Crescent Hawks, Mechwarrior Registry and Mech Lord Leauge

36 replies to this topic

#1 Hawkcrest

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts
  • LocationEast Stroudsburg, PA

Posted 12 November 2011 - 11:32 AM

in the original Mechwarrior Registry I helped to found the original Crescent Hawks and was honored to be thier leader.

This is a call out to all of the old Crescent Hawks pilots who started with me in The Mechwarrior Registry(Netmech DOS, and Windows via Kali), then we were made to become House Davion, and ultimaley Merged into House Kurita. This also applys to those pilots who played as Crescent Hawks during Season 2 of War!Online League, and the Mech Lord League.

There were many of us, and I couldnt possibly remember all of you so I will simply attempt to list the command staff members that I can remember as it has been near 17 years

[CH]Loki
[CH]Badger
[CH]Daddymech
[CH]Blindfox
[CH]Ghost

There were 105 of us at the merger with DCM and many of you are listed in the DCM thread under House Kurita, for those of you who were not named I appologize, but please make your presence known in the House Kurita forums under the thread called [DCM] from Kali to Present as a member of that original team you are and have a right to call yourself DCM and I look forward to seeing all of you again.

#2 Hawkcrest

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 01:30 PM

Bumping the thread to make sure its noticeable

#3 Sammy D o C

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 28 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 07:29 PM

Where is Morgan? The Beginning and the End.

#4 Hawkcrest

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 08:57 AM

I vaugley remember the name Morgan

#5 CHk Dragon

Rookie

• 3 posts
  • LocationDayton Ohio

Posted 17 March 2012 - 12:30 PM

Hail Hawkcrest..

I doubt you remember me, but I was the guy that took over Crescent Hawks in Mechreg when the unit vacated after I joined and ran in the strider. I reformed it and rebuilt it into what was one of the most feared units in the league.. After a few years, I was voted in as Ilkhan and took over as lead admin and rules creator for the reg since Surn had no time to continue it. (CHk ran as a clan to help balance the reg) Chk then switched over to a Pirate unit (for balance again) and had alot of fun with it. Eventually we went on to help conquer the star map.

We used the tag CHk_ but sadly i have also lost contact with many of the players from that day. Since both of us lead the original and reborn Crescent Hawks.. i would offer my services as X.O. I have no time anymore to lead a group but Im every bit the leader today as I was back then.

contact me at bling@woh.rr.com if you would like to discuss further.

Also appears as if other people here are interested in forming a Crescent Hawks unit so eventually we will need to get everyone into the same group to avoid muliple instances of the same named unit out there.

This is also a call to any old clan members of CHk.. if you see this, please post asap!

#6 CHk Dragon

Rookie

• 3 posts
  • LocationDayton Ohio

Posted 17 March 2012 - 12:41 PM

http://xa.yimg.com/k.../104039?type=sn

This was our crest.

#7 MGB

Rookie

• 3 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Locationexeter devon england.

Posted 18 March 2012 - 09:04 AM

Hailz Dragon.
CHK_Ghostlord and bull who knows me now under MGB

#8 mrtrumphy

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 10:28 AM

Hello Hawkcrest, my name is thermadler one of the few Lone Wolf Mechwarriors, and I believe I've been a lone wolf for to long. I am searching for a new allegiance and saw your post and I thought of you as a devotee. So I ask you, how do I join this allegiance? My skills as a pilot are satisfactory, I will take a role as a sniper or attack. I take my job seriously, and I only use medium or heavy class mechs, assaults are to slow for me.
Thank you for the consideration
-Thermadler
P.S I was unaffiliated with this clan any time before now.

#9 Hawkcrest

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 04:17 PM

Okay just to clarify a few things to avoid any confusion for old members, the guys who played Mech 2 in the Registry moved with me into the Net Battletech league for Mechwarrior 2 Mercs, CHk is not the original Crescent Hawks from the Registry [CH] was we were asked to become a House unit because of the size of our unit by Mack who was the original creator of the Mechwarrior Registry, so we became House Davion and ultimatley merged with Motown3058's House Kurita to offset the "Genisis Star league" formed by Clan wolverine and Godzilla, and that logo you just posted was created by my Executive Officer [CH]Ghost using photoshop, it however is not the original logo from the game Crescent Hawk's Revenge used by Fasa because we wanted somthing that looked sharp to represent our team, not the cartoony looking one that Fasa created.

View PostCHk Dragon, on 17 March 2012 - 12:41 PM, said:

#10 Hawkcrest

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 04:20 PM

View PostStermadler, on 18 March 2012 - 10:28 AM, said:

Hello Hawkcrest, my name is thermadler one of the few Lone Wolf Mechwarriors, and I believe I've been a lone wolf for to long. I am searching for a new allegiance and saw your post and I thought of you as a devotee. So I ask you, how do I join this allegiance? My skills as a pilot are satisfactory, I will take a role as a sniper or attack. I take my job seriously, and I only use medium or heavy class mechs, assaults are to slow for me.
Thank you for the consideration
-Thermadler
P.S I was unaffiliated with this clan any time before now.

For now we are playing other games while waiting for this one to be released, we use teamspeak 3, so if you would like to hop on let me know

#11 Victor Morson

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • 6,370 posts
  • LocationAnder's Moon

Posted 27 March 2012 - 09:48 PM

Just saying hey - the Cresent Hawks have been the traditional in-canon and out of canon allies of the Blazing Aces in the past, so maybe our units can drop together, unit matchmaking allowing, in MWO sometime. I'm glad to see some old school units around here!

#12 PHNXHWK

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 24 posts
  • LocationIdaho

Posted 04 April 2012 - 10:31 AM

Hello Hawk. lets see if you remember Phoenix Hawk. Yes from netmech and on. I was there for the transition to HD, but I left just shorlty after that due to life. I then moved on to SRM for MW 3 and 4. Drop me a line when ya get a chance, i check this sight just about every day.

#13 xMarshallx

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 199 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 11:31 AM

View PostSammy D.o.C., on 13 November 2011 - 07:29 PM, said:

Where is Morgan? The Beginning and the End.

These aren't the same Crescent Hawks as you're recalling, Sammy. Morgan is around though :)

#14 Iron Saint

• Pip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationDetroit MI

Posted 18 May 2012 - 04:11 AM

Hello Cresent Hawks,

My name is Iron Saint, You may not remember me I played all the Mech warrior games that Microsoft had from the first Mech Warrior to 2, 3, 4 with the expansion packs even 5, Then the clan was vary heavy in the leagues back then the CHK_Clan Khan was CHK_ Dragon. I played that game untill Microsoft stoped supporting the site we all use to play on. Well that was a long time ago and I would love to play this game once more with the Cresent Hawks patch on my shoulder, Please consider me for recruitment.

Cresent Hawks Forever

#15 Iron Saint

• Pip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationDetroit MI

Posted 18 May 2012 - 04:22 AM

View PostCHk Dragon, on 17 March 2012 - 12:30 PM, said:

Hail Hawkcrest..

I doubt you remember me, but I was the guy that took over Crescent Hawks in Mechreg when the unit vacated after I joined and ran in the strider. I reformed it and rebuilt it into what was one of the most feared units in the league.. After a few years, I was voted in as Ilkhan and took over as lead admin and rules creator for the reg since Surn had no time to continue it. (CHk ran as a clan to help balance the reg) Chk then switched over to a Pirate unit (for balance again) and had alot of fun with it. Eventually we went on to help conquer the star map.

We used the tag CHk_ but sadly i have also lost contact with many of the players from that day. Since both of us lead the original and reborn Crescent Hawks.. i would offer my services as X.O. I have no time anymore to lead a group but Im every bit the leader today as I was back then.

contact me at bling@woh.rr.com if you would like to discuss further.

Also appears as if other people here are interested in forming a Crescent Hawks unit so eventually we will need to get everyone into the same group to avoid muliple instances of the same named unit out there.

This is also a call to any old clan members of CHk.. if you see this, please post asap!

NO WAY...... DRAGON IS THAT TRULY YOU.........

Only way to know for sure is to ask this, Do you remember us all getting together, IRL, for a BBQ at one of the clanys house with a bon fire... If it is you you will remember.

Edited by Iron Saint, 18 May 2012 - 04:41 AM.

#16 Iron Saint

• Pip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationDetroit MI

Posted 18 May 2012 - 04:46 AM

I'v varry sorry I posted this on your registry site and I apologize plz forgive me.. I was just overly excited to see Dragon.

Truly Iron Saint.

#17 Hawkcrest

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 07:03 AM

Not an issue fellas, I have no problem bringing old freinds together, Im still debating on where I may end up in this game, simply trying to touch base with my old friends.

#18 N0MAD

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,757 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 03:36 PM

I remember you Guys from Both leagues, Had a Blast in Mech Lords, I ran SJ there till they reset time to before 3050 the ran 21st Centuria Lancers.. THere was a guy called Hawk Running DCM? he will remember us..

#19 Hawkcrest

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 02:18 PM

:Grins: Yes Nomad I remember you, we had you guys so flipped turned upsidedown that we got you to attack Clan Ghostbear leading to your trial of anihilation ;-)

Edited by Hawkcrest, 02 June 2012 - 02:18 PM.

#20 Vandamsel

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Clan Exemplar
  • Clan Exemplar
  • 122 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 01:37 PM

I remember you guys, I was in the CH in the VnR stock league, and we did some joint stuff together IIRC. Good to see somewhat familiar people!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users