#41 WarHippy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,835 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:30 AM

View PostSandpit, on 18 October 2013 - 10:14 AM, said:

you forgot hacking

Well I wouldn't say I forgot it, but rather assumed it was included under the accusation of cheating. Perhaps I should have been more detailed so it could further point out their absurdity; after all like nuking from orbit it is the only way to be sure. :)

#42 Roadbeer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • 8,160 posts
  • LocationWazan, Zion Cluster

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:32 AM

View PostAdridos, on 18 October 2013 - 10:24 AM, said:

TS, Ventrillo, Mumble, etc. are all completely incompatible with the game, yet are required unless you want to end up as a walking target. That's really bad game design and for some completely unexplainable reason, PGI is hard set on not correcting it no matter how much would it help solve a plethora of issues.

Waste of resources for a limited production staff. Why work on integrating C3 when most of the evil premades are already using the aforementioned voice comms?

The tools and services are ALL there, ready made for the Lone Wolf to take part in, the fact that they don't speaks to their anti-social behavior, and a lack of concern for doing well.

It amazes me that everyone wants to pander to them like their some sort of window licking child that has to be drug, kicking and screaming, into successful play.

#43 WarHippy

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,835 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:37 AM

View PostRoadbeer, on 18 October 2013 - 10:32 AM, said:

Waste of resources for a limited production staff. Why work on integrating C3 when most of the evil premades are already using the aforementioned voice comms?

The tools and services are ALL there, ready made for the Lone Wolf to take part in, the fact that they don't speaks to their anti-social behavior, and a lack of concern for doing well.

It amazes me that everyone wants to pander to them like their some sort of window licking child that has to be drug, kicking and screaming, into successful play.

But, I like being pandered to... :)

#44 Inkarnus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,074 posts
  • LocationInner Sphere

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:39 AM

go play 12v12 oh wait u want roflstomps kk

#45 Werewolf486 ScorpS

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,271 posts
  • LocationSinsinnati Ohio

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:40 AM

Just open up the groups to any number under 13 and let it roll.

#46 Joseph Mallan

ForumWarrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 35,216 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationMallanhold, Furillo

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:42 AM

View PostInkarnus, on 18 October 2013 - 10:39 AM, said:

I want Lawmen protecting Our assets not one lawman and 11 PUGs who don't give a {Really...krap is censored} about our holding. :)

Edited by Joseph Mallan, 18 October 2013 - 10:42 AM.

#47 Adridos

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 10,635 posts
  • LocationHiding in a cake, left in green city called New A... something.

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:45 AM

View PostRoadbeer, on 18 October 2013 - 10:32 AM, said:

Have fun playing with up to 3 of your friends unless there are exactly multitudes of 12 online till the ends of time.

Why are you complaining, again? You have it much better than the poor sods in other team games that works just like this one where they can only bring 1 friend and have to pay for the chance to play with up to 2 of their friends. Oh, and they're playing with 12 breathless, anti-social, stinking, sheepish bads, instead of yours 8.

#48 Roland

• 8,260 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:46 AM

View PostInkarnus, on 18 October 2013 - 10:39 AM, said:

You can only play in the 12 man queue if you have exactly 12 people.

#49 Clit Beastwood

• 2,262 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

View PostCosran, on 18 October 2013 - 05:31 AM, said:

Not sure how many other groups have the same Issue about this but I am sure our group is not the only one. So many Times do we have 5-11 people come on to play together and we just can't. Trying to launch at the same time in 2-3 groups never works, or when it does we end up on opposing teams. Are there any plans on allowing groups between 4 and 12 players to launch together in the future?

Are you ok pugging dropping against an 11man team?

#50 Texas Merc

• The Patron
  • The Patron
  • 1,237 posts

Since we are coming up on the anniversary of the end of closed beta its kinda nostalgic to see the solo v premmie argument coming out again.

I started out in CB as a lone wolf like many others, when you could have lets say 6 guys on a team of 8 that picked up 2 pugs. I learned more by watching the guys who had been around a bit more and also found guys that I eventually would get on comms and play with.

I still pug about 50% of the time and still win at a decent rate and still lose when grouped with 4.

But yeah Nostalgia (where are the nerf gausscat threads at?)

#51 Joseph Mallan

ForumWarrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 35,216 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:50 AM

View PostFierostetz, on 18 October 2013 - 10:46 AM, said:

Are you ok pugging dropping against an 11man team?

I was OK with it when I first joined Closed Beta. But i was 8 man teams not 12.

#52 Clit Beastwood

• 2,262 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:53 AM

My big concern would be, it chasing all the pugs/new players away. Would be mitigated at least partially with in game voice comms.

Edited by Fierostetz, 18 October 2013 - 10:54 AM.

#53 Adridos

• Bridesmaid
  • 10,635 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:55 AM

View PostFierostetz, on 18 October 2013 - 10:53 AM, said:

Would be mitigated at least partially with in game voice comms.

Devs are against it (for some unknown reason), and so are our socially advanced brethren (for a much less mysterious reason).

#54 Joseph Mallan

ForumWarrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 35,216 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:58 AM

View PostAdridos, on 18 October 2013 - 10:55 AM, said:

Devs are against it (for some unknown reason), and so are our socially advanced brethren (for a much less mysterious reason).

for some unknown reason... There are already Com programs on the market an 3 official servers to use TS on! The only thing they haven't done is put i in the program!

#55 Gallowglas

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,690 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:01 AM

View PostNgamok, on 18 October 2013 - 06:30 AM, said:

Hi, I want to make a group of 6-9 people and queue in the pug queue so me and my friends can roflstomp the other team. Also I don't want to sync drop against my friends either.

When was this said? I personally don't care whether I drop against the same sized unit on the other side. Make it competitive. I just want to be able to drop with a group if we have between 5-11 people on.

#56 Bagheera

• 3,920 posts
  • LocationStrong and Pretty

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:02 AM

View PostSandpit, on 18 October 2013 - 07:56 AM, said:

This is one of the problems. Most people don't even realize that "groups" are just PUGs using teamspeak.

Yeah, I've been saying that since closed beta. No one listens.

#57 Adridos

• Bridesmaid
  • 10,635 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:03 AM

View PostJoseph Mallan, on 18 October 2013 - 10:58 AM, said:

...The only thing they haven't done is put i in the program!

And I've made a program that will solve world hunger once installed, but I haven't and never will...

Very stupid example, but the point stands. As long as it's not in the game, it's not a part of it's feature-set and that void is still blank and unfilled. And as long as that void stays blank, they can't allow groups of more than 4 people...

#58 Roadbeer

• Elite Founder
  • 8,160 posts
  • LocationWazan, Zion Cluster

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:06 AM

View PostGallowglas, on 18 October 2013 - 11:01 AM, said:

When was this said? I personally don't care whether I drop against the same sized unit on the other side. Make it competitive. I just want to be able to drop with a group if we have between 5-11 people on.

That seems to be the rub people have with the "Evil Premades". They can't wrap their brain around having 1 constant person to group with, much less more than 4 and don't see the problems that their complaining has created.

View PostAdridos, on 18 October 2013 - 11:03 AM, said:

Very stupid example, but the point stands. As long as it's not in the game, it's not a part of it's feature-set and that void is still blank and unfilled. And as long as that void stays blank, they can't allow groups of more than 4 people...

Thats an even stupider statement. Why don't you just say that since your fries don't come DIRECTLY on your Big Mac that McDonalds has done nothing to provide you with fries.

Or are you just used to Happy Meals, where everything is in a nice package for you?

#59 Joseph Mallan

ForumWarrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 35,216 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:07 AM

View PostAdridos, on 18 October 2013 - 11:03 AM, said:

And I've made a program that will solve world hunger once installed, but I haven't and never will...

Thats cause to many players are unable to accept that they choose to handicapped themselves and insist to blame others cause they won't take one extra step to play the game as intended. I made this argument before I became a Lawman, I am still making it. If you refuse to use the same mechanics that the groups do you have yourself to blame for your losses.

View PostRoadbeer, on 18 October 2013 - 11:06 AM, said:

That seems to be the rub people have with the "Evil Premades". They can't wrap their brain around having 1 constant person to group with, much less more than 4 and don't see the problems that their complaining has created.

Thats an even stupider statement. Why don't you just say that since your fries don't come DIRECTLY on your Big Mac that McDonalds has done nothing to provide you with fries.

Or are you just used to Happy Meals, where everything is in a nice package for you?

Just QFT!!!

Edited by Joseph Mallan, 18 October 2013 - 11:06 AM.

#60 Davers

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9,886 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:19 AM

There is an option box in game to download C3. They have also provided TS3 servers. Why haven't the pugs used the tools provided for them?

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users