1 reply to this topic

#1 TheCaptainJZ

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The CyberKnight
  • The CyberKnight
  • 3,677 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:58 AM

I just played a match where I was awarded 4 spotting assists even though I couldn't actually see the target. There were 2 enemy spiders. I was near the enemy's base which was on the shore by the docks. I had previously targeted the spiders in the match, but when I was awarded the assists, they were blocked from my LoS by buildings and my allies were attacking and I locked onto their signal. I suppose, there could have been a crack in the buildings that may have allowed me to see them, but since they were about 600 m away, I really doubt that. I was not using the target decay module but I did have the sensor range module attached so they were in range of my sensors. I was piloting a locust.

Edited by TheCaptainJZ, 18 October 2013 - 09:59 AM.

#2 Deathlike

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 29,240 posts
  • Location#NOToTaterBalance #BadBalanceOverlordIsBad

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:02 AM

One of the things that occurs is that if that was the last mech you were targeting previously, and had disappeared on radar... as long as missiles hit that specific target (whether or not you had LOS anymore), you would be credited with the bonus.

I'm not sure if its necessarily an intended behavior, but that is how it currently operates.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users