#1 Kyle Polulak

<member/>

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 584 posts
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 15 October 2013 - 01:15 PM

From @bryanekman

Production snafoo has delayed the Founder medals [by] two weeks. Injection will happen on the 29th.

In reference to:

Q: What type of added benefit will existing Founders receive upon purchase of any Project Phoenix package?
A: Great news for Founders, as a purchase of any of these packs will reward Founders with a unique and exclusive hanging cockpit item displaying their specific Founder's tier in the item's design.

#2 Zolaz

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 3,510 posts
  • LocationHouston, Tx

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:29 PM

See ... I told you PGI cares about its Founders. Wait ... where is my medallion?

#3 Lazydrones541

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 166 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 09:03 PM

Seems to be a good place to put this question:
-- Just as the Founders packages delivered a 'tag' to be displayed in game in front of your name / faction tag.
---- Was the phoenix package not supposed to deliver the same sort of 'tag' for the appropriate package purchased? Unless this "badge" is the hanging medallion in the cockpit items section.

---The option to display the Founders tag is displayed in the "options" menu. Are we missing the option to turn on the Phoenix tag?

#4 TB Freelancer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 783 posts
  • LocationOttawa

Posted 15 October 2013 - 09:11 PM

View PostLazydrones541, on 15 October 2013 - 09:03 PM, said:

Seems to be a good place to put this question:
-- Just as the Founders packages delivered a 'tag' to be displayed in game in front of your name / faction tag.
---- Was the phoenix package not supposed to deliver the same sort of 'tag' for the appropriate package purchased? Unless this "badge" is the hanging medallion in the cockpit items section.

---The option to display the Founders tag is displayed in the "options" menu. Are we missing the option to turn on the Phoenix tag?

I can't remember if Garth said it in the match I was in, or if it was in a post, but its not quite ready yet but coming.

#5 Faithsfall

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 363 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:15 PM

View PostTB Freelancer, on 15 October 2013 - 09:11 PM, said:

I can't remember if Garth said it in the match I was in, or if it was in a post, but its not quite ready yet but coming.

Thx for this reply, while it is a minor issue not having the forum title/badge and ingame badge to show the tier we bought it is again another issue with not having everything rdy by a date that was given by pgi themselves.

#6 hYlAnDeR

• PipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 47 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 16 October 2013 - 06:57 AM

Weird, I cannot see it in my profile, but when I just did a test post, it appears. I was trying to locate where to find or edit it in my profile, but could not find. Any suggestions or help? Thanks.

#7 Lazydrones541

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 166 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 09:13 PM

Eh, being late does'nt quite bother me. It would be nice if they would post it in either the package details or patch notes or something somewhere. ( it is also quite possible I just missed such a post)
In any case. Meh.

#8 CGB Behemoth

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 418 posts
  • LocationRussian Federation

Posted 16 October 2013 - 09:29 PM

Do anyone really need this?

#9 Syrkres

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 488 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 07:50 AM

any news on if founder mechs (and other Hero) mechs will gain LP bonus?

#10 Skunk Wolf

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 286 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:00 AM

I can't wait to spectate someone with so much {Scrap} in his cockpit he can't see out of it.

:)

#11 Livewyr

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 6,733 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:03 AM

I'm offended!

It's SNAFU.. not snafoo.

Also, SNAFU is a description of operation, not an event.

I can't even...

#12 Ozreal

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 05:12 AM

Fun times, fun times.

#13 Gremlich Johns

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,855 posts
  • LocationMaryland, USA

Posted 19 October 2013 - 12:42 PM

I would rather have a decal for my mechs than some medallion dangling in my field of view.

#14 Ashvins

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 174 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 10:17 AM

So this covers the hanging medals but what about the in game tag? I'm tired of looking at a white silhouette on start up/end game screen.

#15 Airborne Thunder

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 562 posts
  • LocationFiddler's Green

Posted 29 October 2013 - 04:46 PM

I was thinking I would see the game packed full of Phoenix tags (in game). But I only see Founders ones. As a Legendary Founder I think that is awesome but as an Overloard I fell ripped off. Are there going to be in game tags for Phoenix tags or not? I thought they would show up with todays patch.

#16 TercieI

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 8,148 posts
  • LocationThe Far Country

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:50 AM

View PostAirborne Thunder, on 29 October 2013 - 04:46 PM, said:

I was thinking I would see the game packed full of Phoenix tags (in game). But I only see Founders ones. As a Legendary Founder I think that is awesome but as an Overloard I fell ripped off. Are there going to be in game tags for Phoenix tags or not? I thought they would show up with todays patch.

I have the same question. What exactly did "in-game badge" mean if not this?

S

#17 Duralloy

Rookie

• Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 6 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:05 PM

So I am not the only Guy, who misses the Forum and In-Game Badges which are similar to the Founder-Badges. Any Infos?

#18 Hillslam

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,198 posts
  • LocationWestern Hemisphere

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:50 AM

View PostAirborne Thunder, on 29 October 2013 - 04:46 PM, said:

I hear ya. But look at it this way: why would you want to go Phoenix? That's like going from a General to a Lt... no more "staff secretary.
Posted Image

Edited by Hillslam, 01 November 2013 - 04:50 AM.

#19 Airborne Thunder

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 562 posts
  • LocationFiddler's Green

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:45 PM

View PostHillslam, on 01 November 2013 - 04:50 AM, said:

I hear ya. But look at it this way: why would you want to go Phoenix? That's like going from a General to a Lt... no more "staff secretary.
Posted Image

Yeah, I will always rock the Legendary Founders tab but I feel like a lot of people who either didn't have the money or the foresight to get in on the Founders program bought the Phoenix project so they could get the warm N fuzzies in game (with a Phoenix tag). I feel bad for them. I know that a lot of non Legendary Founders will also switch to Overlord status to get a "promotion" from Elite and Veteran Founders. Perhaps they never intended to have in game Phoenix tags, maybe they just meant in the forums. Wish someone would let us know one way or the other. Niko?

Edited by Airborne Thunder, 01 November 2013 - 07:51 PM.

#20 Glamdring

• PipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 41 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 20 November 2013 - 09:46 PM

This is what keeps me up at night. *bump*

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users