Crystal Waters Sale

66 replies to this topic

#61 Duncan Longwood

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 253 posts

Posted 07 December 2013 - 07:42 PM

Really, PGI.... Crystal Waters.... What the hell is up with this theme of going down the time-line of crappy but popular dance music and naming a sale after it? We've had references to Lipps Inc. - Funkytown, Snap - I got the power, and now Crystal Waters. You can't see it, but I'm making a sad face.

Maybe you can put some camo for the Shadowhawk on sale and call it Shadow Dancin'. I know, have a sale on the flame camo at the same time as you have a disconnect bug and call it Disco Inferno. Or, put all the mechs with borked hitboxes on sale and call it Stayin Alive.

If you have to stick with the theme, please surprise me with a reference to a more obscure song or more talented artist from the same era. But I'm not holding my breath for "A Huge Ever Growing Pulsating Brain That Rules From The Centre of the Ultraworld sale," nor the "Adventures in Failure sale" ... just sayin.

Don't get me wrong... this is a great sale! I just wish you guys had better material to reference for sale titles.

#62 Vinh Nguyen

• PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 10:42 AM

Will there be a hero sale closer to Christmas?

This sale is kinda lame...was hoping we could have a across the board hero sale for the holidays :)

#63 Geek Verve

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 293 posts
  • LocationCentral Indiana, USA

Posted 09 December 2013 - 11:17 AM

View PostZensei, on 07 December 2013 - 05:03 PM, said:

Still, can not believe, that anyone spends real dollars on colors, camo, dangles, baubles, wow. When I drop, and I drop a lot, prob 6000 times or more since closed, some stats wiped so its an estimate, could be 10,000, dont know, dont care, but colors? ALL I see is a red reticule, aim as close to center of that and let it fly.

Everything else is performance of the game, of the network, of the people in the game, nothing else is relevant.

Relevance would be so, so nice. Get that part right, get the relevant right.

Funny thing - the more "trinkets" you buy, the more "relevance" you're going to see in the future. ;)

Edited by Geek Verve, 09 December 2013 - 11:17 AM.

#64 DonBennos

• PipPip
  • The Bold
  • The Bold
  • 41 posts
  • LocationGermany Bayern

Posted 10 December 2013 - 07:54 AM

View PostLORD TSARKON, on 06 December 2013 - 10:07 AM, said:

GRUE is 1/2 off People... its the best color in the game... it will get people to look at your Mech in an entirely different way...

Indeed... thank you man...

its the very first and for sure last color I buy... I work with pc-gamer colors and at last I don´t care much things I don´t see at all while playing... but Grue defenitely is awesome and I put some of it on my heros... even letters can be read very good with that color like the "boar to death" or equal stuff...

#65 Goose

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 3,463 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationThat flattop, up the well, overhead

Posted 10 December 2013 - 10:11 AM

The page for this sale is still up?

#66 Runulf Bjorn

• Pip
  • Philanthropist
  • 10 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 10 December 2013 - 10:31 AM

No more cheap blues... :lol:

#67 Fiachdubh

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 971 posts
  • LocationSkulking out along the Periphery somewhere.

Posted 13 December 2013 - 05:13 AM

Noooooooo! I missed the Phranken sale by 3 lousy days!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users