- - - - -

Getting Started?

7 replies to this topic

#1 zekkeliini11

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 08:27 AM

Hi! I'm new in this game.. I have one question and it's: Do I get MC some how whitout byuing it? Becouse I have only trial mechs at the moment.. Please answer quickly! :)

#2 Nothing Whatsoever

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 3,655 posts
  • LocationNowhere

Posted 24 October 2013 - 08:39 AM

There have been tournaments in the past with rewards, but you need to buy MC. And you should save MC for Mechbays, Heros and Premium time.

You should be getting a Cadet bonus for your first 25 matches, so that you can buy and kit your first mech.

Which class are you liking?

Edit:
Here was one of the Tournaments

Edited by Praetor Shepard, 24 October 2013 - 08:46 AM.

#3 Nick Makiaveli

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 2,188 posts
  • LocationKnee deep in mechdrek

Posted 24 October 2013 - 08:40 AM

View Postzekkeliini11, on 24 October 2013 - 08:27 AM, said:

Hi! I'm new in this game.. I have one question and it's: Do I get MC some how whitout byuing it? Becouse I have only trial mechs at the moment.. Please answer quickly! :)

You only get MC buying them with cash. However, I suspect since you mention Trial Mechs you want to buy one of your own. For the first 25 matches you get bonus C-bills (in-game cash) and you can use these to buy mechs.

When you click Buy A Mech, the first set you are shown are the MC Only mechs, but across of the top you will see tabs for L, M, H, and A. Click one of these to see mechs from that weight class ie Light, Medium, Heavy and Assault. You will see both a MC and a C-bill cost for these mechs, but you only use one or the other.

#4 Thoummim

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 273 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 08:45 AM

to show your owned mech click the "owned mech" button near the bottom left.

Most mech can be bought with cbill.

#5 zekkeliini11

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 08:51 AM

I know those things :) And ok.. I'm not sure how many battles i have played.. I like scout mech's and also assault.. Medium and heavy mech's are not my favorites..

#6 zekkeliini11

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 08:56 AM

Oh! Now i did see that "buy cb" :) Thanks guys!

#7 Sadistic Savior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 907 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 09:02 AM

View Postzekkeliini11, on 24 October 2013 - 08:27 AM, said:

MC is real money. You cannot earn it. You can buy any mech in the game with MC though. It is a way to avoid grinding if you want.

CBIlls are game money. You can earn that merely by playing. Most stuff can be bought with CBills. The main exceptions mechs that give permanent CBIll/LP/XP bonuses and some vanity items.

You do not need any MC at all. You can buy most mechs with CBills only.

You cannot buy mechs until you have completed your first 25 matches in Trial mechs. You will earn money (CBills) as you do this though, so by the time you are done you will have enough CBills to buy almost any mech you want.

#8 Kaosity

• PipPipPip
  • 92 posts
  • LocationNapping in a cockpit

Posted 24 October 2013 - 09:40 PM

View Postzekkeliini11, on 24 October 2013 - 08:51 AM, said:

I know those things ;) And ok.. I'm not sure how many battles i have played.. I like scout mech's and also assault.. Medium and heavy mech's are not my favorites..

Click PROFILE on the top bar. On the next page click STATS on the lower bar. Total WINS/LOSES to get total matches played.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users