My 3 Things

4 replies to this topic

#1 ShadowMaw

• PipPip
  • 40 posts
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:54 AM

1.) Can we get a map rotation plz!!!! I am so tired of having to play the same map back to back and then get a new map and back to the same one again. If you have a map rotation then at least it is a new map all the time. Tonight I got placed in Terra Therma 6 times out of 10. 2 times were back to back. After the first two I just dropped.... I hate that map and having to play it that many times because it kept popping up was to much.

2.) Organized groups dropping with pickups. It would be nice if they could have there own queue so we can have some semblance to a balanced game. Bad enough you have half the team lights just running around crazy because of no tonnage limits but mixing pre made groups with non just sucks.

3.) Do something with the guass so we can have the weapon back. To many times I am in a fight and some teammate walks in front of me or the enemy gets around the corner before it is ready or past its time. Right now IMO and others also say the weapon is trash now. I know I won't use it.

#2 CDLord HHGD

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9,190 posts
  • Location"You're not comp if you're not stock."

Posted 15 November 2013 - 07:12 AM

View PostShadowMaw, on 15 November 2013 - 12:54 AM, said:

After the first two I just dropped....

Tell us you didn't just admit to breaking the rules....

Get over it... Mordor is a good map and it's here to stay. The rotation sucks, agreed, but that is no excuse for quitting and leaving your team at a disadvantage. I report EVERYONE who discos, whether intentional or not. PGI has the data so sort the accidents from the griefers....

#3 ShadowMaw

• PipPip
  • 40 posts
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 16 November 2013 - 05:59 PM

View Postcdlord, on 15 November 2013 - 07:12 AM, said:

Get over it... Mordor is a good map and it's here to stay.

You get over it!
I am here for my enjoyment not yours. If I say the map sucks then it does for me. Your opinion of it being good has no value what so ever. And I can endure playing it if it comes up no more than any other map but six out of ten times? Go ahead and report me all it will do is take money out of there pockets if they do something about it.

Or they can do something about the map rotation and make everyone happy.

#4 Kataiser

• PipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 96 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 08:07 PM

View PostShadowMaw, on 16 November 2013 - 05:59 PM, said:

You get over it!
I am here for my enjoyment not yours. If I say the map sucks then it does for me. Your opinion of it being good has no value what so ever. And I can endure playing it if it comes up no more than any other map but six out of ten times? Go ahead and report me all it will do is take money out of there pockets if they do something about it.

Or they can do something about the map rotation and make everyone happy.

1: Responding like a child will not get people to take you seriously.

2: The map really doesn't suck. People don't like it, but it's sound from a design standpoint, relatively fair, and a good change of pace from the other maps.

3: Your argument is that if map rotation makes you happy, it will make everyone happy. Map rotations would allow people to predict what map is coming and prepare for it specifically, which would, in my opinion, be bad and make the game worse. So no. That is your opinion. Do not state it as fact.

4: You want to ***** about getting the same map too often? Tourmaline makes up over 60% of all of my games played, and it is my least favorite map in MWO, but I don't whine about it because it's just luck. Stop crying just to cry because this isn't constructive.

#5 ShadowMaw

• PipPip
  • 40 posts
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 19 August 2016 - 06:57 PM

View PostKataiser, on 16 November 2013 - 08:07 PM, said:

1: Responding like a child will not get people to take you seriously.

Ah, what I said above hurt your delicate sensibilities? Too ******* bad princess.

2: The map really doesn't suck. People don't like it, but it's sound from a design standpoint, relatively fair, and a good change of pace from the other maps.

As I stated above I am here for my enjoyment and if I say the map sucks it sucks. You can say it doesn't all you want it will not change how I feel about it.

3: Your argument is that if map rotation makes you happy, it will make everyone happy. Map rotations would allow people to predict what map is coming and prepare for it specifically, which would, in my opinion, be bad and make the game worse. So no. That is your opinion. Do not state it as fact.

I do understand it may be hard for you to grasp but they can make it a random rotation. The maps being loaded randomly but only once before the rotation starts again.... but it can be done Einstein. So yes it would be good.

4: You want to ***** about getting the same map too often? Tourmaline makes up over 60% of all of my games played, and it is my least favorite map in MWO, but I don't whine about it because it's just luck. Stop crying just to cry because this isn't constructive.

It is called a post... not crying. Yes there was much frustration at the time I wrote it but it still was not crying. And if you like taking what **** the world hands you that is your right but don't expect others to eat **** like you do. So stop trying to make people like you because it isn't going to work. So go back to your **** sandwich and be a good lemming.

PS: Sorry I know this is old but I am not on the forums much and this ****** needed a response.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users