The Isengrim: Competitive Free Rasalhague Republic Unit

259 replies to this topic

#121 Alamoz

Rookie

• The Merciless
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 12:03 PM

Hi I would love to chat and maybe run a few drops with you guys and see how we mesh. Perhaps I will join you ... I make excellent cannon fodder at this poitn in time. :)

#122 Kamikaze Viking

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 383 posts
  • LocationStay on Topic... STAY ON TOPIC!!!

Posted 08 May 2014 - 03:07 AM

Hello Swedehund & Alamoz

We'd love to have some new recruits. I've sent you both a PM with details of our TS and Forum.

I'll add you in game now. Go sign up on our forums and I'll introduce you to the Lads.

@Tsig
What? who tried to steal BB? I'll tell them off.. smack on the bottom.
Lol
But you know, good Shield Maidens are hard to find.

#123 Nova Latios Storm

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 606 posts
  • LocationAnother Galaxy

Posted 20 May 2014 - 01:44 AM

I am a member of 1St Rasalhague Dragonregimente. May i join you guys too? -sweet smile-

#124 Kamikaze Viking

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 09:17 PM

@ Nova: I'm sure Chaos wouldn't mind all that much if we poached you. :P

And to the world of Stompy Robot Lovers out there. Come Join the Isengrim.

We are looking for some new blood as some of our grizzled old Mechwarriors get too old for their cockpits and retire,
Come have some team games and fun. We can help with training new players too.
We are a Casual Group but we like to Win.

Come check out our Iron Saturday!
We run our 12 mans usually at 8pm PDT on Saturday night (12:30pm Sun for my lance in Adelaide AUS). We have a solid 12 man show up Most weeks and have been using private matches for fun at other times. We have also had our own internal 1v1 and 4v4 tournaments, and Participated in some internal FRR Tourney's.

Post here, add me as a Friend or Send me a PM and we'll meet up for a game.

#125 Ninja Daddy

• Pip
  • Survivor
  • 17 posts
  • LocationOklahoma

Posted 01 June 2014 - 01:39 PM

I'm a casual player new to online games and MWO. I drop weekly with a lance of local friends and I find having someone to work with and talk to while I play makes the game more fun. One of those friends, Hjorhrafn, convinced me to declare for the FRR and I discovered the Isengrim while looking for other people to play with.

If you have the patience to deal with a new player whose skill level matches his experience then I'd like to join your shield wall.

[edit: I'm a CST North American player]

J--

Edited by Ninja Daddy, 01 June 2014 - 01:40 PM.

#126 Kamikaze Viking

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 05:08 AM

Cool, I've added you both and posted to our forums to ask the guys to look out for you.

#127 SurlyBear

Rookie

• The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 08:27 PM

Good evening to the Isengrim. I'm new to MWO and still getting swatted in my Jenners more often than I care to admit. However, if I've learned something so far, it's that teamwork is the lynchpin to success in this game. I'd really like to drop in with the Isengrim and see if my meager skills, and laid-back attitude, are a good fit. Any chance we could make this happen?

I'm a NA player in the central time zone but I tend to be up late as well. I would certainly appreciate the opportunity to stomp some robots with you...

-Hejmonger

#128 Flying Judgement

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Fire
  • Fire
  • 475 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 25 July 2014 - 05:35 AM

Hello General we haven spoke a while.

Yes im alive and well im writing because: i heard of a strange group lurking around our corners and you know me.
I couldn't resist.
So I went there like a lone wolf in my Pulse Master to have a look.
In overall Compare to the experimental supercharged stalkers what was responsible of destroying 3 planet before got banned. Or to the old Kamikaze Kittens with the faulty missile launchers what blown up everything front of it, with one shot.
Including a few friendly lances so they stopped production. It wasn't even near to that level of insanity. They were so hard to deal with!!
I remember when we where send out to hunt down the last remaining ones. That mission was though with many sacrifices Detric Frost is still in a coma and we lost many others but we done the job. I still don't understand how the pirates got they hands on those abominations. Probably someone sold them if i could get my hand on those basta.... huuuu its not why im writing.

This new guys hummmm after reading the scary reports!
They were like butter to knife went down way faster than ever expected but i have to admit one thing.
They hit relay hard!
So if you encounter them don't get flanked or ur done for. One rip my shield off with one hit, got a bit exited there and by accident i disintegrated a lance in seconds its been a while since some one was able to tickle my interest, but they weren't anything dangerous.
The mechs were slow and clumsy and the pilotes seemed quiet inexperienced in my opinion. All of them run standard engines so dont aim for the side. They had inferior engine but the weapons reached surprisingly far with quiet a force so dont take heavily armored slow mechs. The overall design where silly in most mechs and easy to hit the shielded reactor.
Still something was worrying me. The weapons and the mechs were something i never seen before, and i dont know how many is there. so i think you should dispatch a few lance just to be on the safe side i believe you guys can handle it with easy

i heard the old group got divided by the superiors and stormwolf got promoted to General.
They went on a secret mission i presume, as i couldn't find a trace of them even they name got erased from history.
Never liked those kind of troubles we all had a few and we all know what it means. I recon its related to this matter.
Still i know your quiet influential and about to get promoted again could you send this letter to them too.
I just want to let every one know if this guys dare to attack the republic!!

Ill be there with my full force and might, ready to melt and smash them to pieces!!!
I swear on my Kurita father and my Liao mother that no one going to take this safe haven from us.
For freedom! For mead !! And for our hairy woman!!!
For the FREE RASALHAGUE REPUBLIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hahaha as we use to say it in the old days.

Lets hope that im wrong but im afraid the time is near when we all going to fight united side by side again.
With our back to the wall.

Best Regards

Flying Judgement

#129 Ian428

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 11:07 AM

Greetings, If any of you that check up on this forum still want to join, please add me my screen name is Ian428, I already sent a few of you i saw on this forum a friend request. hope to hear from you soon.

Ian

#130 Kamikaze Viking

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 10:43 PM

Oh that was pure gold Flying Judgement.

Good to see you around again. Be sure to send me a group invite or message if you see me in game and I will do the same.

#131 HookAndLine

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 04:41 AM

Someone mentioned mead and wenches?

Primarily a light pilot looking for a laid-back gang to play and plan world domination with.

So..... can i join?

#132 Ian428

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 10:52 PM

Of course HookAndline just add myself or (if you don't mind kami) Kamikaze Viking ingame and we can get things sorted out.

#133 old man odin

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 270 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 14 August 2014 - 06:57 PM

Hey, I heard you guys have a reasonable Australian player base. If you're interested in another medium mech jockey I'd love to have a few games with you guys. I've added Ian and Kamikaze in game, so I'll message you in game if I see you around.

#134 Kamikaze Viking

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 12:36 AM

Nice to see some new activity. We Even had a few new recruits show up for our weekly Iron Saturday event.

Come one come all. For Mead and Wenches. And of course defending our homes from those funny looking clanners.

Saw your invite Odins Steed. I'll look out for you in game
And hello to HookAndline. I'll add you now in game.

I Look forward to playing with you both.

#135 Kamikaze Viking

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 12:40 AM

Cheers for checking up Niko.

"Mech the Dane" is the unit founder but has been AWOL for 3 months (job reasons).
as Acting Commander I will create the unit when unit creation goes live and will transfer leadership to 'Mech the Dane' when he returns

Edited by Kamikaze Viking, 26 August 2014 - 12:41 AM.

#136 TrunksMaxamillan

• PipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 49 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh, Pennsylvannia

Posted 28 August 2014 - 07:58 AM

Hello, TrunksMaxamillan here!

Just wanted to thank members Cruxholzer for the recommendation and Teamspeak invite, and for Ian for adding me to the clan. I am a veteran Mechwarrior player who has been with the game since mid beta. I am mostly an Assault mech player, who is adept with an atlas or stalker model (I also have a few Victors and Warhawks.) For full list, check my profile.
For the past few weeks, its been more difficult to fight battles as a loner, cause coordinated teamwork has become scarce, and fighting clans of mechs is becoming more common. So you got to counter fire with brimstone. Look forward to fighting alongside you guys in battle.

#137 Kamikaze Viking

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 10:21 PM

Nice to meet you Trunks. We had a few great games there.

So many new recruits arriving now that units can be made in game.

A Breath of life has been granted to the Clan by Odin himself and given us hearty steeds to ride into battle.
Many are veteran pilots.

Its a great time to be in the Isenrgim

Edited by Kamikaze Viking, 29 August 2014 - 10:22 PM.

#138 Jarl Dane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Generalløytnant
  • Generalløytnant
  • 1,803 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationJarnFolk Cluster

Posted 15 September 2014 - 11:17 PM

Indeed, welcome.

#139 BlazeOn

• PipPip
  • The Undertaker
  • The Undertaker
  • 30 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 17 September 2014 - 09:22 AM

x

Edited by BlazeOn, 10 October 2014 - 03:31 PM.

#140 Jarl Dane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Generalløytnant
  • Generalløytnant
  • 1,803 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationJarnFolk Cluster

Posted 28 September 2014 - 09:50 PM

Ah missed this. I'll send you a Pm.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users