• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 957 posts
  • LocationVienna

Posted 22 November 2015 - 12:03 PM

On, double post (damon iPad).

Sorry. And hi chimmy.

Btw., Why are so many clan wolf-whatever in the FRR section of the forums?

Greetings

el piro

#222 chimmy

• PipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 26 posts

Posted 22 November 2015 - 12:04 PM

Well we really have our fingers in every game type right now. For instance, are you looking to do competitive matches? Then ISEN is a very good team to join as we have many skilled players and are willing to help out with any questions you have and train you to become a competitor. Are you looking to do more CW than competitive? Well then ISEN has a branch, Eoh company, that drops with Mercstar on a regular basis! Once again we are willing to train you and help you with any questions relating to CW.

If you are looking to join Main body ISEN and do compy stuff then contact Mech the Dane, if you mainly want to do CW I will be your point of contact for that. Also, choosing one or the other is not binding, you can do compy stuff and do CW/regular drops to your hearts content or do CW a lot and still be able to participate in scrimmages/practices and possibly even competitive matches.

Also I am clan wolf because I am ISEN's liaison to MS. So I handle recruiting on the Eoh company side as well as making sure you guys get all the info you need for both CW and if you want to participate in competitive stuff.

Edited by chimmy, 22 November 2015 - 12:09 PM.

#223 Scurro

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 143 posts

Posted 22 November 2015 - 12:08 PM

View Postel piromaniaco, on 22 November 2015 - 12:03 PM, said:

Btw., Why are so many clan wolf-whatever in the FRR section of the forums?

This is due to our ISEN members who are part of MS due to time zone issues. Isen is primarily NA timezones but we do have a lot of AU players who either join MS-ISEN or stay ISEN but play along with the MS-ISEN member.

#224 el piromaniaco

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 957 posts
  • LocationVienna

Posted 22 November 2015 - 12:10 PM

View PostScurro, on 22 November 2015 - 12:08 PM, said:

This is due to our ISEN members who are part of MS due to time zone issues. Isen is primarily NA timezones but we do have a lot of AU players who either join MS-ISEN or stay ISEN but play along with the MS-ISEN member.

I don't understand this right now (like "why doesn't the Vp met with the PM on the WC so the Cia can tell the Kgb to FO") but with time I will, hopefully.

#225 el piromaniaco

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 957 posts
  • LocationVienna

Posted 22 November 2015 - 12:15 PM

View Postchimmy, on 22 November 2015 - 12:04 PM, said:

Well we really have our fingers in every game type right now. For instance, are you looking to do competitive matches? Then ISEN is a very good team to join as we have many skilled players and are willing to help out with any questions you have and train you to become a competitor. Are you looking to do more CW than competitive? Well then ISEN has a branch, Eoh company, that drops with Mercstar on a regular basis! Once again we are willing to train you and help you with any questions relating to CW.

If you are looking to join Main body ISEN and do compy stuff then contact Mech the Dane, if you mainly want to do CW I will be your point of contact for that. Also, choosing one or the other is not binding, you can do compy stuff and do CW/regular drops to your hearts content or do CW a lot and still be able to participate in scrimmages/practices and possibly even competitive matches.

Also I am clan wolf because I am ISEN's liaison to MS. So I handle recruiting on the Eoh company side as well as making sure you guys get all the info you need for both CW and if you want to participate in competitive stuff.

This is also very "rhabarber rhabarber" right Now for me, but with time the haze will eventually clear up.
Anyway, thanks for answering and mellow greetings

el piro

#226 Jarl Dane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Generalløytnant
  • Generalløytnant
  • 1,803 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationJarnFolk Cluster

Posted 22 November 2015 - 03:36 PM

View Postel piromaniaco, on 22 November 2015 - 11:58 AM, said:

Greetings!

Can Isengrim be the right home for me?
As I already wrote, weekends from 0700 till 1900 CET, unless I have to save the real world on short notice, and maybe holidays?
Didn't had much time today to really look up on you, real world needed saving several times and I did some CW drops.

Greetings and salutations

el piro

Hey el piromanicao.

The Isengrim doesn't really play during European timezone.
I recommend you come to the FRR drop during the hours you play, 0700 - 1900 CET and join a drop with other players. Its very open and welcoming and you'll find a unit and friends who play when you do.

#227 pwnface

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,009 posts

Posted 23 November 2015 - 02:04 AM

Thanks for the excellent matches in MRBC tonight. We'd like to scrimmage with you guys more in the future as tonight's matches were very closely matched. Please feel free to hop on our teamspeak [ts.nstalkers.com] and reach out to Philadelphia Collins or myself if you are interested in setting up some practice matches in the future.

#228 Jarl Dane

• Generalløytnant
  • Generalløytnant
  • 1,803 posts

Posted 23 November 2015 - 03:27 PM

no

#229 Scurro

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 143 posts

Posted 23 November 2015 - 03:41 PM

Well, we don't call him the Polite Jarl.

#230 Jarl Dane

• Generalløytnant
  • Generalløytnant
  • 1,803 posts

Posted 23 November 2015 - 03:44 PM

I AM GOING TO CLIMB A MOUNTAIN TO THINK ABOUT THINGS IN THE HIGH PLACES OF THE WORLD AND LOOK FOR INSPIRATIONAL AID FROM THE BLOODY HANGED-GOD OF WAR AND POETRY.

#231 SuperAtomicAirplane

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 107 posts

Posted 23 November 2015 - 04:00 PM

View Postpwnface, on 23 November 2015 - 02:04 AM, said:

We'd like to scrimmage with you guys more in the future as tonight's matches were very closely matched.

Too soon, man, too soon. We are still in mourning over last night.

#232 Tarogato

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 6,557 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 23 November 2015 - 06:51 PM

Dane, quit trying to burn our bridges. I like these guys. >.<

#233 Kira Onime

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Dragoon
  • The Dragoon
  • 2,486 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationMontréal, Québec.

Posted 23 November 2015 - 07:20 PM

Very good set of games by both teams.

Wondering why I've never seen ISEN in group drops.

#234 Jarl Dane

• Generalløytnant
  • Generalløytnant
  • 1,803 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 11:42 AM

Who even IS Kira Onime?

Never heard of them.

Edited by Mech The Dane, 24 November 2015 - 11:42 AM.

#235 luew

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 December 2015 - 02:50 PM

Hey,

Can I still join?

#236 UlverusMawbreaker

Rookie

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 7 posts

Posted 18 December 2015 - 09:52 PM

Are you guys still recruiting? I'd like to roll with a group instead of playing solo all the time.

#237 Scorpion Feet

• PipPip
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 48 posts

Posted 18 December 2015 - 11:09 PM

At present, we have had an influx of new players, and it has taxed our training resources trying to get them up to speed. Add to that, some of our more senior members are taking a break for holidays and a lack of comps running atm.

So at this current time, If you require no training, and exceed the skill requirements to jump straight into a member rank, then yes, we would love to have you.

Please contact me in game, we can drop together for a while and see where your at.

Thanks for the interest in ISENGRIM.

#238 Hela Centrella

Rookie

• Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 March 2016 - 12:45 PM

It's been a few months since the last post; are you guys still taxed training your new players? I'm interested in dropping with a group and improving my skills. ISEN has a good reputation and I'd be honored to get to know you guys.

#239 Jarl Dane

• Generalløytnant
  • Generalløytnant
  • 1,803 posts

Posted 27 March 2016 - 07:06 PM

Hey Dozer. UCR Starwolf should be contacting you soon, assuming he hasn't already.

#240 Junkkmann

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 7 posts
  • LocationIowa

Posted 04 April 2016 - 11:08 AM

looking for a unit in FRR. have some experience under my belt. large stable of mechs if that helps at all.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users