Matchmaker

5 replies to this topic

#1 Cerberus Rex

• PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 03:49 PM

Hi.

Why is this "Matchmaker" broken like hell? Since 2 days i´m ALWAYS in the team which has at least 1 player less then the enemys team (afk, disconnect players not included) How do this Matchmaker works? Is it programmed to force players buy premium-time (sure it is, cause its a F2P-game)?! How is it possible that one (last 2 days ALWAYS MY) team did not get ONE SINGLE assault but the enemy team has a hole lance of them? How is it possible that my team get no light mechs and the enemy team 5-6? BJ-1 33 games 18:17, BJ-1DC 55 games 22:33 and BJ-1X (which i play since yesterday most cause to get elite) 19 games 1:18....WTF i ask you dear dev team: Are you wanna kidding me?!?!

Edited by Cerberus Rex, 17 December 2013 - 03:56 PM.

#2 Snowhawk

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 433 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 02:02 AM

View PostCerberus Rex, on 17 December 2013 - 03:49 PM, said:

Why is this "Matchmaker" broken like hell? Since 2 days i´m ALWAYS in the team which has at least 1 player less then the enemys team (afk, disconnect players not included).
How is it possible that one (last 2 days ALWAYS MY) team did not get ONE SINGLE assault but the enemy team has a hole lance of them?

Welcome to the club.... welcome to MWO.

I think this will only get worse because now we have 3 game modes and for the matchmaker it's harder to find the players with suitable elos. This means more roflstomps and unbalanced matches. In this times just a complete retardet id...t would buy a "golden" clan mech for 500 $....

#3 Hellen Wheels

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,326 posts
  • LocationDraconis March

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:33 AM

View PostCerberus Rex, on 17 December 2013 - 03:49 PM, said:

Is it programmed to force players buy premium-time (sure it is, cause its a F2P-game)?!

Speaking as someone who has spent far more on this game than most people, I can assure you that it has nothing to do with how much you spend.

It isn't uncommon for me to be on the team that's short-handed.

#4 Cerberus Rex

• PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 12:01 AM

I spent for this game exactly 0.00 Cents since i started playing. Played short time in beta - their where repaircost so high that after 2 games i cant repair my mech anymore without additional premiumincome - so i stopped instantly playing it. (I have the bad feeling it will come again when clanwars starting).Then started again some time when the raven had a bugged hitbox and every match was full of them. Stopped again. And about a week ago i started again - now the matchmaker makes me just angry most the time. Also Bugs which i know since beta which are STILL in this game (wrong hitboxes, texturebugs etc)

So PGI how you will encourage me to spend money for this game? How you will encourage me to bring my friends also playing this game for more then 10min? Im not a stupid little kid, that will start playing and paying for this game now cause it has 500buck mechs so i think "this game must be special when units cost this much and i HAVE to play it too" I will also for sure not spend money to grind faster or to be able to repair my mech. And 3 gamemodes after all this time? Are you only working on new mechs and cockpititems? All i can see in the progress of this game is a cheap copy of F2P-King World of Tanks. Since i started playing again, i see most of the time the same players - so your playerbase isnt big enough to only copy things which are working for a game(s) which have at least 100 times more players (cause tanks/planes are more popular as mechs) and the mechanics just works cause of the average lowage and "massdumbness".

So for the beginning - when gets this game balanced?

View PostHellen Wheels, on 18 December 2013 - 03:33 AM, said:

Speaking as someone who has spent far more on this game than most people, I can assure you that it has nothing to do with how much you spend.

It isn't uncommon for me to be on the team that's short-handed.

For sure the MM ignores how much money you spend. Its programmed to frustrate the players while grinding so they more likely spend (more)money for premiumtime to grind faster. Same Playerfoolment goes in WoT and War Thunder.

#5 Thorqemada

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,378 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 04:59 AM

Skirmish: 8 Assaults vs 3 Assdaults + 1 Disconnect - guess who wins...

#6 Effectz

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 349 posts
  • LocationDublin

Posted 23 December 2013 - 05:17 AM

I can't even launch in an assault solo anymore,just fails to find match,this has been happening before Skirmish though.

Edited by Effectz, 23 December 2013 - 05:18 AM.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users