Jade Falcon Clan Mechs = Junk In Mwo ?

80 replies to this topic

Poll: Which mech (148 member(s) have cast votes)

Whihc mech would you use in MWO if you could?

1. Kit fox (primary config) (24 votes [13.11%])

Percentage of vote: 13.11%

2. Hellbringer (primary config) (46 votes [25.14%])

Percentage of vote: 25.14%

3. Summoner (primary config) (75 votes [40.98%])

Percentage of vote: 40.98%

4. My costumized inner sphere mech (38 votes [20.77%])

Percentage of vote: 20.77%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#81 FEK315

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 337 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 08:50 AM

View PostRolfS, on 14 October 2013 - 10:45 AM, said:

But I personnaly found issue after issued with Jade Falcon Clan builds in the current meta i.e the current patch that were too serious to make them playable...

Personnaly I don't consider mwo = battletech unless the Jade Falcon mechs are better than current inner sphere builds being played :P .

I don't know if you know this but the name of the game is different...Mech Warrior Online doesn't even come close to sounding like Battletech. :)

If your beloved Harmony Gold wasn't so interested in making money from lawsuits instead of creating a video game themselves then you might have an alternative to MWO that is "playable" ( LOL!) and it might suit your attention to perfection, but I wouldn't count on it nor would I know because I only play MWO and read Battletech novels.

It's odd that some how I am able to use my imagination to fill in any blanks that just might change the minutia of detail that could be missing or different in MWO with Battletech.

So if MWO doesn't fit your exact Battletech specification then I suggest waiting for Harmony Gold's Battletech Video game because it will be a game that has never been invented before... Vertical, Bipedal battle mechs smashing and killing other Vertical, Bipedal battle mech's. I have a guess this game will never appear on the market place since Harmony Gold has had the licenses forever and has done nothing with it but deliver ces and desist orders on anyone who mentions the Warhammer name.

So you might want to give a good look in the mirror and see if your proboscis is still on your face because we would love to have you as a Jade Falcon Mech Warrior ... ;) :) :P

TIme to Suit up Bro! Lock in and Destroy!!! :ph34r:
Hope to see you on the Battlefield BRO!

Fek315...OUT!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users