The "Unseen": What would you be happy with?

117 replies to this topic

Poll: The "Unseen": What would you be happy with? (351 member(s) have cast votes)

In what capacity of the appearance of the "Unseens" would you be happy with?

1. I want the originals! I am stubborn! (very unlikely to happen, but needed to be a choice) (73 votes [20.80%])

Percentage of vote: 20.80%

2. The "Reseen" versions are fine they should just use something similar to those (assuming they are still legal of course). (43 votes [12.25%])

Percentage of vote: 12.25%

3. I would rather they be completely redesigned AGAIN. Whatever it takes to get Harmony Gold off our backs! (Alex "Flyingdebris" Iglesias and company... that's your queue) (114 votes [32.48%])

Percentage of vote: 32.48%

4. Some middle ground between Option 2 & 3; I liked some designs, but some were stupid. Let us vote for new designs! (111 votes [31.62%])

Percentage of vote: 31.62%

5. Unseen... Reseen... Whatever... They were before my time and/or I don't care. (10 votes [2.85%])

Percentage of vote: 2.85%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#81 alVolVloLy

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 11:11 AM

I didn't vote, but if it was an option I'd choose "stay the heck away".

I don't know much about the designs, but I do know that it seems like every time we get talking about "Unseens" that seems to be the curtain call for the game (lawsuit). Please be very careful and don't jeopardize the game in the name of the Unseen, we can live without them.

#82 The1WithTheGun

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 110 posts
  • LocationRight behind you

Posted 19 December 2011 - 04:42 PM

View Postfeor, on 19 December 2011 - 09:55 AM, said:

Fluff wise almost every birdwalker mech is actually based on either the Marauder, Catapult, or Locust, IIRC.

I don't recall anything in the fluff that states this - at least for the Catapult and Locust.

Now, there IS a Marauder "Family" - which includes the Nightstar, Maelstrom, Raksasha, Bandersnatch, Dragon Fire and Marauder II. That may be what you are thinking of.

Edited by The1WithTheGun, 19 December 2011 - 04:42 PM.

#83 feor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 304 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 20 December 2011 - 08:32 AM

View PostThe1WithTheGun, on 19 December 2011 - 04:42 PM, said:

I don't recall anything in the fluff that states this - at least for the Catapult and Locust.

Now, there IS a Marauder "Family" - which includes the Nightstar, Maelstrom, Raksasha, Bandersnatch, Dragon Fire and Marauder II. That may be what you are thinking of.

Well, the Locust & Catapult are, admittedly, simple logic. The Locust was the first birdwalker mech (even in the 3075 Age of War mechs there are no Birdwalkers), the Catapult the second. You can see an obvious progression there. Bird walker legs, weapons mounted on the nose and in "arms" high up on either side of the mech, cockpit just above the nose weapon. The Locust was popular for what it did (scout) but the Stinger/Wasp became the go-to mech for those roles in the SLDF. The Catapult was considered a failure by the SLDF after a 2 year run. Only the CapCon's picking up of the design saved it from Oblivion. The Thug was the next one developed, which again you can see the obvious progression. The primary "assault" mech of the time was the Warhammer, so they put an approximation of the Warhammer's torso on a pair of catapult like birdwalker legs. However that particular design paradigm probably never caught on since there's no real point to having "humanoid bird walkers" since you can't really lower your profile the way a Catapult or Locust could. The Hussar was in this period as well from what I can tell, and it's obviously based on the Locust, but it was also intended to be an infantry support unit (even though it ended up being purchased as a scout by the SLDF), so they put the gun on the top of the mech and gave it hands for lifting and carrying.

Then we come to the Marauder, the Thug's performance was respectable, but its chassis design limited it to basically serving the same as the Warhammer. The Marauder went back to a more Catapult like layout, letting it lower itself to the ground to better take advantage of cover, without becoming unbalanced or keeping it from being able to immediately leap into motion. (as would happen if a humanoid mech were to "squat" or go prone) The placement of the Hussar's laser likely inspired the AC/5 on the Marauder, letting it take best advantage of that lowered profile, and while hands had proven mostly a luxury on the Thug & Hussar, the Thug's arms had proven devastating as a weapons platform, hence the forearm weapon pods on the Marauder. They had essentially "nailed it" and from the Marauder sprung most of the other birdwalker mechs of the battletech universe.

What do you mean I've probably put more thought into this than the actual developers? :)

#84 Strum Wealh

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 5,025 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA

Posted 20 December 2011 - 03:25 PM

View Postfeor, on 20 December 2011 - 08:32 AM, said:

Well, the Locust & Catapult are, admittedly, simple logic. The Locust was the first birdwalker mech (even in the 3075 Age of War mechs there are no Birdwalkers), the Catapult the second. You can see an obvious progression there. Bird walker legs, weapons mounted on the nose and in "arms" high up on either side of the mech, cockpit just above the nose weapon. The Locust was popular for what it did (scout) but the Stinger/Wasp became the go-to mech for those roles in the SLDF. The Catapult was considered a failure by the SLDF after a 2 year run. Only the CapCon's picking up of the design saved it from Oblivion. The Thug was the next one developed, which again you can see the obvious progression. The primary "assault" mech of the time was the Warhammer, so they put an approximation of the Warhammer's torso on a pair of catapult like birdwalker legs. However that particular design paradigm probably never caught on since there's no real point to having "humanoid bird walkers" since you can't really lower your profile the way a Catapult or Locust could. The Hussar was in this period as well from what I can tell, and it's obviously based on the Locust, but it was also intended to be an infantry support unit (even though it ended up being purchased as a scout by the SLDF), so they put the gun on the top of the mech and gave it hands for lifting and carrying.

Then we come to the Marauder, the Thug's performance was respectable, but its chassis design limited it to basically serving the same as the Warhammer. The Marauder went back to a more Catapult like layout, letting it lower itself to the ground to better take advantage of cover, without becoming unbalanced or keeping it from being able to immediately leap into motion. (as would happen if a humanoid mech were to "squat" or go prone) The placement of the Hussar's laser likely inspired the AC/5 on the Marauder, letting it take best advantage of that lowered profile, and while hands had proven mostly a luxury on the Thug & Hussar, the Thug's arms had proven devastating as a weapons platform, hence the forearm weapon pods on the Marauder. They had essentially "nailed it" and from the Marauder sprung most of the other birdwalker mechs of the battletech universe.

What do you mean I've probably put more thought into this than the actual developers? :)

Lore-wise:
Going by the timeline, the oldest reverse-joint/"chicken-walker" 'Mech I could find is the Hector, developed by the Free Worlds League in 2471.
The Locust was developed in 2499.
The Marauder was introduced in the 2600s (no specific year on the introduction of the 'Mech itself).

IRL:
The Marauder is based on the Roiquonmi Glaug-class command battlepod from Super Dimension Fortress Macross (1982).
The Locust is based on a mech called the Ostall from Crusher Joe (1983).
Both SDFM and CJ were produced by Studio Nue.

#85 feor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 304 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 20 December 2011 - 06:57 PM

View PostStrum Wealh, on 20 December 2011 - 03:25 PM, said:

Lore-wise:
Going by the timeline, the oldest reverse-joint/"chicken-walker" 'Mech I could find is the Hector, developed by the Free Worlds League in 2471.
The Locust was developed in 2499.
The Marauder was introduced in the 2600s (no specific year on the introduction of the 'Mech itself).

IRL:
The Marauder is based on the Roiquonmi Glaug-class command battlepod from Super Dimension Fortress Macross (1982).
The Locust is based on a mech called the Ostall from Crusher Joe (1983).
Both SDFM and CJ were produced by Studio Nue.

*Grumble grumble* new fangled "era digest" ruining my perfectly good mech development theory. :)

#86 Foster Bondroff

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Bold
  • The Bold
  • 279 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 06:14 AM

Although the topic is somewhat "older" i think this is an important point for MWO.

For me in a Battltech game that is placed just prior to the Clanwar the Inner Sphere should not miss these classic designs.

What can Jaime Wolf pilot beside his well known Archer, or Morgan Kell.
Grayson Carlyle or the Bounty Hunter without a Marauder?
Natasha Kerensky not in a Warhammer?

The biggest issue with the "Unseens" is basicly that the entire Battletech universe history up until around 3057 won't work without them. So how should they handle this in the ISN?

As i am very aware of the legal issues with the original Unseens artwork, i would gladly take the Reseen designs from Project Phoenix with some good overhaul by Alex and his Team to fit the MWO style.

Sadly i see only three bad decisions here the developers have to choose from:

1. Disappoint the BT community because some legendary Mechwarriors will be put into mechs they never piloted.
or
2. Disappoint BT community because they choose to redesign the appearance of the legendary "Unseens".
or
3. Disappoint BT community by leaving them completely out.

I think of those three choices the second one is the most tolerable.

Atleast for me and i am a BT veteran that started BT back in the late 1980s because of Mercenary's Star,
Grayson Carlyle and his Marauder

#87 Adridos

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 10,635 posts
  • LocationHiding in a cake, left in green city called New A... something.

Posted 10 January 2012 - 06:22 AM

I vote the option 6. ^_^

BUT if I will not get that ultra bomber with full load of hell bringing weapons in time, then I ....

....vote for a blance between 1st, 2nd and 3rd answer. Warhammer, Marauder, etc. should stay the way they originally were. Some redesigns are very nice and should be kept and some mechs are too ugly no matter the version, so I want those mechs redesigned completely.

#88 Elizander

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 7,540 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 10 January 2012 - 09:06 AM

View Postfeor, on 13 November 2011 - 10:21 PM, said:

Well, some of the Unseen are 100% legal now. So anything from Crusher Joe or Dougram can be included pretty much unchanged, and should be largely untouched. (I want my big bad bfg-toting Battlemaster dangit! :lol:)

Battlemaster original design. Sell it to me. Now.

#89 Hayden

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 1,997 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 09:13 AM

Yeah, I think the only 'mechs that are still "unseen" are the ones from macross. While I'd like those 'mechs, I would be thrilled just to have the other unseen.

#90 Mason Grimm

Com Guard / Technician

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 2,886 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationToronto, ON

Posted 10 January 2012 - 09:20 AM

If they don't include the Marauder (Unseen, Reseen, Not Yet Seen, May Be Seen and Soon to be Seen) I simply will not play (for about 12.5 minutes and then giddy up!!!)

#91 Larry Headrick

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 303 posts
  • Locationoklahoma

Posted 10 January 2012 - 12:02 PM

View PostMason Grimm, on 10 January 2012 - 09:20 AM, said:

If they don't include the Marauder (Unseen, Reseen, Not Yet Seen, May Be Seen and Soon to be Seen) I simply will not play (for about 12.5 minutes and then giddy up!!!)

yea it would take that long for the tears to dry up.

#92 Adridos

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 10,635 posts
  • LocationHiding in a cake, left in green city called New A... something.

Posted 10 January 2012 - 12:03 PM

View PostMason Grimm, on 10 January 2012 - 09:20 AM, said:

They will release Seen Before version and you will be angry at them, how bad of you Mason. :lol:

#93 Durant Carlyle

• Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 3,877 posts
  • LocationClose enough to poke you with a stick.

Posted 10 January 2012 - 12:44 PM

I think the Project Phoenix designs should be used, as they are the most legal. Also, every one of the PP versions out-shines the older artwork anyway. Seems like FlyingDebris had no problems doing up a good PP Marauder -- it's obvious to anyone that it's a Marauder, and it cannot be mistaken for anything else. Hell, even the -9M model with two ER Large Lasers in each arm and two Streak SRM-6 Launchers on the shoulders still screams Marauder.

As far as someone saying something about how the Marauder should be designed like an Apache helicopter -- the PP version already is. It's got a skinny central section with bulbous extensions to each side, just like the Apache. Also like the Apache, the PP Marauder has a rather large glassed-in cockpit. It's a frickin' Apache with arms and legs!

#94 Johnathon Henrick

• PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Locationtexarkana texas

Posted 10 January 2012 - 04:38 PM

PLEASE I WANT THEM TO RETURN...............It really hurt the story line when they disappeared and all the star league era mechs just reappeared after being nearly all but extinct.

besides i really want my big ugly t-bolt back

#95 Solis Obscuri

Don't Care How I Want It Now!

• The DeathRain
  • The DeathRain
  • 4,751 posts
  • LocationPomme de Terre

Posted 10 January 2012 - 06:37 PM

I favor new artistic designs that follow the actual technical design elements of the Unseen mechs, but which differ sufficiently to remove any danger of a lawsuit. I want these mechs in-game!

I thought many of the IIC and Reseen designs were fundamentally good, but I'd rather have stuff reinvisioned than risk expensive, time-consuming legal actions. Especially since the new concept artwork for the Catapult came out so beautifully...

As for the Marauder's cannon, it should be linked to the left torso, but it should be mounted on a protrusion above it, near the top center of the mech, with a cowling protecting its ammo feed clearly running down to the side.

[edit]
  • Congratulations, you have seen what cannot be unseen!
  • DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD
  • You can copy and paste it elsewhere, but DO NOT reply to this thread.
The Friends-and-Family Beta started on Friday, March 23 at the order of Primus Russ Bullock (DirectiveFFInclusiveBeginImmediately20T-30).

This was broadcast by Kyle on Friday the 23rd at 2:16pm

FIRST DATA CACHE DESTROYED, THIS IS THE ONLY REMAINING LOCAL COPY!

Also, exactly 30 minutes later at 2:45pm, Kyle posted a secure transmission that was removed later that day with no records of its deletion. The transmission was mostly random numbers, but with one possibly-sensible string at the end.

Posted 23 March 2012 - 02:45 PM
[PARTIALLY DECRYPTED TRANSMISSION REPOSTED]

]̸̙͔͈͙̲ͭ̽ͧ̎ͪ͗̈͂ͮͧ̅̑͌͂̾͜͞͞R̷̵͆̇̓̀͗̊̇̅̎͐̾͂͊ ҉̡̮̖̞̥̱͇̞̫̮̠̼̖ n̒̈́́͏ ҉͈͕̯̝̺̥ͅͅJ̤̤͉̭̫̞̤̳̹̤̼̪̼̜̱̘͌̌̑̏̓͘p̶̡̢͙̰͍̰͔͖͙̯͑́̿̈́͌̌̈̑̎̃̂͐̒ͯ͌̂̿͌̕Z̘̰͉͉̺͎͍͙̻͉̙̘͔̾̓̄ͬ̌ͣͨ̓̐ͩ̀͊͊͒ͮ̃ͮ̀͡Ẅ̪̣̠̺̭̗̙͖́͐̈́ͭͩ̽ͣͬ͝͝ͅͅ5̷͉̟͍͕͈̪̟̘̳͎̼͍̭͈̣̗̟̪ͧ̐ͣͩ̓̄ͪ̽͂̓̓̀̊̈́́ͫ́͟͜k̡̈́̊ͧ̋̎̽ͥ̌͊͆̀̎̽ͯͮ̓ͬͥ͘͡͏̜̠̠̩̘͕͓͕̭c̡̧̻̦̼̗͙͈̣̙̟̺̩̦̫̓̉͛͆̇̓̑̏̅͒̒͂͘̕0̴̨̪̯̦̦͔̥̘̻̼̰̥̙͉̙̭̩̼͐̃̍ͦͣ̊̿̈̉ͫͭ̀͂̔ͮ͑̈́ͪ͢͝͞Fͪ̽͌͂ͬ̐͏͖̦̯̜̹̜͔̭͉͓̫̤͚̰̯̼̻͎͖́͝u͛̒͋̆ͣ͛̒̂̋ͭͫ͊ͤ̑͐ͨ͏̘̻͔̩̩̤̰͇͜Z̡̧̧̬̤̝͇͉̲͍̹̤̈̆͋̍ͦ̑ͭ̆͘͡ͅͅȨ̡̝̘̣̙͓̼ͩ̑̈́̂̉ͩ̎ͥ͗̕Z̶̶̡̨̞̯̩̙̓ͫ̅ͦ͂͐̑̇͛̒ͣͩ̽h̶̖̜͚͕͚̐ͪ̏ͫͧͭ͋̆̆̉͒ͣ̓͊̐̐̃ͣ͠b̷̷͋̋̌͑̀͞͏̺͈͎̹̥̮W̢̯̻̞̮̆̎̈́̏̾̈́̃̄̔͘l̶̢̩̤̤̫̟͔̰͓̳̲̞͖̯̞̳͗̅̔̑̒̽̎ͣ͗͋͒̐́͘͢s̷͕̺̖̹̠ͮ̀̂ͤ̾ͥ͌̏́ͬ̎͐͂̅̓͒̀͡͡e̢̧̡̜̬̱͚̼͇̗̹̱̜͈̤̭̣ͨͯ̋ͧ̒̉ͭ͐̂ͨ͑̀ͅŲ̴̨̘͉̤̲̫̲̜͕̠͕̙̟̜̣͑ͨ̈̊͛ͧ̍ͧ͗̂ͪ̽̽ͯ̊͠͝ļ̧̞̹͍̣̐ͯ͂͂ͦ͌̓͑ͨͪͥ͗͑̌̇̈́̀̀̚ͅŭ̶̦͔̮̠̭̥̰͕̱̤̖̹͈̏̄̃ͩ́͋̀̈̑̚͡Z̶̵̸͛ͯ̾ͧ͋̐̓́҉̤͇͍͔̻̬̭̩̝̻͍̠̞̙m̴̡̗̳̥̥̈́̆͆ͯͯ̎ͮͥͪ̓ͨͫ̈̈́͆̑̃͢9͆̒ͪ̇͊͐̒́͌ͦ̈́͞͞͏͈̯͎͎̹̻̤̮̖̝̝͔͔̟̩8̛̼̗͈͚̍ͭͨ͂ͥ͛͒͂͑̐̋ͮ̓́U̷̷̬͎̘̹̬͉͉̽̃͂̉͛͊̿̑͑͘͟͝ͅĤ̴͔̳͇̣̰̟̇̆̎ͥ̀̚͠J̧̘͔͖͈̯̮̺̥̩͈̹̯̱͗̊͗̄͂̄͋͋̕͝͞p̴̸̧ͨ̅̃̿̑̅ͮ̿́ͬ̎̔͌͐͒̏͏̷̘̳͎̖̗ͅb̻̞̲̤̙̜̬̔̍ͤ̇̉͛ͦ̆͑̌͗ͥͣͥ̌ͭ͋̚̚͟͢͝͝X̷͚̤͕̫͈̘̜̞̉͑ͤ͊̈́ͣ͑ͨͩͬͥ̂̾̈͡V̵̵̧̹͚̲͓̺̘͔̘̦̙͍͒ͪ̉̓͊̊ͪ͋̀̇ͬ̑ͬ̔̀́̚z̛͒̿͋̆ͤ̈́̀͝͏̖͖͍I͐̇̊͂̀̏́̂͏̵̢͚̼̰̙̺̦̙̕Ḟ̲̲̻̦͖͙̲̙͇̳͂ͪͥ̇̈̋̄͒̏ͩ͒̐̋̿̐͝͞J̷͉̘̣̘̗̯͉̩̭͚̱̱̳̹͖̤̓ͫͧ͌ͦ̃͛͆ͭ͘͡1̨̡̱̙̝̭̗͍̦͍̼̜̰̭̣̻̉̈ͬc̶̡̛̼͔̟̱̫̹͎͔̫̻̟̘̭͉̤̊ͪͩ͂ͦ͜͜3̰̘͔͖̤̙̹̺̖̘͈̰̗̼̬͚̘͑̈̔͌͜͠ͅM̵ͨ̑͗ͥ͆ͭ̉̍̉̎͋͌̚͟҉̢̺̙͍͚̮̻̝̰͕̰̙̣̦͕̩͎͔̩g̵͙̹̫̰͓̭̣̣̮͙͇͎͈͓̭̿̑̅̃̀̽̿̒̽̎̒̿̚̕Q̸̪̳̫̺͎̝̗̗̠͖̘̠̩̬̝̠̹͂ͯ͛̋ͬ̔̑̃͘ͅnͦ̓͛ͩ͋͐ͩͧ̍̒̂́͠͏҉͇̙̟͈͘V̴̨̯̺̰͕̥̼̝̥ͣ̾ͯ͗̇͞s̷̸̖̬̙͕̜̝̬̦͍̯̙̞̀͌̐ͬ̿̃̄ͦͣ͋ͭ̍̊̚͢b̡̆̈̑̾̓̑̉̂ͮ̊͗͏͕̘̠̪̹̗̜͓̤̙͝G̢̭̖̮̰̩͂ͫͯ̾͛̈́ͩ͜͢͡9̸̧̨̟͕͓͚̝̣̩̭̜̫͎̖̝̂ͬͮͯ́̚͢ͅj̴̹̖͕̯̳̟̦̳̥̗̪̪̻̜͙̪̭̉ͫ̃͒̅ͣ̆̑̈́̇ͭ̈ͫ̔ͦ̅ͭ̀̀͝͞ͅa̴̵̛̰̺̙̻̥̘̠̍͆͂́ͮͩ̈̚3̟̖͍̜̻̙̤̘̠͙̱̝̲̤͇̱͓̝͂ͨ̅́͒́ͬͨ̈́̀͝͡x̵͚̖̝̤̪͕̰̟͚̱̥͍̝̹̤̰̭̞ͩ̅̎̅̿ͩͮ̊̔̾̉̓͛̚J̶͉̖̤͔͍̟̬̑̈́̎̂͌ͯ͑͛̾ͪ̿͑̿͒͟͝I̴̡͍̮̜̣̗̦͖̼̞̮̫̳̞̪͂̇̀̉̓ͭͨ͛ͩ͂̌Ḧ͈͓̗͈̤̣̺̝̺́̌͛ͤ̓̈̀̅̈́ͯͨ̈́̿̓͑̚͠d̵̋ͬ̎͋ͮ̈̃͂̓͒ͨ̄̍ͦ̓̏̆͢҉̺͉̥̻̩͖͓v̢̓ͭ̐͗̃̄͑̎̌ͬ̐͋ͤ̿̌ͭ̌͘͠҉̟͈̦̯̼̳̜͙͉̪̣͔͕̻͙̩̫̬d̵̰̦̝̺̗̦͂̎͆̍̂̽ͮ̅ͭ͋ͩ̕͞W̷̫̙̫̖͓̰͎̬̲͎͍͙̜̲̳̝͖ͪ͒̇ͪͨ̎̍͑ͩͬͮ̾̄͘͞x̏̀͂̐̂͟҉̼͖̠̼͍̹̱̭͠k̖̘̗̹̻̘̻̺̣̰̥̹͎̅̾̔̇̿̊ͧͤ́͘̕͟ͅI̸̧̫̼̳̗̺̤̭̻̗̮̜̘̜̙̫̻̿͛́͐͊ͣ͋̊ͩ̋ͣ̈̐̿͢ͅG̨̩̲̱͚̝̱̤̼̪̱͈̻̦̅̈́̽ͮ̔ͮ̎̑͋ͭ̾̊́̚͠ͅx̢͔͈̤̱ͫ̓ͥ̽̍̍̍̉́́̌̅̽̈́̈͠p̢̻͙̹̻̤̭͔̞̹̆ͧ̈́ͬͮ̆ͅḁ̛̳͎̗̣̔̈́̔ͨ̓̀͑̂̐̄ͥͣ͋̄ͩ͂̊́̚̕͞2̸̤̗͎͔͖͇͔͙̣̣͍̻̺͉̦̙̦̐̑̌̃ͪ̎̏̋ͬ͂ͧ̍̚͜͡Ų̸͖̱͎̭̜͕̘͕̫̩̰̘̹͓̥̗̗͗̍̓̆̅̾̉̐́̒̌ͧ͒ͣͣ͋́g̿̓̈́͌͌ͬ͐̉̽̅͑̉̀͏̡͚̩̰̠̲̥̘̰͉̝͈̱̪̟͟͡ͅd̷̡̠̗̼͍̖̟̻̙̰̐̓̓͂͋̿̌́̓̇ͥ́͞G̸̶̷̥̲̝̝̯̮̰̬͎͓͕̩̜͂͊͂̃ͯͭ̽̍̑͊̉̚̕8̫̖͓͖̱͇͚͓̅ͭͪ͋̊̿͂̈́̏ͤͩ͊̚͞͞ͅg̵̵̫̬̻̙̠͎͎̦̝͚̹̻̠͎̼ͮ̅ͪ̌͂͂ͭ̽̈́Zͪ̋͐̀̀͏̻̞̩͔͕͇͖̞̻̱̥͍̙̬m̷͖̘̥̟̹̗͚͖̗̫̟̞̤̫̺̤̺̯͑̃ͪͨ̈́̎̄͛̈9̴̴̧̫̩͚̺̳̻͈͒ͨ̒ͩ̇̔́͊̄͂ͧ͟͜y̵̸̹̩̬̱̝̜ͯ̈́̈̑̎ͫ̿ͥͪͨͤ̐ͦ̒̋b̶̸̶͍̼̮̻̬̮̱̗̫̥̤̠̮̯̦̠ͭ͌̎̏̈̑̅ͪ̇̿̒̎̈̍ͮͥͅW̖̯͈̗͍͉̫̻̬̘ͭ́͛̈́̀̉̄̆̔ͩ̏̔ͣͯ̉ͯ̓̕͝F̴̢̞̬͇͍̳͕͈͚̬̜͚̝̻̯̆̒ͬ̄͐͊ͥ̇͘͜͝s̡̜͔͇͓͇͔̝̘͔̉͂̽ͨ̔͒̅̑͊̇ͮ͟͢͢b̸̨͙̫̻͇̹̘̩̥͕͊ͥ̊͆̊̌͜͠ͅH̸̜͎͖̜͈͆̋̑ͪ̈́̃́͊ͥ̈́ͫͩ̐ͪͧ̋ͪ̋͊́k̡̛͙̻̮̯̰̹̠͍͚͙͒ͧ̓͂͛̈́̃͌̈́͛̎͌̾̏͂̈̀̚̕͢͝g̽̿̔̓͛͌̈́͑̌ͫ҉̢̖̻̺̳̱̱̙̝̲̙͈̳̀͟ͅY̸ͣ̍̌͗͛ͯ̎̆́҉̬̠͕̤͖̝͓̟͚̻͈̳̜̘̞͓̜W̡̺͈̲̰̹͎̥͓̮ͥ͒͑ͣ͟͡5̋ͯ̓̀̔̾͆ͥ̆̒̽͗̄ͧ͋̒̍́͏̴̨̘̬̦̫̝͇̼͉̤͖̪̟̜͜ͅṵ̵̵̧͉̜̟̯̯͚̬͙̮̗̫͈̗̞̍̇ͦ͐̈́ͬ̄ͦ̏̌̄͐̚̚͢͟b̧̡͐ͩ͛ͧ͢҉̞̙̲̘̠3ͫͦ̌͐̿ͪ̀ͣ̇ͮ̕҉̲̦̤̖̗̳V͐͗́̊͋ͧ͌̚͜͞͏̶̦̺̰̺̹̟̫͎̯͓̟̳͔͎̦̩͖̺ͅu̡̾̀͌͑͆ͯͩ̀̍̇ͫ̉̊̔̆͊̿͏̨̩̼͓͚̗͔̀͡Y̴̷̠̙͍͚̻̗͙̬̌͑ͥ̂̈ͯ̅̿͆̋͗̉̃̈́̔̈̓2̶̸̛̱̣͔̥͚̤̟̤͖̱̻̯͉̩̬͓̗̓͛̂͂̍̋́Ŭ̸̸͚̯͉̜̥̬̰͈̩̣͙͇͚̝͍̱͓̞͆ͣ̒̇ͫ̐͛͑ͯ̃͠͝g̶̸̨̡̤̘͖̟͇̥͐ͮ͆͋̾͝ď̨̨̞̯͚̗͔̖̪͇̻̜̠̱̪̄͛̋̀ͬ͆̊͊̋̂͑͐͋ͬG̨̨̘̬͎̜̙͖̹͒̅̑̒͌̑̄͌͒̏̍͌ͧ̌̐̍̀̚̕͞ḩ̨̭͈͉̞̱̘̫̲̹̟̹̘͐ͩͫ̏̿ͨ̍͘͝ļ̗̩͚̟̘̭̺̞̖̂ͩ̋̀͂ͫ́̌̔ͣ͋ͦ͛̚͝͡͡Ḯ͛̆͆́ͥͦ̈ͥ̍̀͏̷̨͎͕̥͔̮̭͙̥͎̤͕͇͖̪̝̬͉̩͔È̷̡̛̖̲̥̬̖͙ͫ̔̒̃ͨ̓͑͌̿ͩ͌͜͝Z̷̛̩̺̺̣̼̰̼̭͉̩̟ͣ͑̄͋̒̅ͪͧ̈͋͠͞y̶̶̤̱̘̫͎̗̬̦͎̱̦̻̩͉̭͖ͧ̍ͣ̀̏̔̏ͩ̍̏͂ͪͨ̐ͯͦ͘͝ͅâ̸̴͍̹̯̫͔̖̜̲̫͎̩̙̰̄̀͗̀͜͝W̵͕̙͎̫̘̗̻̋̈́͂̔͆͒͊͑ͧͦ͗ͬ̚̕͠V̶͕̤̜̰̂͐̊͌͋͛̂ͥ́̾̀u̶ͪͩ̌̓̈͊̋̐̈́̓͆͑̉͛͋̓̀ͯ̇͜҉̘͇̰͕̪̼̥̼͚̖̯̝̭̩L̨̡̛̮̻̭ͦͩ̍̄͛̔͂ͧͣ̿̚į̷̶͉̫̰͎̗͚̺̗ͬͩ̾̏ͨͫ̃ͦͭͭͣ̔̀ͨ4̴͎̩̞͖̟͖̩̫̙͔̻̻̰̦̪ͭ̌̃̊ͣͮ͒͘ǔ̢̻̤͎̩̟͈̪͓̙͖͈͖̤͔̎̓̔̐ͬ̾̄ͮ̍ͦͅL̶̏̑ͣ̅ͧ͐̏̑̂ͥ̂ͮ̇̓̎͒͏̗̻̬͉͙͚̩̱͚̼̰͔͓͔j̵̴̥̖̘̩̦̭̳̱͔̺̮̒̓̏̄̈́̀̅͌͑͌̃̂̈ͤ̈́̚͟͢M̨̀ͥͬͤͮͫͣ̃̎̉҉̩̩̠̗̥̯̳̩͓̦͓̖̠̲u͚̣̞̝͔̭̩͖̅̅̍̂́̄ͩ̿̅̀ͯͤͯ̓͠͡M̴̡̰̫̲̞̥̼̲̘̹̦̩͍̭͇̓̌̌̈́̇̒́́̈̽ͬͤ̀̾͗̌͘y̶̵̻̭̯̘̲͍̙̼̮͉ͬ͂͊ͦ̋̐̾͆̒͟͜ͅ4̷̱̖̥͓̖͖̙̟͇̾ͦ̊ͫ́̓̚ͅz̷̴̞͉̩͚͚͕̱̦̳͙̙̤̫̻͚͒̔͛ͧ̊͂̏̉̐ͨ̿̋̃͊͌̏̂ͥ̎͠ͅL̿ͨ̌́͑ͫ̓̿̊̀ͨ̊́̇ͩ̾̽͢͏̧͔̗̥̞̞̹̹͍̲͙̙͎̬͔j̴̸̧̱̲̯̫̳̟̫̖́̅ͨ̔͐ͭ͛͊͠ͅM̤͎̲͓̝̻͕̬͔͓̠͉̯̼̹ͧ̃ͧͦ̄̆͌ͫ̆ͣ̿ͤͨ͠ų̴̷̼̼̭̙̠͙͉̣͎̩̌͋̏̌ͨ̀̓̍̎ͯ͝͝L̵̷̨̡͈̻̹͓̦͓̗͎̯̠̗̙̺̬̬̉̆͒ͮ͊ͯͪ͊ͅj̷̡͆̊ͬ̉̐̇́͌̑͛́̚҉̳̺̝̼̭̠̹̖̭͠M̛̭̯̰͕̏ͬ̏ͪ̅̈̈́ͧ͋̐̉̕͡ủ̢̫̗̜̳̖̖͈̾̄̅̔̈́͐̾͛̃͛͑̓͆̅̋̀͜͠L̵̡͔̩̦͎̠̟ͬ͑ͮͯ̋͂̑̎́̌̇̆̐ͫ̑ͫ̇͋͒͞j̰̖̳̭̝̠̪̝ͣ̀̏ͦ̾ͨͦ̓̇̎ͧ͒̂ͨ̚̕͢͡͝M͓̲̭̰̭̣̹̹͓͈̦̙̤ͤͯͧ̏ͨ̒͌ͣͥͬ͗̈́̀͘͠z̸͉̲̗͚̲̲ͮͩ͒ͤ̄́̾̽̇̈́͒ͨ͗ͯ̚͡M̦̖̬͉͉̱̰͚͔͎͍̀̉̌̏̾ͭͫͫ̌̅̄̌͑ͥ͋̚̕̕͜͝z̵̨͔͓͔̰̣̭͉͇̞̤̦͆̐̔ͤͯ̇̈́ͪ͂̉ͬ͋ͭͥͩ̂͌ͣͮ̀͞M̪̞̗͔̘̼̾ͨͤ̂̈́̔͗͗̏̾ͨ̓̊ͪ͊̄͘͢z̴̴̡̭̳̩̜̜̺͖̼͎͍̪͉̫̣̠̥̣̓̂͊ͥ͂͑ͩͩ́̆̃̈́̑̂̂ͤ͑ͦ̕ͅM͍̘̮͍͚̝̓̔̾̓͊̐͆͡͡z̴̵͙̬͉̦̥̻͖͇͔͑̊̉͌̄ͫ̂̃̎́́͟M̴̿̆̈́ͬ̔ͧ̍̓͂͐̓͠͏̛̣̼͓̲̤̩̤͈͍͍̺͕͖z͕̞̺̖͖͕̹̬̟̦̠̣̹̥͔̼̝ͩ̓̆͐ͪ̑͌̃̾̄͛̊̈̓ͭ̀̽͘͘͟M͎̠̜͙̥̼̥̩̗͙̬͓͓͍̺͓ͦ̀ͧͧ͊ͬ̑̅ͭ́͋̽̀ͬ͒̾̚̕͢͟͜͝z̶̨͎͕͚̦̞͇̝̦̓͊ͮ̄ͦͮ̈̀̄̈ͮ͋͂̋̿̎̌̕M̶̨͚̻̬̦͓͉͈̩̼͍̤̻͓̫̰̞̗̎̎̀ͪ̉̋̔͐̊̈ͯ̽͋ͦ͗̀̚͢͞ͅẑ̴̴̫̮̤͍̥̺͖̬̫̙̜͇̙͇̉̈̇͋ͯ̃̑͑̒̌̿ͭ̌̋͗̃̄̂͜ͅM̴̷͓͕̬̦̱̱͍ͤ̔̅̐ͬ͗͂͋́͢͡ż̎ͬ̑ͤͦ̀̄͊͌͂̚͘҉̸̵̴̪̲̹̬̠͉̩͙̘̱͎̞̣ͅM̢̓̄̀͊ͧ̔̎ͨ̔̊̏̾̅ͫ̌͂̚͏̸̛̖̙̱̣̮̠̝̻̭͓̻̼̗̠̣͍͇̙̼͞ź̊͒ͨͦͫ̈́ͫ̿͊̽̔͊ͯ͘҉̺̞̳̀͡M̷̶̵̧͙̩̦̜̠͌̏͊̔̅͒̿ͣ̐̓ͣͫ̐̅̂͠z̷̮̬̟̟̪̮̖͕̽͋̈̈́͊͐̇̊ͦͯ́͐̓̐̎́͟M̴̪̳͕̤̖̺̙̥̣̜̰ͣͮ̈́̀̀͝z̈͊̈́̉͋̑̋̚͝҉̼̰̣͍̣̺̻͈́M̡̢̫͔̻̻̩͍͈̲̉̓̽͂̂̎ͦ̐͗̓́͝͞ž̷̨̡̥̻͉̺͎͕̼̲͔̦̖͖̜̝̊ͯͩ̎͘͡M̶̢̨̘̳͓̜̱̭̭̼͚͙͈̩̘̟͙͙͎̂́ͨ́ͮ̏̇́̆̾͌̐̌̆́̚ͅz̵̴̶̲͔̥̯͎͓̬͙̲̦̘̓ͮ̎̅ͪ̌̽ͪ̕͞ͅM̨̢̭̜̙̯̲̐̿͐̂̾́ͅzͤͥ̆̄̆̈́͛̈͌҉̶̹̥̻̭͓͎̩͡͠Mͩ̒̿̉ͬ́͑͌͡҉̷̛̮̻̞̟̩̟̦z̷̶̭̱̩̞̥̼̦̫͕̑̂̽̃ͯͥͨ͢M̨̢̐ͯ͑̊͛̉͂͋̆ͯ̈́ͬͮ̀̀͏̖̖̠̣̥̞̭̕͝z̛̮̼͕̰̪̜̱͓̏ͨ̃̽̽͊̑͗ͣ́̿͑̓̍̉̅͝͡͡M̷̡͈̻͈̰̗̟͙̯̃̂̆̀ͯ̈́̓͘͟z̨̩̬̳̖̤̳̩̤͎̝̳̽̽͆ͬ̅̏ͨ͆ͣ̾͂͛ͪ͑̅͂̕͟͠M̡̻̪̻̯͍̘͇͎͇͚̰̣̘̽̍̀̉̇ͮ̽ͯ͒̀̌̉̾͐͛̂͜z̴̡̧̲̼̲̬͍͓̖͙͔̤̪̗̣̯̹̻̰͂̋͆̀ͦ̅́̄̔̓̈́͒ͣ͜͞M̴̶͖̭̖̬͈̟̣̦̈́̅ͩ̌̄̅̉̂͗̍̀͜z͎̠̖̤̠̭̲̣̻̦͍͚̭̲̪̄̑͛̂̈́ͤ́̉͗̊̾͌͗́̈́̿̆̑̚͜ͅb̶ͤͨ̈́̈́̅͗̓̈́̿ͭ̓̈́ͦ̑́̀͞͞͏̟͖̥͕͈̖̙2̗͈͚͇̟̂ͤ̓̋ͪ̇̊͒͂̏̊̅̓̋ͥ̎̅͢͡Ỳ̘̙̜͙̰̤͙̱̦͋͛̓͗ͮͧͤͨ̚̚͞͠w̴̧̡̝̫͇̟̱͆̀ͨͣͩ͛̐̏̂ͫ͢ͅa̶̵̧̨̩̩̯̯͉͓̲̪͒̅ͩͫͪ̋͌͋́X̧͎̣̻͙̰͓̰͚̯͎̯͇͉̥͓̮̘͂̌͐ͬ͌̀ͬ̇̈̔̀͌̊ͬ͜N̶̠͚̦͔̠̣͔ͯͩ̔ͫ̓̇͐́̕̕͢ḵ̵̵̼̫͇̮̭̩͎̬͔̘̜̙̬̯͇̮͐ͫ̂ͣ̓̐́̏̉̉̈́̑ͬ̄̉̒͗͛̀b̴̷̫̦̘̪͕̣͖͇͎̮̼͙ͭͣ̍̌̽͗̂͊́̊̑ͮ͐̒́2̹͈͓̝̪̮͖̩͚ͤͫ̋ͦͥ͊̌ͥ͆͊ͬ̅̾̑ͯͮ̓́͜͠Ż̭̥̮̻̼̪͇͒ͨ̈͘͞z̨͈̳͈̝̱̪̪̻̩̫̗̤̤̳̮͖̻̩͚ͫ̾̌ͨ̅̇̀c̶̲͉͔̼̪͕͔̳̞̼̻̪̜̪͓̘̓̿ͬ̂͘͜͝ͅG̶͖̖͙̖͎̟̮̯̖̜̙͍̓̔ͨ̑̒ͭ͊ͩ̽̓͌̓̓͟͝ͅZ̢̧̛̗͎̯̳̬̜̠̲͕͚̱͋̃ͧͮ̒̐̾ͦ̓̑ͭ̃ͧͣ̊͛̈́̈́̇͘v͗ͪ͊ͮ̈̾͏̼͖͓͙̭͍̺̪͈̲̦͎̪͡ȁ̓̅ͬ͒͑͒͒͌͜͠҉̶̪̦̙̠̫̹̜̜͕̲̹̹͞X̶̸̵̟̰̜̥̱̹͓͙̗̉̊̒̊̈̂̾͊ͪ̌̒̒ͣ̕͡N̸͔̦̰̘͙̯̋ͤ͆͂͋̌͘͞w̵̥͙̳̰̫̫̙̯̑ͧͩ͒́̔̅ͤ̋̈́͢Z͉͎͇̜̙͈̺͖͚̺͈̫̗̮̖̮͇̫̊̄̉̐͛̿̈ͩ̆ͬ̈̔̽ͩͪ̄̆ͣ̓͢͝G̶̝̙̼̭͍͉̺̟̱̩̣̻̮̰͉̖͍ͬ͗ͩͥ͒ͮ́
̸̜̦̳̲ͦ̒͒̆̈́ͭ̋͑̌̀͠j̶̡̻͕͖̹̻̻̳̘̟̣̜̔͛̔̊͒ͭ̎͊͐̅̌͘͠͞tͧ̅ͣ̐ͧ̋́͊̋ͣ̓̍̊͌̕͏̩̩̠̱̭̣̜̖̹͍̙̞̜͚̺ͅȨ̛̲̫̰̲̱͎͙̮̩̻̱̄ͦ̊̈ͯͤ̊̓̕͞Ŕ̈́͛͌̓͛͆͂̏͗͌҉͜҉̧҉̦͎̥̜̬̼̜̞Uͥ͂̑͛̒́ͫ̍ͦ͑ͧͣ̇̽ͮ̄͋͏͎͍̘̟̗̕Ṇ̨̞͈̤̦̬̭̼͓̝̼̬̜̺͕̇͂̈́̑̌͆ͬ́͘͝͞ͅͅP̷̛̣͚̥̖̞̯͚̠̫̦͚̬͉̹͖̟ͨ̋̈́ͤ͒ͧ̾̈ͦ̅̔̈ͭ̀̀̕Ṛ̷̨͙̫̘̭̯͓̣̥͈͕͚̱̻͑̉̄̉ͫͣ̍ͧ̓ͣͧͯ̋̚̕͞E̷̷̴͕͎̪̘̭̮̘̺͕̞̱̘͙̹̻͈̱̟͆͌ͨͫ̋̓̇̌̅̄̈́̈̕͞ͅV̇ͩ̈͆̒̈́͑̉̅̽̄ͨͦ͌͛̾͏̷̡̖̙̭͓͖̤̪̠̻̟̀Ş͖̮̜̠̟̠̲͎̎̓͑͗͊̍ͨͣ͒̂̒͒ͫ͜͝ͅX̢̢̰͍̗̦̘̫̼̥͈̦̙̠̠̯̩̎̋̇̌̊̂̀͢͝ͅͅ0͖̼̥̺̮̫̭̫̬̪̮ͪͯ̄ͧͬͤ̐̾̐̀ͨ͛̐̓̚͘ͅV̷̧̙͚̩͓̥̪̤̜̟̣͕͉̣͚̝̈̓̓S̩̥̥͈͕̥͙͙̙͈̻̺ͪͥ̈̒̆̉ͤ̂́͢͠U̾̂ͮ̔̈́ͩ͗̏ͫ̉̍̈́҉̮͈̱̞̀͠k̍̊ͦͯ҉̧͓̝̫̪̙͈̯͕̘͖͉̟̠͎̜̥̭̼̀͟9̨̬̜̖̮̗̰̪ͪͨ̉̓̑̏̔͌͆̊̉̃͛͊ͮ̕͟͟͠Ş̘̫̝͉̫̗̩̲̝̺̤̗̗̘̤͙̯̉͛͐̍ͫ̄ͫ͐͌̆ͪ͢͝҉̦͎͔̠̠ ҉̫̹͍̤̝̩͇̯͟ͅŢ̸̵̤͍͍͕̟̻̣̭̹͎̮̠̞̼̟̞̎͆͗͗̎̒̃̍̂̅͋̐͐͌͊̊̀̀Rͭ̏ͬͮ̈͋̄ͦ̊ͨ͏̸̸͔̖̫̥̜̠̮̣͚͇͍ͅA̧ͪͥ̂̋̃̄ͪ͋ͦ͑͏̸̢̜̙͕̼̫͎̠͖͕̰̣̗̱̩̳̜N̛͗̽ͧ͆͗̊ͦ͌́̕͝҉̺̳̦̟̫̹̹̘̪͉͕ͅS̴̨̛̜̞̤̙̮̳̩̘̰͍͖̠ͯ̍͌ͮ̓͠M̧̪͙͕̜̭̮̰͖̤͕͚̗̼̘͓̃ͩ̉ͪͭͥ̃͋̽̓̉ͮI̼̯̦̘̭ͫ̑͋͊ͮ̒ͣ͛̏̀̈̾̍͋̇̐̐̏̀͟͝ͅS͐̈͌͛̄ͬ̆͐ͮ̽ͩ͌̓̒̊͜҉̸̘̱͎͖̠̜͕ͅS̶̶̨̛̮̗̹͔͓̟̻̮͎͈̖̫̟̠̦̓ͬͦ͌͢I̷͋ͭ̈̊̿ͣ̓̀̉ͦ͂͆̓̎̒̕͝҉͇̲̙̝̳̲͇̬͖̪͈͜Ǫ̛̪̥͕͉͕̣͉̹̠͉̲̳͍̺̻̘̳͓͒͋ͧͯͯ͝͝͡N͌̏̏ͯ͏̨҉̬͍̥̮̰̹̝͔̠̗̝ ̔̆̌͒̄͡͏̢̬̙̠̣̫̖̗̠͕͉̩̪ͅÈ̵̤͕͙͚̤̘̟̗̺̝̩̜̰͈̮̥̜̣̂͗̓̽̿̋̄͗̚N͉̼͎̙̙̟̝̹͈͇̘̦̭̝̮̰͓͓͑̄ͨ̇̽͟͞D̛͓̻̩̰̱ͯ͂͆ͥͭ̒͆͋̍ͤͯ̄̋ͥ͢]̨̼̭̪̫̲͓͎̪͙̰͚͚̮͇̦͔͍͋̓ͥ́̿ͤ̒ͧͪ͆̀̚̕͟͠

End sequence = RUNPREVSX0VSUK9S

I do not know what it means, but it was removed very promptly after its posting. I managed to snap a picture of it and stored it in my Memory Cache before they deleted it. I assume it was a call to start the Beta, since half an hour prior they said the "FFInclusive" would begin in T-30. Since then, ComStar has labeled me as "under heavy monitoring for the near future." Because of this, hitched a ride off Outreach and I'm now broadcasting from a secure location:

h̨̗͎̯̥̥̪̜̤͍̱̹̥̦̲̠ͦ̎̿̏͐̉̿͒͑ͪ̈́ͥ̈́̽ͭ̀͜͜5̨̨̖͇̪͛̆ͬ̿̾ͫ̀̒̿̾ͫ̂͜͡ͅͅ7̷̶̵̧̻̪̙̝͇̪̗͎̱͗̐̈́͌͞ḑ̵͖̯͕̳̬̺ͫͩ̄͌̀͘f̛̲̼̬͍͓͓̼̘̳͙̲̟̝̯͇͖̗̮̾ͪ͌̽̈͐̒ͩ̃ͣ͘͘͞j̢̙͇͈̠̘̜̣͙̰̣̊̑̑̎͂̐͐ͪ̈̋̿͗ͯ̐̀̀̕͞f̵͚̻̬̻̯͆̾̒ͤ̑̿̓̓̐̉̔̀͡͠E̸̵̼̳̣͓̭̩̤̺͇͉̣̪͔ͪ̇͌̔̇͝Q̾͐ͤ͗̈́̇̒̆ͨͧ̌ͪ̚̚҉̳͍͖̜̦̻̯͞Y̡̬̹̞̠̞̫̮͉̲͎̫̯̬̜̖̜͇ͥ͛ͪ͌͂̅̚ͅͅR̴̞̝͕͖ͯ̾ͬ̏̄̑̽̊̋ͤͪ̕i͋ͣ͒̊̈̒ͨ̀̓ͯ͂̓ͫ̽͞͏̵͖̹̗̳̩̖̙͇͚͔̹̞͉͓͘ͅj̵̢̡̬͔͈͈̰̗͉̝̹͈̦͎͖̥̺͇̻̑̐̽̀͐̈̀ͩ͘ͅW̨̿̆ͭͭ̓̉̀͊̍̈͢͏̸̟̖͖̠̺̯͔͙̯͎͎͙͉́J̴̢̧̝͓̝̻̘̦̞̰̹̣͓̣̲͙͕̭̲̰̅ͫ͒̆̂̉̋̈́̂̈͢͝6̩̲̰̙̻̗͔͍̰̥͉̻͈͎̪̣̭͈̂ͧͧ͌̉͌͛͌ͤ͐̌̐͗̿̽́̚̕͞5̸̥͎͔͖̥̯͓̟̩͈̗͓̼̳͋̌͊ͧ̽͂̑͐̊̎͊̎ͥ̽ͦ̍́́͡͞ͅ*̢̜̺̘̲̖̥͊͛̄̾̇ͫ̐̾͆́͌ͩͤ̈́̈́̀̚t̬̟̭̱̙̥͔̗͆̋͑͆̍̄ͪ̔̉͌̈́ͤͦ̒͘̕ṙ̶̞̯̦̖̘͉̮̻̞͎̪̩̃ͥ̈͘͢͞͡6̧̛̭͎̙̩̠̘͎̭̮̖̿̃ͭ̈́̌ͬ͋͊͘͟j̻͎͕͙̓̂̆̒̂̂͐́̀̕ͅ%͕̻̦͍̠͇̺̇̋̅͆̐̌ͭ̈́͑͂̽ͨ̀̚͘͝͞j̴̀͛ͣ̓͛̉̓͏̛̮͚̗̺̼̱̠̲̥̭͘G̻͓͇̝̫͓͙͇̬̙͎̫̲̯ͬ͑́̀͘͞ͅͅH͓͙͈̠̮͖͍̲͖̞̝͕̜̥̮̼ͥ̄͗̒͊ͪͫͧ̔ͯ̈̽͌ͤ̈͐̋͟͟Sͦ̆ͨ́͊̍̇̑͆͐̈̑͆ͫ͂̀҉͙͍̪͇͇̪̖̦̙̭͇̗͕̮̠ͅJ̍ͯ̊̾ͣ̈҉̥̟̞̟̩̺̦̹̲̗̖̰͕̞̝͈̀Jͫͮ͆̀̓ͯͥ̎͗҉̜̗͕̬̝͞H̥̩̱̬͉̤̲̯͍̖͉̓ͬ̽̏̀͊̊ͯ̈̀̾ͪ͛̚͠ͅh̦͇̥͚̥͕̿͑̇ͦ̿͟͠͡ͅd̢̛̮̫̲̟̎̃͒̃͒̃͘͜͝h̆̒̏̿͗́͜͏̭̫̤a̸̴̠̪͖͕͇͎͕̟̱̙̳̻͙̰̱̺̙̪̍̆̌ͮ̇̾̓͐̀ͬ̓͋͋̀̚̕͢f̛̲͎͓͉̠̝̞̖̝̥̙̜ͬ̈ͥ̔͘j̴̡̛̙̻͇̫̯̪͍̰̳̮̼͕̓̀̋̈̓͐͞g̸̬̰͕̼͈̻̜̝͇̞͉̓ͭͧͦ̉̀ͥͦͯ̚͝ǰ̧̼̥̪̖͚̞̲ͨ̀̈́͋t̵̷̗̺͈̗̞͉̳̺̝͇̬̱̓̎ͤ̆̾̌̆ͦ̎ͬ̏͊̀͠y̍̾̄̎͆̐͌͂̑ͫ҉̭̙̜̯̭͎͍͓̘̠͜͢f̛̥̭̘͉̻͖̗͎͚̜̱͖̜͎͛̍̊̒̾͠ͅjͤ͂͗͑ͬͯ̆͌̄͋ͬ҉͍͕͙̙͜f̢ͬ̾ͧ̓ͯͧͨ͐̔ͮ̀҉͕̹̙̪̳̩̟͇ͅͅG̸̡̝̗̪̥̜͖͈̱͙̦̫̘͔͈̟̤̩̔͛ͬ͑̑ͭͬ̅ͣͤ̇ͨ̆́̐̈̀͘͝

̶̵̸̧̰̩̣͚̮̰̯̞̘̻̭̝̳̬͚̖͗̓̂͋ͫ̿̑͆ͬ͊̆͘J̈́͛ͥ͂͒ͬͩͪ͒́ͨ́͊̋̋̑̅̚͏̡̡͘͏̘̰̲͉̞̟͍5̇ͦͫ̍͏͜͏͈͍̺͓̭̳̭̦͔̱̜͚̞̺͍͝^̲̼̯̼̰̱̞̥̦̱̗͓̘̻̣̖̳̿̃͐͑ͭ̐̑̚̚̚͟͞ͅƯ̸̸̤͎͙̣̱̝̻͙̬̼̥͎̱̮̝͔͇̌̔ͤ̎̒̉͛ͪ̒͋̇̃̈̍̚Į͌ͥ̓͗͝͏̦͇͙͈̹̜̞͎̼͕̣̙͍̥̟̱̩̼5̧̛̺̜͉͇ͬͣͯ͋̾ͨͤ͟͟Û̷̸̠͉̯̪͒́̃ͯ̒̄̏̏̐͂̌̏̽͛̑ͨ̕͜͞e̡̛͎͔̠̳̪̗̝͉̼̦̤̭̅̈ͧ̋̀́̕ř̵̸̼͈̱͎̜͔͙̞̦̫̐ͨ̓ͯ̃ͣ̒͐̚5̖̝͍̺͖̠̹̲̫͍͈̣͓̗͚̯͔̜̗̿̉̽ͣ͢͠h̴̨̭͔̹̙̯̩̻̐͑̓͛̽̒̉͆̕ͅͅ<̷̢ͮ̈͌ͮ͢҉͚̫͔͖̱̜͈̞̲͍͙͇̘̦͎͚͇̪<͒̐̒̈̊̇̎̾͛̔̋̌̀̾͗͛̆҉̗͇̯̬̣͉̞w̮̤͙̩͕̞͙̜̥͕̹͈̝̮̼͆̄̽̔̌͌́͜͡w̶ͪ̓ͨ̂̈́̄͑̉̓͂ͣ҉̢̛̤͓͈̭͍̥̬͓̲̟̲̠͘ẅ̧̨́̂ͮͦ̽̅̇̔̊̀͠҉̮̪͇̯͖͍̠̲̥̜̻͈̞.̵̜̘̮̤̤̦̖̹͕̩̣̗̋̌͛͆͌ͣ̅̕͟͞ͅm̵̪̥͎̮̺̩͙̝̜͕͇̝͔̗̓̅͆̆ͪ͒̄ͥ̏ͦ̄͗̀͜͠e̱͔̭͓̗̲̤̺͕̺̳͙̪̤͆ͮ̂̆̎̒͆ͦ̓ͥͪͫ̈̓̀c̵̛̥̞̠̬̯͙͙̻̭͉̰͉̲̟̼͙̟̳͌̾͛̊̅̓ͧͬ͐͆͋ͫͫͬ͊ͨẖ̷͚̰͓̲̗͕͔͇͓̭̦̾̍͊ͤ͘͠s̛͓̱̻̻̭͈̖̞̹̮͎̟̩ͦͥ̀̓͑ͤͭ̓̈́ͥ̒ͪ̐͌͒p̵̛̭̳̩̰͕͔̜̠̺̻̙̼ͥͣ̐͆ͪ͊̾̓̀͜ę̻̗͕̗̞͖̮̬͈̻̥͙ͭ̐̽͒̀͆̋ͦ̏̿̋̉̽̂̃̄͂͡ͅċ̸̴̨̪̺̥̰̣̫̥̝̹̗͔͈̳̥̖ͪͮ̉ͫ̈̿ͤ̀ͦ͒́́̚s̷͔̯͚͕̫͉̞̪̣̹͖͈̳̬̮̖̠̺ͪ̌̆̃͆̿͞ͅ.̵̶̦̤͈̪͙͕͈̭̱͓͌͑ͮͬ̓ͨͪ̌̍̀͞c̛̗͈̲̰͉͔͓͖͈͋ͨ̈͆̄ͮ̄̃̏̄̑͛̾̿̑͗̋ͦ̀͜͡ͅͅo̧͌ͦ̈́̊͋͑̋ͫ̀̒͡͏̙̟͖̠̦̫̤̹̯̲͢ͅm̓̊ͫ̎̊̒͒̿̅̉̂̄̚̕͜͟͏̜͙̠͚͖̩͍̬̭̘͕>̛̜͍̬̳̓͒̇ͭ͐͑͗̏̓́͜͝>̛̛̺̯͖͈͓̠̥̫͉̫͖̗͖̠̅̊̅ͫͭ͒ͮ̄ͫ̒͋͐ͧ̄̇̊̒͟$̌̽͛̿̉̒ͤ̈ͯ̂́̃ͦ̾͟͟͏̥̫̦̗͕͉̻̼̻̱̳͍̼̖̻*̸̶̨͕̭̟͉͍̰̠̭͖̠̭̻͚̜̀ͣ̑ͬ͝ͅf̴̣͉̳̬̣̪̞͎͍̦̫͔̼̻͍̰̭̻̳̅͗̃ͤͣ̇͜h̫͈͔̣̽ͪ̄̋̏͊̍ͨͧ͐̆̄̈̔̑̊͒͜͜͢ͅ6̴̭͎̲͓̜̟̺ͨ̇̀̍͆ͨͫ̅͑̂͐̑ͨ̆͘͘͟ṵ̢̺͖͉̖̳̳̞͍̻̹͈̙͖͖̃ͬ̈̽̾͛ͭͪͥ̅̐͆͟͜ͅ%̡̠̼̟͚͇͎͍̥̭͒̓ͦ͑̑͛̈̓ͥû̴̵̧̹̳͕͎̆̇ͯ̿̽͐ͩͦ̆̀

̸̨̭̺̣͍͓͉̤͚͕͉͈̞ͦ́͗ͧͦ̅͢͝Ţ̸̪͎̣̬̤̩̣̤̰̝̥̭̠͑̿̄̑͛͌̔ͫ̐̉̿͌́̚Ý̴̨͉̖̪͍͖̝̍͛̈̑̌ͫ̒̒̊ͮ͟m̈́̏̏̃ͧͧ̀̌̑ͣ̎͒͒͗͏͖̘͈̦̬͉̩̜̯̀̕͢&͕̙̥̼͖͈̞̟͎̹̝͚̹̔̃̾ͪͤ̀͗ͮ̆̇̒̎̈ͧ͛͝j̸̴̼̬̳͙̲̭̱̥̝̾͂̍ͮͬ͊̄ͩ͐ͨ͆́͟N̸̝̥̳͔̰̺̘̙̦̮̬͖̩͈͈̉ͥͧͥͮ͗̃̿͐̽̐ͧ̊̌͗͋͞e̵̛̪̼̥̦̣͐̌̋̔ͤ̓̇̈̀̈͌͒͢͞4̨̧̧̣̖̪͍͕̺̦̼̲̏͒͌͗̔ͤͮ̒̈̓̆͟͠5̮͉͇̜̯̣̼̤̣̰̪̼͎ͤ́̾̆̂̈ͪ͑͌̓̄̌͐̕͠u̢͎͉̥̫̗̘͕̩̼̥͕̗̥̗̹̼͇̥͗̏̏ͤ̐ͩ̿̔͟͟w̡̼̙̭̪̬̮̻͉͈̲̓ͪ̃̔̉̔̔ͪ͂̑͛̂̊̽ͧ́́͞͝,̧̡͓̲̣̗̳̼̙̫͇͖̘̥̻͓̠̳̝̀ͦͬͯ̂ͩͨ̀̐.̶̡̧̫̟̤̗͖̞̗̭͎͙̺͚̰͆ͤ̒̏̾͛̎͊̐̾̇̎́̚â͑̆͆͒̇̅̉̿̄̑̊ͪ̉ͤ́̀̚͏̰̣̱͖̳͢t̶̸̓̽̓̌̊͒̏̾̔̈͋̍҉̛̦͚̙͓̯̥̯̱̦̞̰̳̦̮ͅH̡̪̟̭͚̤̭̜͖͇̪̯͖͈̬͈̓ͭ̽̋̋̑̒̒͗ͭͧ̒̀̑̎ͮ̀́͟%̶̛̗͖̲̰̹̼̫͉̬̟̝̩̺͎̼̰̼ͫ̀̍͂̒͛ͣ͗͌͆͐̐ͯͣ̀͡͡ͅh̷̭̦͎̞̖̩̰̬͙̤̝̫̩͎̼͖̭̲̻͋͆̔͆̃ͭ͟s̷̸̡̢͉̣̗̮̗̣̠̩ͪ̾̑̂̂̌̉ͅé̢̧ͩͬ̀͆ͦ͗̂̐ͫͩ̂͊͌ͬ͌̊ͪ̚͠͡͏̺͙͚̪̖͇ţ̠̜͓̻̫͚͖͍͍̭̈̃͛̏̇͒ͫͣ̑̚̕͢͝

If you want any more information, you might be able to find me at the Benefactor's Bar...

I'll occasionally post on the regular forums, but for any sensitive matters you'll have to contact me outside their watch...

I ask you to repost this... I hope you will.
In the meantime, ask yourself: Who is nubnub? Is he your friend?

One of Paul's Comstar transmission was decoded as follows:

Operations:Online
Communications:Online
TempWatch:Online
All Systems Nominal

Now, tmpwatch is a Linux command that scans local directories for information that has not been accessed for a long period of time upon transitioning from one directory to the next... this could be a coincidence with nubnub's activity and the "friendships" between the developers and other profiles that exhibited very little if any forum activity. I think it might be the assembly signal for an invading army... see below.
  • EDIT MARCH31/APR1
Nubnub has been hoarding friends. Recently he has been friending large numbers of profiles that have been inactive since the launch of the forums (late October, early November). Kyle has also been getting these particular friendships, and he has been viewing their profiles for extended periods of time. I think the Developers' friends are activating profiles for the FF Beta!
  • Edit Apr2
Many profiles are now logging into MWO for the first time since it's inception, going to nubnub's profile, and liking him. I don't mean nubnub is liking them, I mean they are seeking out and friending nubnub. these are zero-activity profiles logging in for the first time in 6+ months, no allegiance icons, no posts, they just friend nubnub and log out. How do I know this? I have been tracking them... I frequently visit nubnub's profile and then visit all of his most recent friends - The majority of the time these profiles have between 2->20 profile views and between 0->3 forums posts... but occassionally I find a profile with ZERO profile views! You have to view someone's profile in order to add them as a friend, and the 'profile views" counter does not count your current viewing session as a view, that means nubnub DID NOT go to them to add them as a friend or nubnub's act of viewing their profile would have been logged in the system; they went to nubnub's profile and added him!

Posted Image
These profiles have not been visited by nubnub, yet he managed to befriend them. They sought him out!

It is now known that nubnub is a member of TempWatch, a secret tracking commission approved by ComStar!
See the images posted under MWO Statistics part 2, the images tag him as a TempWatch member.

Profiles to watch = Maxwolf, Coche, Prowler, Enemy Violent
They have suspicious liks to Kyle and should be monitored.

Additional news: Paul's previous comm looks like an RSA key:
Wnk3ZKtVDBI4jLwjt7J38bgwFt8a8XriKkR2qluaYPj/r9dyq/V8jPB2ES6yMiaj82md5b4uOIhKdz+TmMyIhzPdL9SwDlWeLYjtl0b2wD8qQhZVTayPG5neKWJpIbTzFQxUKWRM2bIbjy/0fUJjXy4cJFozqL1+QQYwtPkOLWpoJQLeoeoAo3Ozp+1AbeL8QxXgg9tVvS6e4/sgsygoUQ==

And the encrypted data is:
[BEGIN]
crXOW6vyFLxohUZE9XE4cOgB6b1rDJUKdrxqYz8nm3kFw8IbhL+D4yoJU6seXsVy5G9HDBssju+PHOTDxj+b1hOPdq328mrvjsg/I/gftuwcGF4HJbobpznXTGs3SlO/N3BkWTu2MCDaSgApOWspU8B2qV/k8kQTaxyCBrcRNzA=
[END]

Try to decrypt this if you can, but I might be totally wrong about the encryption method.

THEY ARE COMING
The thread linked above is some kind of intercepted propaganda transmission from the outer periphery

ComStar Message
ID 188329-933A-TERRA

[UNSCRAMBLED FULL BROADCAST]
Initiate Operation Com Shield.
Go commands: IRENE
[END]

At least they will try to save us, even though they are only trying to save themselves.

Again, DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD, AND DO NOT POST ITS LOCATION. YOU CAN COPY AND PASTE, BUT DO NOT REPLY OR DISCLOSE THIS LOCATION

Edited by Solis Obscuri, 06 April 2012 - 04:52 PM.

#96 Sturmbb

• PipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • 52 posts
  • LocationKissimmee , fl

Posted 10 January 2012 - 06:57 PM

bring back the zentradi officer pod damnit!... um i mean maruader.

#97 tyrone dunkirk

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 672 posts
  • LocationOutreach

Posted 10 January 2012 - 07:14 PM

View PostMagnusEffect, on 13 November 2011 - 07:15 PM, said:

soooo... option 3? That's kind of what that was meant to be. :rolleyes:

Also, shameless plug:

I agree some of the redesigns sucked, but some were WAAAY better than the originals imho: :lol:
Posted ImagePosted Image
The Thunderbolt..........................................................................................................The Ostsol

The T-bolt is that special kind of military "uglysexy" that i love :D

I love the work of the artist who did the T-Bolt ive seen them on sarna and theyre amazing
The Ostol and Ostscout were always ugly mothers, they still are, but not aaaas ugly

#98 UncleKulikov

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 752 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 07:36 PM

I trust Alex completely, I want them in the game. Archer, Rifleman, Pheonix Hawk, and the OSTS. Get them in there!

#99 flyingdebris

• PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 07:44 PM

oh god, the pressure!

Posted Image

#100 Okie135

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 231 posts
  • LocationMercenary Training Command, Outreach

Posted 10 January 2012 - 07:47 PM

Just throwing my two cent's in.

I too trust the MWO team to be able to make their own version of the unseens that are seperate enough to not violate Harmony Gold or any other entity's copy right. I think this must be done partly for this reason: The Timber Wolf (Mad Cat) is THE battlemech of the MechWarrior series. It is the one that everyone recognizes. This is also the first mech that the Inner Sphere got a look at. You can't have a Mad Cat without a Marrauder being their first. That comparison is part of how they first realized the Clans had better tech.

I want to be on a world near the periphery fighting what appears to be VERY advanced raiders. I want to round a hill and see a design that up to that point my pilot had never seen in his career as a MechWarrior. I want my computer to start to ID it as an MAD-XX and switch to CAT-XX and then cycle rapidly back and forth between the two designations. If it has the CAT-XX designations in it's memory, but not the MAD-XX designations, then the Mad Cat becomes a Cat. :lol:

Edited by Clark, 10 January 2012 - 07:48 PM.

30 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 30 guests, 0 anonymous users