Last Post Wins!

8193 replies to this topic

#5101 StompingOnTanks

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 2,972 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 14 November 2014 - 06:20 PM

I can't seem to grasp exactly what's being talked about, so I'm going to go all politician mode on you guys and make vague statements while somewhat agreeing with what's been said while dodging everyone else's questions.

#5102 Alaskan Nobody

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Determined
  • The Determined
  • 10,358 posts
  • LocationAlaska!

Posted 14 November 2014 - 06:36 PM

Dunno how it got started - but I think we went near full Yuyuko there for a bit.

Frequently fun - if confusing at times. :lol:

#5103 Sizzles

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 1,221 posts
  • LocationWaiting in line for his UrbanMech UM-PP.

Posted 14 November 2014 - 06:38 PM

*Shoves microphone in face*

Sizzles from the HunchWeekly. Senator Stomp, how do you explain the massive influx of topless women in 'Mech cockpits?

#5104 StompingOnTanks

• Bad Company
  • 2,972 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 14 November 2014 - 06:44 PM

View PostSizzles, on 14 November 2014 - 06:38 PM, said:

*Shoves microphone in face*

Sizzles from the HunchWeekly. Senator Stomp, how do you explain the massive influx of topless women in 'Mech cockpits?

-Adjusts suit and tie.-

Well, uuuhh, while I do recognize the increase of topless women in mech cockpits and the threat and pleasures they cause in Mech Warrior society, I uhh, have decided that the best solution to the problem is to propose a new federal budget that the AMA and National Volleyball League can agree on.

Spoiler

#5105 Alaskan Nobody

• The Determined
  • The Determined
  • 10,358 posts
  • LocationAlaska!

Posted 14 November 2014 - 07:10 PM

Needs more Pizza

To say nothing of Tacos

#5106 XphR

• Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 3,513 posts
  • LocationTVM-Iceless Fold Space Observatory Entertaining cats...

Posted 14 November 2014 - 10:00 PM

Pizzacoes and Tacozzas!

#5107 Alaskan Nobody

• The Determined
  • The Determined
  • 10,358 posts
  • LocationAlaska!

Posted 14 November 2014 - 11:24 PM

We're having our fill of a wonderful nighttime sightseeing tour

#5108 XphR

• Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 3,513 posts
  • LocationTVM-Iceless Fold Space Observatory Entertaining cats...

Posted 14 November 2014 - 11:55 PM

Got in a few fun rounds tonight with stomping and some other friends. My Centurion skills still much the lacking.. but getting better.

#5109 Alaskan Nobody

• The Determined
  • The Determined
  • 10,358 posts
  • LocationAlaska!

Posted 15 November 2014 - 12:23 AM

Good to hear - managed to finally take my AH out today.

#5110 Sizzles

• Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 1,221 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 10:16 AM

Cennys are fun, As it is people tend to ignore my Yen-Lo-Wang, then I put radar / target deprivation (i forgot its name) on it. *Activates Null Signature System*

#5111 Domoneky

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 1,672 posts
  • LocationOn The Map

Posted 15 November 2014 - 12:10 PM

YODA: You Only Drop Alot

#5112 StompingOnTanks

• Bad Company
  • 2,972 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 15 November 2014 - 01:26 PM

Motto of the Locusts

YOSGSO: You Only Survive Getting Shot Once

#5113 Sizzles

• Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 1,221 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 01:40 PM

Whenever a Locust charges at my Lo-Wang or FourGee, my reaction is momentary pity, followed by a predatory smile.

*Steeples fingers* "Herrow Rocust."

There are many things you can / should pick-on as a Locust, but an AC/20 that can run at 109kph is NOT one of those.

#5114 Mech42Ace

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 917 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 10:41 PM

View PostStompingOnTanks, on 14 November 2014 - 06:44 PM, said:

-Adjusts suit and tie.-

Spoiler

Awesome! Are you a member of the AMA to? I am haven't flown anything for a while but it's good to have.

View PostDavidHurricane, on 14 November 2014 - 12:14 PM, said:

Actually, the best way to die is instant vaporization in a nuclear inferno. You literally have no time at all to feel it.

My philosophy on life is to 1.Live fast
2.Die hard
3. Leave a big fat corpse.
If I do not die in this way I would like to die in a nuclear inferno also, I heard that your body gets vaporized so quickly only your shadow remains.

#5115 StompingOnTanks

• Bad Company
  • 2,972 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 16 November 2014 - 10:30 AM

View PostMech42Ace, on 15 November 2014 - 10:41 PM, said:

Awesome! Are you a member of the AMA to? I am haven't flown anything for a while but it's good to have.

2.Die hard
If I do not die in this way I would like to die in a nuclear inferno also, I heard that your body gets vaporized so quickly only your shadow remains.

Which then haunts the spot where you died, causing anyone who touches it to die instantly. You also leave behind a very faint moving apparition that whispers at anyone who comes nearby and is generally creepy as all Hell.

Unless Metro 2033 got something wrong. :ph34r:

Edited by StompingOnTanks, 16 November 2014 - 03:58 PM.

#5116 StompingOnTanks

• Bad Company
  • 2,972 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 19 November 2014 - 01:42 PM

View PostMech42Ace, on 15 November 2014 - 10:41 PM, said:

2.Die hard

Oh, forgot to address your question.

No, I am currently not a member of the AMA but I have micros I fly at the park (Parkzone Mustang and Trojan - I have few bigger models but they are in disrepair as I found them not worth the investment). I plan to join the AMA when (or rather if) I can find a club that's worth the drive. Closest one is 2 hours away.

#5117 Alaskan Nobody

• The Determined
  • The Determined
  • 10,358 posts
  • LocationAlaska!

Posted 19 November 2014 - 02:14 PM

Mist Lynx is tiny

#5118 Mech42Ace

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 917 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 02:52 PM

View PostStompingOnTanks, on 19 November 2014 - 01:42 PM, said:

Oh, forgot to address your question.

No, I am currently not a member of the AMA but I have micros I fly at the park (Parkzone Mustang and Trojan - I have few bigger models but they are in disrepair as I found them not worth the investment). I plan to join the AMA when (or rather if) I can find a club that's worth the drive. Closest one is 2 hours away.

Cool dude, sorry to hear how far the nearest air field is for youI usually just fly by a soccer field kinda near where I live. I too have the mustang and Trojan, sadly with both I got overconfident and they both are in bad condition . The mustang is salvageable but the T-28 is not in its current condition. :( and also the AMA card in my opinion is a good thing to have because at the airfield I fly at you have to have one and also its kinda like ensurance theyll protect you.

Edited by Mech42Ace, 19 November 2014 - 02:53 PM.

#5119 StompingOnTanks

• Bad Company
  • 2,972 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 19 November 2014 - 03:41 PM

View PostMech42Ace, on 19 November 2014 - 02:52 PM, said:

Cool dude, sorry to hear how far the nearest air field is for youI usually just fly by a soccer field kinda near where I live. I too have the mustang and Trojan, sadly with both I got overconfident and they both are in bad condition . The mustang is salvageable but the T-28 is not in its current condition. :( and also the AMA card in my opinion is a good thing to have because at the airfield I fly at you have to have one and also its kinda like ensurance theyll protect you.

Sorry to hear about your Mustang and Trojan, I actually have two Mustangs and Trojans each because my first two I crashed to tiny pieces in the learning process. ^_^; Now they're used as spare parts. I love 'em though.

I also have a Super Cub which was my first big plane and the full-size P-51. The Super Cub I don't risk flying because the rubber bands holding it together have worn out and the P-51... Well... I sort of stepped on the tail one afternoon and crushed it. I still want to kick myself over it. -_- Though I could probably fix it with a spare tail and some foam glue, which I will try when summer comes back around.

#5120 Mech42Ace

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 917 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 04:10 PM

View PostStompingOnTanks, on 19 November 2014 - 03:41 PM, said:

I also have a Super Cub which was my first big plane and the full-size P-51. The Super Cub I don't risk flying because the rubber bands holding it together have worn out and the P-51... Well... I sort of stepped on the tail one afternoon and crushed it. I still want to kick myself over it. -_- Though I could probably fix it with a spare tail and some foam glue, which I will try when summer comes back around.

I have a full size J3 cub. Still need to finish it it was a kit. Out of curiosity What's the wingmount look like on the super cub? Because what you could do is jerry rig som' up for it. My J3 has a lip on the back of where the wing attaches to the fuselage where two fiberglass bolts attach, and also the the front of the wing mount on the fuesalage has a whole for a dowel that is on the front of the wing. I'll attach an illustration in a minute.

Edited by Mech42Ace, 19 November 2014 - 07:31 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users