Need Some Advice

102 replies to this topic

#101 Dizzy Strife

• PipPip
  • 40 posts
  • LocationSpokane WA

Posted 15 October 2013 - 11:58 AM

View PostKoniving, on 15 October 2013 - 11:52 AM, said:

There. Another one done. This one was of the man running from the scene (been doing them in an odd order). GAme's patching. Good luck out there, I'll be playing later. Add Koniving on the Social if you like.

I'll be playing in awhile. Watching the newest episode of Sleepy Hollow right now. Lol.

Edit: Hmm. I wonder where my new title and and badge are that I was supposed to get on the forum with my Overlord package.

Edited by Dizzy Strife, 15 October 2013 - 12:00 PM.

#102 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 12:15 PM

View PostDizzy Strife, on 15 October 2013 - 11:58 AM, said:

I'll be playing in awhile. Watching the newest episode of Sleepy Hollow right now. Lol.

Edit: Hmm. I wonder where my new title and and badge are that I was supposed to get on the forum with my Overlord package.

Supposed to be something added to the forum profile but it's not here yet. Maybe a FAQ later? In the mean time...

The 7 ER PPC Battlemaster has landed.
Posted Image

I set to work right away. I got a Jenner and Locust to volunteer for me to shoot as the Commando.
Posted Image

But now, back to classwork.

#103 Dizzy Strife

• PipPip
  • 40 posts
  • LocationSpokane WA

Posted 15 October 2013 - 01:11 PM

View PostKoniving, on 15 October 2013 - 12:15 PM, said:

Supposed to be something added to the forum profile but it's not here yet. Maybe a FAQ later? In the mean time...

The 7 ER PPC Battlemaster has landed.
Posted Image

I set to work right away. I got a Jenner and Locust to volunteer for me to shoot as the Commando.
Posted Image

But now, back to classwork.

Very nice!

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users