#41 Poppaukko

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 236 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 03 January 2014 - 03:00 PM

View Postjuju2112, on 19 December 2013 - 07:19 PM, said:

Try downgrading your NVidia driver to v314.22. This resolved the freezes for me. http://www.dedoimedo...ia-freezes.html

For now, 314.22 GPU drivers have worked for me. Tried the newest drivers and the game froze on Testing Grounds. After installing 314.22 drivers there have been no freezes in almost 4 hours while streaming.

#42 somenothing

• PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 07:24 PM

whoa must try this... will report back

View PostPoppaukko, on 03 January 2014 - 03:00 PM, said:

For now, 314.22 GPU drivers have worked for me. Tried the newest drivers and the game froze on Testing Grounds. After installing 314.22 drivers there have been no freezes in almost 4 hours while streaming.

Edited by somenothing, 05 January 2014 - 07:24 PM.

#43 VastoLorde

• PipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • 24 posts
  • LocationSlovakia

Posted 14 January 2014 - 05:59 AM

this bug is still around aaaaaand its especialy annoying when playing 12 v 12 matches and get 2 freezed mates.

Happening every couple of games.

#44 Durant Carlyle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 3,877 posts
  • LocationClose enough to poke you with a stick.

Posted 14 January 2014 - 10:26 AM

View PostVastoLorde, on 14 January 2014 - 05:59 AM, said:

this bug is still around aaaaaand its especialy annoying when playing 12 v 12 matches and get 2 freezed mates.

Happening every couple of games.

Do they have Nvidia GPUs and have they tried reverting to the 314.22 Nvidia drivers? Evidently that works for at least some of the people with this problem.

#45 Reverbe

• Pip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 12 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 02:09 PM

I run an older I7-920 OC'd with an OC'd GTX780 and had a similar issue where the game would stall out in the first few minutes or crash with similar driver errors. I would experience a lockup where I lost video and could hear a repeating sound (usually mech movement) and it would sometimes recover after 30s or crash altogether.

I had luck with two changes related to configuration from other threads I read -

Power Options - Link state management - In your Power Options control panel, go to the advanced settings for your profile and under PCI Express, turn Link State Power Management OFF.

Additionally, I lowered my power thresholds on my OC'd GTX780 Classified slightly (EVGA Precision) - I think the issue occurred for me with some kind of in-game graphics spike, but in changing these the error seemed to go away.

I've got CPU liquid cooling and it didn't seem to be a heat issue, but the PSU draw may be causing the GFX card to go into protect mode. I did also see the driver errors in the event log, but it really just said 'the video card stopped responding'.

Hope that helps!

#46 Braidedheadman

• PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 03:05 AM

This bug is still alive and kicking. How does a professional game developer allow this to continue?

Uninstalled. Goodbye unspent MC!

Go **** yourselves, PGI!

#47 Colonel Fubar

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 650 posts
  • LocationPlanet Agoge in the Mitera System

Posted 07 March 2014 - 03:01 PM

View PostEpalypso, on 13 October 2013 - 11:16 AM, said:

First game of the day... 12:12pm 10/13/2012

Hard Crash/ Game Freeze'd as soon and the match started.

Getting Annoying fast.

DID not give you 100+ dollars on content and Premium time for this to happen -- And for a game that should of never had the beta taken off, Im thinking your just giving us the stick cause you want free testers to find the Russic bugs in this game, Real Pro... Especially for lack of content this game has, a 3rd world B+ $40 game has more then this.

YOU have two game modes and a sloppy mech bay, how can this happen? Do you not care that people are upset? I have seen too little or NO advice on this matter from pgi. Instead they have their lacky founders comment on this stuff.

I'm not surprised by this one bit welcome to PGI MWO Universe.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users