Fps Problems

2 replies to this topic

#1 NautilusCommand

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 695 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 11:14 AM

I'm having major FPS drops and I can't find out why. I've waited to see if it would be fixed in the later patches yet I have the problem. In fact the latest patch has made it far worse.
The game will be going and then I'll have a drop from 40FPS to 9FPS. I'll even have the screen freeze for five second periods, I can still hear sound effects. The only thing I can do is ALT+TAB out and not even that helps on occasions.

It makes the game unplayable and I'd really like to play without theses problems.

#2 Tarl Cabot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Tai-sho
  • Tai-sho
  • 7,748 posts
  • LocationImperial City, Luthien - Draconis Combine

Posted 23 December 2013 - 08:58 AM

Submit a ticket with needed info. If you come back to this thread, need more information on your system, such as top half of the dxdiag.

1. CPU or GPU may be throttling down.

Take control of your GPU fans. Default settings have fans ramping up way too late.
Set Power Options in control panel to Best performance.

#3 Marvyn Dodgers

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,859 posts
  • LocationCanuck transplanted in the US

Posted 23 December 2013 - 05:30 PM

View PostNautilusCommand, on 22 December 2013 - 11:14 AM, said:

I'm having major FPS drops and I can't find out why. I've waited to see if it would be fixed in the later patches yet I have the problem. In fact the latest patch has made it far worse.
The game will be going and then I'll have a drop from 40FPS to 9FPS. I'll even have the screen freeze for five second periods, I can still hear sound effects. The only thing I can do is ALT+TAB out and not even that helps on occasions.

It makes the game unplayable and I'd really like to play without theses problems.

Also, have you run the repair tool to see if a patch corrupted something?

http://mwomercs.com/...public-release/

Good luck with resolution.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users