Fodder You Say Ooc And Sign Up

54 replies to this topic

#41 kevin roshak

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Fire
  • Fire
  • 304 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 05:56 PM

well their LPL is close and gets +2 and does full damage, but noting is quite like a PPC

#42 dal10

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 4,525 posts
  • Locationsomewhere near a bucket of water and the gates of hell.

Posted 12 December 2013 - 06:36 PM

still only has a short range of 6.

#43 kevin roshak

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Fire
  • Fire
  • 304 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 07:02 PM

close being the optimal word lol

#44 dal10

• Philanthropist
  • 4,525 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 07:06 PM

2/3rds, 1, whats the difference?

#45 Sparks Murphey

• Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 2,953 posts
  • LocationAdelaide, Australia

Posted 12 December 2013 - 07:28 PM

View PostThom Frankfurt, on 11 December 2013 - 09:25 PM, said:

I was seriously thinking about scraping Midale altogether and doing a Solaris Riots RP, but some folks talked me out of it. But I'd really like to throw that idea out there for any prospective GMs that may be reading this...

Note taken. With any luck, I intend to wrap up War Orphans some time next year, and this may be what I move on to.

#46 Thom Frankfurt

• 2,741 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationSearounders Tavern, Port St. Williams, Coventry

Posted 12 December 2013 - 08:27 PM

View PostSparks Murphey, on 12 December 2013 - 07:28 PM, said:

Note taken. With any luck, I intend to wrap up War Orphans some time next year, and this may be what I move on to.

I'd like to have Steel and Snow completed by then, just so I can have details on how Thom get's his cousin back from the Falcons and what mech he's running by then. Methinks it'll be that Not Bounty Hunter Marauder still.

Edited by Thom Frankfurt, 12 December 2013 - 08:27 PM.

#47 dal10

• Philanthropist
  • 4,525 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 08:31 PM

hasn't only one RP on this forum technically been completed?

4/7 rps i have been in have gotten past page 2. and 2 of those either A got rebooted, this one, or b died entirely.

#48 Sparks Murphey

• Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 2,953 posts
  • LocationAdelaide, Australia

Posted 13 December 2013 - 02:56 AM

View Postdal10, on 12 December 2013 - 08:31 PM, said:

hasn't only one RP on this forum technically been completed?

4/7 rps i have been in have gotten past page 2. and 2 of those either A got rebooted, this one, or b died entirely.

None of those have been run by me. I try to start RPs with an end goal in mind, and I work towards it and make sure something gets wrapped. War Orphans has a clear and plotted end destination, it *will* end by my hand. I've run too many IRL RPs in the past that died a sad death from lack of direction, I've learned my lesson.

#49 Spokes

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 07:38 AM

I need at least one of these threads to wrap up before I even think about touching anything else. But I am very patient, and very stubborn, and fully expect all of the currently active threads to eventually reach a conclusion. <_<

#50 Thom Frankfurt

• 2,741 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 08:46 AM

View PostSparks Murphey, on 13 December 2013 - 02:56 AM, said:

None of those have been run by me. I try to start RPs with an end goal in mind, and I work towards it and make sure something gets wrapped. War Orphans has a clear and plotted end destination, it *will* end by my hand. I've run too many IRL RPs in the past that died a sad death from lack of direction, I've learned my lesson.

View PostSpokes, on 13 December 2013 - 07:38 AM, said:

I need at least one of these threads to wrap up before I even think about touching anything else. But I am very patient, and very stubborn, and fully expect all of the currently active threads to eventually reach a conclusion. :D
Hmmmm.....

The Davion forces on Midale seem to be too much for our protagonist, who then flee Midale battered and bruised. Their noses bloodied, the mercenaries limp their way back towards the Confederation by traveling through little used star systems. Upon reaching Capella they presented the Ceres Metals higher ups with the bounty of wonder weapons that they were sent to retrieve. Their contract(s) fulfilled, the mercenaries spend their time with some well deserved R&R while waiting for their next assignment.

It seemed that the Free Worlds League was field testing several different type of missile weapon systems.

Edited by Thom Frankfurt, 13 December 2013 - 08:47 AM.

#51 kevin roshak

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Fire
  • Fire
  • 304 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 01:18 PM

View PostThom Frankfurt, on 13 December 2013 - 08:46 AM, said:

Hmmmm.....

The Davion forces on Midale seem to be too much for our protagonist, who then flee Midale battered and bruised. Their noses bloodied, the mercenaries limp their way back towards the Confederation by traveling through little used star systems. Upon reaching Capella they presented the Ceres Metals higher ups with the bounty of wonder weapons that they were sent to retrieve. Their contract(s) fulfilled, the mercenaries spend their time with some well deserved R&R while waiting for their next assignment.

It seemed that the Free Worlds League was field testing several different type of missile weapon systems.

Looks like we got that one wrapped up. on to the next one :D

#52 dal10

• Philanthropist
  • 4,525 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 03:49 PM

i have actual free time for the next month now. my exams were yesterday.

#53 kevin roshak

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Fire
  • Fire
  • 304 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 03:53 PM

yeah i just finished today too

#54 Thom Frankfurt

• 2,741 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 04:08 PM

Any update on when this will be starting? Also, any chance of allowing upgrades and customizations during play?

#55 dal10

• Philanthropist
  • 4,525 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 04:54 PM

whenever we get enough people. i set this one up with valid reason for why people could come in an out. Merc regiment will take casualties, so units are going to get consolidated so you don't end up with one company having 3 people in it and another one having 12.

considering the entire first arc takes place in a single month, unless you have an omni, unlikely. That being said, you want to modify between arcs, that is wholly welcome.

Also, between the first and second encounter there is going to be no customization, omni or no.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users