Now this is a mega result for Modern Warfare 3

21 replies to this topic

#21 metro

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,491 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationSians Celestial City- http://capellanconfederation.com/

Posted 12 November 2011 - 07:05 AM

COD may have done it right.....another fine example by the folks at Activision ! :)

but EA and BF 3 sure as heck didnt.

joysticks dont work, mice arent recognized, game gear not working, headsets and the list is growing

........this thing IS A BIG OLE BUG.

I have yet to get my game correct, and the TECH SUPPORT have yet to answer a whole string of people.

So the game might be massive, but IT WASNT READY !......so its nothing but P O O !

Was it worth it?

Yeah EA....way to bomb!

Edited by metro, 12 November 2011 - 07:12 AM.

#22 Xhaleon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Money Maker
  • The Money Maker
  • 542 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 07:25 AM

View PostMaddMaxx, on 12 November 2011 - 06:11 AM, said:

How many HOURS did it take you if I can ask? Would you Play the Campaign again (or does it have any re-playability at all?)

It was... 5 hours? I think it's just about as long as MW2 was. It will vary depending on how much you die, of course. Some missions felt shorter, though.

Direct answer is yes, and I completed it on Hardened, so Veteran is up next. Then there's special ops. However, like I said, it isn't as good as even MW2, which a lot of people deride and compare unfavorably to COD4. It just doesn't have the same heroic feel to it, the story jumps too fast around the place more, and the music is certainly very bland.

Oh, every COD has a well-made enough campaign to be replayed again and again; its designed to be a short and sweet, extra-long playable movie. The other way is to have a long and involved campaign like Half-Life, but that can actually be less incentive to replay.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users