Swords Of Kentares - Competitive Davion Unit

77 replies to this topic

#61 3rdworld

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 03:21 PM

I am pleased to announce:

SwK has won our first two rounds of the Remnant Invitational, and will be playing the winner of SJR & Comstar Titans for the Winners bracket finals!

Posted Image

The last match vs BSK was a very hard fought series, they jumped out to an early 2-0 lead. I am very proud of our guys sticking in there, and pulling an amazing comeback winning the next 3 matches.

Edited by 3rdworld, 20 December 2013 - 03:22 PM.

#62 Xiphias

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 862 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 12:04 PM

Great drops this week! Well fought and a good set of matches. I don't think you've seen the last of us in Remnant yet. Best of luck in your match against the Jags. We plan on seeing one of you in the losers bracket.

#63 Araara

• PipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 69 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 09:07 AM

Best of luck BSK in the losers bracket. We're almost sure to meet each other again eventually for a rematch!

#64 3rdworld

• 3,562 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 07:17 AM

Still looking for a couple of Assault pilots and a Light pilot to round out or competitive roster.

We are currently competing in the Remnant Invitational, and will be joining Marik Civil War Season 3, and Run Hot or Die Season 3.

#65 SirSpoony

• PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 09:56 AM

Sounds really nice! Hope to run with some very competitive minded players one day :) +1 Do you have a guest night for your voice communication server?

Edited by RobotjoxKwonDo, 05 February 2014 - 11:18 AM.

#66 3rdworld

• 3,562 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 01:16 PM

We will be playing BSK for the "losers" bracket finals. The winner will be facing SJR in the Remnant Invitational Finale.

The match will be shoutcasted Live on http://www.twitch.tv/roflwaffle49 Our buddy Siri from SJR will be commentating.

If you want to hear our coms (not that I recommend it) check out: http://www.twitch.tv/swk_imminent

Edited by 3rdworld, 11 February 2014 - 01:18 PM.

#67 3rdworld

• 3,562 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 10:41 AM

We are now recruiting a light pilot. Familiarity in mediums is a plus.

If you specialize in lights, feel free to apply. We are not recruiting assault or heavy pilots at this time.

#68 TygerLily

• The People's Hero
  • The People
  • 2,150 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 06:03 AM

~s~ SwK, happy hunting in the MCW league!

Stopping by regarding the Faction Challenge. Want to hire some Mercs? Just a fun way we thought we could play for a Faction in this weekend's event.

Cheers!

#69 3rdworld

• 3,562 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 05:42 AM

Erry day we're hustlin

Posted Image

#70 3rdworld

• 3,562 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 10:52 AM

SwK-Gaming.com........Online

#71 Hann Solo

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 276 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 05:41 PM

Hello! Just want to give you guys an invite to a league we have created:

With the advent of private lobbies we will have the opportunity to play 1vs1, 4vs4, 8vs8, and 12vs12.
We have created traditional ladder leagues to give everyone a chance to play opponents around their same skill level and be the best that they can be.
There is no cost and everyone is invited to play. There is something here for everyone.
League play will begin on Monday 5/5/2015 at 10PM EST. Check the website for all the details!
http://mwoladder.enjin.com/home

#72 3rdworld

• 3,562 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 11:13 AM

We currently have 2 teams in the MWOLadder 4v4, Marik Civil War Season 3, and RHoD season 3.1.

We will be entering the MWO official tournament.

Submit your application today, and lets bring another one home for the Davions!

#73 3rdworld

• 3,562 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 01:50 PM

Big congrats to TwinkyOverlord for winning the faction challenge....again

And congratulations to Captain Terrific for moving up from 6th to take second place!!!

#74 BlackPhoenix01

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,459 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationNJ/NY

Posted 27 June 2014 - 06:39 AM

Hey SoK! You're invited to the ISC League. We'd love to have ya! http://the-aces.enjin.com/ischome

Posted Image

​Let me know if you have any questions!

#75 3rdworld

• 3,562 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 08:14 AM

SwK has made it to the semifinals (again) of the new Invitational put on by SiG (formally remnant).

In a very very hard fought series against our friends and gentlemanly rivals Steel Jaguar Gaming.

We take the series 4-2. We will be playing the winner of 228th IBR & House of Lords for the spot in the finals!

Currently we are playing in MRBC, RHoD and the Invitational. MRBC is a going to be our place to try out wonky builds, different pilots, and such. With so many leagues going if you are interested in comp play, feel free to come by our website SwK-gaming.com and submit and application. Or just drop by the Mercstar TS, and hop in some matches.

#76 3rdworld

• 3,562 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 11:19 AM

Not sure if I have posted this before. But this has to be one of the most epic headshots I have ever seen.

I am going to take credit here, because without my initial hit this wouldn't have been possible.

But in all seriousness, Imminent makes one of the best headshots ever. A flying jenner at nearly 600m. It is great.

#77 3rdworld

• 3,562 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 05:55 AM

Congratulations to TwinkyOverlord! Finished #1 in clan assault with a score of 3025 and #3 in Clan light!

#78 Kwea

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 374 posts

Posted 23 December 2015 - 09:52 PM

Your link is broken, leads to a non-page. :D

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users