• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 229 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Locationmwo-builds.net

Posted 16 September 2013 - 12:56 PM

View PostHeffay, on 16 September 2013 - 08:41 AM, said:

So, what are you planning on buying next? I just want to know what to plan for. :D

A Firebrand and 3 slots, but now I won't buy it since I am pissed off :D

#62 Thunder Lips Express

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 905 posts
  • LocationFrom parts unknown

Posted 16 September 2013 - 01:05 PM

View PostTyr Gunn, on 13 September 2013 - 09:13 AM, said:

I love it when they do an XP conversion sale. I have a bunch of mastered mechs that I play all the time with thousands of XP tied up in them. These sales always let me clean house at a discount. It comes with the downside of having to dump in another 25k MC, but y'know how it is. The girlfriend always tisks at me when I buy the expensive coffee too.

I'm also looking at those heroes. I like the idea of a Jagermech, but every time I shoot at one, they seem mighty squishy. Same can be said for the Cataphract for that matter. I wonder if those are just bad builds or if they really are very squishy mechs...

i feel as though my cataphract is very durable machine, as long as my lance mates are with me i have no problem spearheading the charge. i do find my jagers to crumple under pressure though

#63 Cimarb

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 3,912 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationA hop, skip and jump from Terra

Posted 16 September 2013 - 01:21 PM

View PostEcliptor, on 16 September 2013 - 01:05 PM, said:

i feel as though my cataphract is very durable machine, as long as my lance mates are with me i have no problem spearheading the charge. i do find my jagers to crumple under pressure though

It really depends a lot on your experience with the mech/game vs the enemy shooting at you. The Jäger and Cataphract are both quite durable machines, as long as you upgrade the stock armor amounts of course, but you have to know when to torso twist and even when to turn your back to soak some damage. Even then, a good enemy pilot or concentrated fire will easily burn through the thickest armor very quickly if you make a dumb move (or just have really bad luck).

I had a horrible experience in my catapults, and still have no idea how people can survive more than five seconds in them, but they do and you see lots of good pilots doing well in them.

#64 Heffay

Rum Runner

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Referee
  • The Referee
  • 6,458 posts
  • LocationPHX

Posted 16 September 2013 - 01:25 PM

View PostBlacKcuD, on 16 September 2013 - 12:56 PM, said:

A Firebrand and 3 slots, but now I won't buy it since I am pissed off :D

Awesome! Let me know when you buy them, so I can anticipate those going on sale the next weekend! :D

#65 BlacKcuD

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 229 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Locationmwo-builds.net

Posted 16 September 2013 - 01:36 PM

View PostHeffay, on 16 September 2013 - 01:25 PM, said:

Awesome! Let me know when you buy them, so I can anticipate those going on sale the next weekend! :D

Will do :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users