• Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 17,419 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationArkansas

Posted 18 December 2013 - 10:26 AM

View PostSean von Steinike, on 18 December 2013 - 10:25 AM, said:

No. I particularly laugh at Founders with Phoenix packages since you have no excuses about knowing which way this game is going.

Laugh all you want, I quadrupled my mech bays and enjoy the mechs I bought. I'm also not raging on the forums about how I was "cheated" though

#42 Rhaythe

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 4,203 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 10:27 AM

View PostSean von Steinike, on 18 December 2013 - 10:25 AM, said:

No. I particularly laugh at Founders with Phoenix packages since you have no excuses about knowing which way this game is going.

The "game" part of the game is rather fun.

#43 Khobai

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 23,969 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 10:35 AM

neither am I. im 100% satisfied with what i paid money for.

The free gift I think PGI should give us has nothing to do with that. It has to do with them proving to me theyre sorry, and one surefire way to prove that would be giving me free stuff.

Yes its pretentious asking for free stuff, the problem is IGP/PGI has neither the experience nor the common sense to do it on their own, so we need to push them in the right direction :huh:

#44 TheCaptainJZ

• The CyberKnight
  • The CyberKnight
  • 3,658 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 18 December 2013 - 10:44 AM

View PostSandpit, on 18 December 2013 - 10:06 AM, said:

I don't think they OWE any players anything. I do, however, think it would be smart on their part to pony up a bit and say "Hey, we want your money, we know we've screwed up and that many of you aren't giving us your money now because of the history of events. We value your patronage, input, and loyalty and to show that here's a free weekend of premium and a custom camo to all players that have joined prior to December 1 2013 and have logged in at least once in the past 6 months"

And I'm sure lots of people will rage over that too saying "PGI is trying to bribe me and lure me into a false sense of security! Cash grab!"

#45 Khobai

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 23,969 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 10:50 AM

And I'm sure lots of people will rage over that too saying "PGI is trying to bribe me and lure me into a false sense of security! Cash grab!"

Yes but realize some people are going to be unhappy no matter what. The point of a free gift is to win people over who are still on the fence.

#46 Rhaythe

• Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 4,203 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 11:11 AM

The real amusing part is the portion of the community that believes they are deserved this "free gift" and will be offended that they don't get it.

EDIT: Well there. PGI gives you a free 7 days of Premium time. Enjoy!

Edited by Rhaythe, 18 December 2013 - 11:19 AM.

#47 Nasty McBadman

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts
  • LocationPhilly 'Burbs

Posted 20 December 2013 - 04:12 PM

I am happy that PGI has decided to lower the "buy-in" for clan mechs of all classes. I believe that this will help create a formiddable clan invasion. I just hope that the clan tech and mechs are completely seperate as a faction.

#48 Sandpit

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 17,419 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationArkansas

Posted 20 December 2013 - 05:24 PM

View PostTheCaptainJZ, on 18 December 2013 - 10:44 AM, said:

They already have. I saw at LEAST two threads going all conspiracy and rage because of the 7 days of free premium time

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users