

#23 Taemien

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,576 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 16 August 2013 - 11:00 AM

View PostCapperDeluxe, on 16 August 2013 - 06:46 AM, said:

lol that was fun, but they fixed that TAG cash bug

I was able to get assaults before and after the TAG bug. I actually didn't get to take advantage of that BUG :P I don't know if I was busy playing something else or in the field or what. I remember it being discussed though. No the real reason I was able to get so many cbills was because of C3 and missiles, or if I was using the laser variant, I would just cut through other mechs for much of the beginning of the match, with little need for repairs. I used something else to start if I joined a match midgame.

View PostGeneral Taskeen, on 16 August 2013 - 06:52 AM, said:

Sometimes I use a Light Mech for the entire match in those hour long battles. It gets tougher and tougher as the Match goes on, but still amazingly fun. The Cougar, Uller, and Owens are my favs. With one of those Owens Mechs, you can just go passive, sit far enough away and secretly TAG people to direct missiles. Just awesome.

You can get a Puma late game and be a serious threat. Same thing with a Buschwacker and Shadowcat. But unfortunately most peeps are scared of medium mechs posing a threat in MWO. I'm wondering what fix they are getting on the 20th that PGI alluded to. We might see the calls for nerfing mediums... Wouldn't that be awesome?

#24 Chemie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 2,491 posts
  • LocationMI

Posted 16 August 2013 - 11:30 AM

On Monday, the "best" we saw was 10 assaults (7 DDC) and 2 lights. We politely commented on the drop weight they chose and were told to stop the QQ.

#25 elsie

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 114 posts
  • LocationWay over there on the left

Posted 16 August 2013 - 12:52 PM

View PostMurphy7, on 15 August 2013 - 04:52 PM, said:

A few nights back, the lance I was grouped with took forever to have ELO find us something. Then we see the other eight on our team and much of the other side are Marik aligned. Better still, later in the game (on Alpine) we discover that everyone else was in a trial Raven. Pretty cool seeing them crest a hill en masse and then create mayhem.

Nothing too far wrong as long as all involved are having fun.

Was that on a Monday? If so,there's a regular event that you might have bumped into.

elsie

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users