Ui 2.0 And Dev Silence, Let's Speculate Wildly With A Poll!

23 replies to this topic

Poll: Would you accept UI 2.0 with bugs if more entertaining features could finally be released? (57 member(s) have cast votes)

Would you accept UI 2.0 with bugs if more entertaining features could finally be released?

1. YES (36 votes [63.16%])

Percentage of vote: 63.16%

2. NO (21 votes [36.84%])

Percentage of vote: 36.84%

Vote

#21 Roadbeer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • 8,160 posts
  • LocationWazan, Zion Cluster

Posted 02 December 2013 - 11:04 AM

View PostBlurry, on 02 December 2013 - 10:57 AM, said:

So all this time this is all they have for it? ok sorry game over time to give up and move on. It aint gonna happen not in this game. Not now and not ever.

You keep saying that, and yet, you're still here.

View PostColonel Pada Vinson, on 02 December 2013 - 11:02 AM, said:

god forbid the devs are actually working on content instead of communicating here.

2 months since a real 'update' even my Pollyannaish self is getting frustrated.

#22 Lefteye Falconeer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 352 posts
  • LocationToronto, Ontario.

Posted 02 December 2013 - 11:05 AM

About the lack of communication, I just found out about this interview with lots of info about UI 2.0. Somehow I missed it. I don't think it makes up for the lack of communication on this forum, but it is something. Still underwhelming, very.

http://mwomercs.com/...62013-ui-20-qa/

#23 Blurry

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 382 posts
  • LocationGreat White North

Posted 02 December 2013 - 11:07 AM

View PostLefteye, on 02 December 2013 - 10:58 AM, said:

So, UI was supposed to launch in November. December was mentioned only if some disaster happened. This is what Bryan said in the NgNg podcast back in September, while explaining how come UI2.0 wasn't making it at launch.

Now it is December, and according to the quoted text they are still working on the skeleton.

Considering this is a new, huge delay (honestly anbd realistically: when do you all think it will actually going to go live?), isn't it really not nice at all that they don't have a word to explain how in hell is it possible that they never ever get even remotely close to getting a date right?

I mean, when in September you say "November", and then in December you are still months away from launching, is it reasonable that I ask "why are you so bad at your job?".

Exactly what happened did the guy just not have clue or just fibbing the whole time? I mean I came on board full blast then expecting like most devs - deliver close but to come out and say that what people have is just the skeleton and not even the features? What have they been working on? How can they be that bad?

What is really going on now? is it dead and now they move on to console since they killed the pc market?
I dont know but it isnt good.

#24 Blurry

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 382 posts
  • LocationGreat White North

Posted 02 December 2013 - 11:11 AM

View PostRoadbeer, on 02 December 2013 - 11:04 AM, said:

You keep saying that, and yet, you're still here.

2 months since a real 'update' even my Pollyannaish self is getting frustrated.

I am still here posting yes absolutely trying to persuade and make a case to make change in game for the better.
Have I been online in game - nope not for at least 3 weeks now or so. Have I bought anything - ya right lots elsewhere not here hell no. (dropped $300) over the past 5 days on gaming alone.

My hope is they will get things sorted and fix the MM and reduce the grind = win and I jump back in.
Between now and then I make my voice heard. Until they remove me or shut the game down.

7 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 7 guests, 0 anonymous users