• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • 8,160 posts
  • LocationWazan, Zion Cluster

Posted 09 October 2013 - 08:54 AM

View Postdal10, on 08 October 2013 - 07:48 PM, said:

roadbeer has 2 part 3s.

Working as intended.
That post was designed to mock the vitriol and poor posting habits in the now (gladly) defunct General Discussion forum, a frequent 'mistake' in many long winded rants was mis-numbering their points. Believe me, I spent quite a bit of time digesting the standard forum post to make that thread, there are more than a few typos and grammatical errors intentionally placed in it as well.

#22 Valcrow

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 228 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 09 October 2013 - 09:51 AM

Wooo! I didn't even know something like this existed!
Awesome surprise!

#23 Herodes

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 340 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 12:16 PM

Very good idea. There are quite some nice and knowledgeable folks out there who deserve such an award.

#24 Ransack

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,175 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 12:34 PM

Congo-Rats Guys/Gals

Seriously. Well done.

#25 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 05:47 PM

Due props to both the winners and PGI. A little recognition goes a long way and a lot of people are powered by props. Just knowing that they might get recognition for it is enough to make some people put a bit more effort into what they contribute on the forums. That's good all the way around.

My sincere thanks to PGI for the push to communicate in October, it does a lot for the environment. When people are passionate about something they need to feel like they're bouncing that energy off someone/something, that if they vent for good or ill someone is listening or they (we) get fussy. Mostly though I think people want to be positive and hopeful about stuff. The forums have been a lot better this last week because of the bump in communication and I think we're all grateful for that.

Due props all around.

#26 Bront

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 4,212 posts
  • LocationInternet

Posted 10 October 2013 - 01:16 PM

Nice. Congrats!

I already enjoy helping out on the forums. It's nice to know folks who do are appreciated.

#27 James The Fox Dixon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 2,572 posts
  • LocationEpsilon Indi

Posted 10 October 2013 - 01:22 PM

I'm sad to see that I'm not on the list after working hard on such classic threads as Battletech Universe Drop Limits, Concerning the Lack of Etiquette Lately, Community Warfare Meta-Economy Part 1, and Community Warfare Meta-Economy Part 2. :D :blink:

Congrats guys and gals on your win. :D

Edited by James The Fox Dixon, 10 October 2013 - 01:22 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users