No replies to this topic

#1 HarlekinEO

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 267 posts
  • Location36th Dieron Regulars

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:40 AM

I think the rear Center Torso of the Golden Boy needs to be reviewed. Yesterday I managed to play my GB again (too much other Mechs to level up). I noticed that I allready put alot of Armor in the back, in oposite to other models (I had there more armor then on my Assault "Awesome").

I started on Tourmalin in a very bad position for that configured mech (Brawler max Range 360m (medPulse) vs PPC/AC Sniper) on that open plane map (thats another point, but it belongs into another thread). So I had to retreat, but I got shoot into my back even though I had my torso twisted to have the arms/Side Torsos to absorb the damage. The enemy mechs shouldnt being able to hit the rear Torso that way. But allmost the whole mech was healthy, but my back was cored.

Did my fellow GB Colleques noticed same problem? Im not 100% sure, but it could have to do with the Torso Twist angle aswell, because the GB has a really low degree and the angle could be half open... Even though the Enemy was 500m away and I was moving and twisting...

Edited by HarlekinEO, 17 December 2013 - 02:42 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users