Updated Reinforcements!
Posted Image

I just love that picture and wish it could happend ^_^

#1163 FrerkShow

Rookie

• Overlord
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 08:07 AM

This is NOT funny! No jokes with Warhammers that dont will come. There is a special hell for people do so.

on the other hand: Great artwork

#1164 Odanan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 8,199 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 19 November 2013 - 08:13 AM

View PostFrerkShow, on 19 November 2013 - 08:07 AM, said:

This is NOT funny! No jokes with Warhammers that dont will come. There is a special hell for people do so.

on the other hand: Great artwork

Warhammer can become a reality. We just need to make PGI see how much money they can earn.

More Warhammer art here.

#1165 Dawnstealer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 3,734 posts
  • LocationBlack Earth

Posted 19 November 2013 - 08:22 AM

View PostOdanan, on 19 November 2013 - 07:59 AM, said:

Updated Reinforcements!
Posted Image

Oh man, I wish.

#1166 Pwnocchio

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 08:28 AM

...aaaaand blueballz are a go, people.

#1167 Vincent Von Wulf

Rookie

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 08:56 AM

View PostPwnocchio, on 19 November 2013 - 08:28 AM, said:

...aaaaand blueballz are a go, people.

No lie, fancy seeing you here.

#1168 DaangeroussDann

• PipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 77 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:01 PM

I know most people I run with like and want more mechs,, but , I don't believe that is what this game needs as its first priority. What makes it boring is the same maps over and over again. People would have a very good time modifying their mechs already in play if not all maps could be done with Brawlers, for example. We need wide open maps too, favoring missiles , erppc's , ac 2's and Gause. Sometimes environmental variety makes all the difference. It opens up new options that many now think are useless weapons and tactics for 12 mans. We need a better UI, better mech bay, I feel like I'm in MW1 the origional mech bay running a 486 with 16 megs of ram. Scrolling through my mechs searching for the one I want is childlike, then having to remove each component manually is primitive and boring. And the thought that an 85 ton war machine cannot see whats behind it is completely unrealistic and a huge convienence for light mechs to own the battle field. Even MW4 had rear view, downward view, and look left and right without having to twist torso away from your target. But now you have a floating camera for third person view, but you dont have a rear facing camera toggle?

LRM's are viewed by most as un-usable in 12 man competative drops. Not to mention they are out -ranged by most weapons already! So , curious why you call them LRM's? Because at 1000 meters you can break for luch, have desert, and get a quicky from your wife before you need to worry about moving out of the way of so called LRM's. They are useless beyond 7 or 800 meters if the target is just above animal intelegence. So,, Large lasers , ac 2, ac 5, ac 10, erLL, gause, lbx 10, airstrike, artilery strike, and probably some I missed are all hitting you after you pull the trigger in an lrm boat, and your lrm's will still be in flight as you die or are stripped of all your weapons at what is their max range. Why not call them MRM's? LRM's should be able to hit any mech that can hit you, including Gause boats.

I know you need money, but isn't the quality of the game important to you? Get more maps, fix the mech bay so modifying mechs is not like work. Come clean with what can be expected from community warfare regarding how our mastered mechs can be utilised or if some won't even be usable due to planetary resourse limitations. This game has become so "anti-boating" that you have to put weapons of all ranges on your mechs to soot the crummy list of (count them) 5 maps . This is not a tactic, its limitations by design. We need more game types like "fortress defense". Where teamwork is what the game is all about. And for the poor pugs out there trying to learn how to play, it sure would be nice if they could hear someone of experience giving them advice over a built in voice program. Hell even DDO has built in voice, and it is more needed here. You can't get that done?

PGI you worry me. Its in your hands to get this thing off the ground. I wonder if you can do something to improve the quality and variety of the game play without continuing to scam more cash from everyone. Are you not telling what community warfare is because you really have no idea? Because for free to play, I have spent more money on MWO in 9 months than I did for 1 year of Aion subscription. The only difference is , here I'm not seing much improvement for my money, just a bunch of candy I have no interest in. Give me variety in maps, battle types, a serious ranking and stat system. Then I'll give you more money. and ffs,, mechs have rear view cameras, fix that stupidness. I own mechs of all sizes in my Jenner, partly due to this over sight. Spiders are stupidly damage resistant and can tank entire teams of assaults with the right pilot. And where the hell is "Spell Check"!?!?!?!

#1169 Odanan

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 8,199 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:35 PM

The people who makes the mechs is not the same people that makes the maps (or UI, or mech bay, or the other stuff you said).

So I say: give us more mechs! (but don't forget to improve the rest of the game)

#1170 Grendel408

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 2,611 posts
  • LocationBay Area, California

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:12 PM

Just under a month waiting for my Saber reinforcements! :) I have faith in you PGI! You may have had your setbacks, but you've made good progress from my perspective. To other players in the community, give the Devs a break cause they are busting their @$$'s trying to get the new content we've all been patiently (some not so patient) waiting for... does a rushed paint job on a car look as good as one that took time to ensure quality was meeting the need of the customer? Nope... I'm waiting patiently for MWO to become the polished product the Devs are dreaming of. :D

#1171 SgtMagor

• Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 3,542 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:00 PM

um any chance of the Super Griffin showing up sometime, Hero Mech. :) Posted Image

Edited by SgtMagor, 20 November 2013 - 05:01 PM.

#1172 Demos

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 358 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 01:13 AM

View PostSgtMagor, on 20 November 2013 - 05:00 PM, said:

um any chance of the Super Griffin showing up sometime, Hero Mech. :ph34r: Posted Image

It's already here and called QKD-4G.
http://mwo.smurfy-ne...c7398943755f505
[Super Griffin has 60tons]

Edited by Demos, 21 November 2013 - 01:15 AM.

#1173 Dagger6T6

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,362 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Locationcockpit

Posted 21 November 2013 - 02:37 AM

View PostOdanan, on 19 November 2013 - 07:59 AM, said:

Updated Reinforcements!
Posted Image

The Ministry of Visual Propaganda approves this image. Please carry on about your daily lives.

Edited by Dagger6T6, 21 November 2013 - 02:37 AM.

#1174 VikingN1nja

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 607 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 25 November 2013 - 10:57 AM

Probably would have if there was a heavy or assault.

#1175 Dagger6T6

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,362 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Locationcockpit

Posted 25 November 2013 - 07:45 PM

I bit the bullet, pulled the trigger, launched all the missiles, and setup us the bomb...

I'm greenlit go for Saber

#1176 Diego Angelus

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Warden
  • The Warden
  • 471 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 06:38 AM

So why is saber package locked, Now i can't buy it because I'm not going to buy something I don't want to get something I want. I just doesn't makes any sense to me.

#1177 Cimarb

• Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 3,912 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationA hop, skip and jump from Terra

Posted 26 November 2013 - 09:06 AM

View PostDiego Angelus, on 26 November 2013 - 06:38 AM, said:

So why is saber package locked, Now i can't buy it because I'm not going to buy something I don't want to get something I want. I just doesn't makes any sense to me.

Saber package is not locked, it is an addon. Purchase any tier of the PP package and you can then add on the Sabre package. It was always meant as a supplement, not a standalone package.

#1178 Fang01

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Fury
  • Fury
  • 993 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 26 November 2013 - 09:22 AM

View PostDiego Angelus, on 26 November 2013 - 06:38 AM, said:

Posted Image:P

#1179 Ngamok

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 5,033 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationLafayette, IN

Posted 26 November 2013 - 09:56 AM

View PostCimarb, on 08 October 2013 - 07:29 AM, said:

What GalaxyBluestar said. Btw, I like that stencil - that is remarkably accurate for 6 lines...

Posted Image

This is the Marauder. Do a quick search for images, and you can see tons of variations of it, but the round pod topped with a huge autocannon, bird-like legs and long dangly arms with large weapon pods all combine to make the appearance. You can't move the auto cannon to the side torso and completely scrap the entire look of the body without also completely losing the identity of the Marauder, because that IS what makes it a Marauder.

Then good luck ever seeing it in game if you still cling onto that. Because Harmony Gold will never let that ever into any game.

#1180 Diego Angelus

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Warden
  • The Warden
  • 471 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 10:01 AM

View PostCimarb, on 26 November 2013 - 09:06 AM, said:

Saber package is not locked, it is an addon. Purchase any tier of the PP package and you can then add on the Sabre package. It was always meant as a supplement, not a standalone package.

It still doesn't make any sense it looks like milking more then anything else but I still asked hoping for some valid reason. Looks like they never offer anything for appropriate price and that is kinda sad.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users