Salvage Bonus = Wtf I Want...

7 replies to this topic

#1 david upton

• Pip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 17 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 02:48 PM

I'd like a list of what I got from the battle from that lame MG to that ac 20 or even ammo or stuff that you cant use on most mechs like ECM. same with the mods in the mech but very rare. not something that says Salvage bonus. i just want to sell or use it. so what if i get and MG off that annoying spider. It would be worth it to see what I got! :D What do you all think? oh and super rare the mech it self? or take the leg,arm,chest and head and with that make that mech outta salvage? you would have fight the same mech and not the same variants? all thought by the time you finish one you'll have enough for 1 or 2 Stalker with c-bills. you'll get free to play ppl able to get the hero mech without buying but its super hard. Just an idea after a great battle. Thanks you guys

#2 Stingray Productions

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 05:55 PM

interesting, but if you get that weapon or mech from salvage, then does the other play lose it? if they don't, does that mean the item just suddenly gets duplicated out of thin air? I think the devs set it up as is right now to avoid these conflicts. But hey, I'm still a fan of salvaging items. The only thing I can think of is creating a new game mode that's higher risk for loosing stuff (c-bills mostly) but gives the opportunity of salvaging items.

Edited by Stingray1234, 28 December 2013 - 05:55 PM.

#3 david upton

• Pip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 17 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 06:13 PM

maybe add to a hardcore game type? or the realist game mode. this would be cool for that if and when one will come. id say the player would lose one or two depending on the salvage rate, or the whole mech I am not sure but then c bill would have to be more easy to get? it just an idea you all can add to it.

Edited by david upton, 28 December 2013 - 06:17 PM.

#4 Kaijin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,137 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 06:16 PM

View Postdavid upton, on 28 December 2013 - 02:48 PM, said:

you'll get free to play ppl able to get the hero mech without buying

o.O

#5 Stingray Productions

• 1,906 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 07:00 PM

View Postdavid upton, on 28 December 2013 - 06:13 PM, said:

maybe add to a hardcore game type? or the realist game mode. this would be cool for that if and when one will come. id say the player would lose one or two depending on the salvage rate, or the whole mech I am not sure but then c bill would have to be more easy to get? it just an idea you all can add to it.

this may end up being a part of community warfare. Mercenary commanders signing contracts with salvage rights, and those who participate agree that there may me a loss in equipment if the missions is lost (but if you win, boy do you get a lot! :D )

#6 luxebo

• The 1 Percent
  • 2,342 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 11:00 PM

Salvage system many has wanted. We'll likely get it soon, but we have to be careful how to implement it.

Maybe loss of equipment but please don't allow us to lose freaking gold mechs or something. Imagine somebody buys it, gets tked first match, and loses it...

#7 Stingray Productions

• 1,906 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 01:04 PM

View Postluxebo, on 28 December 2013 - 11:00 PM, said:

Salvage system many has wanted. We'll likely get it soon, but we have to be careful how to implement it.

Maybe loss of equipment but please don't allow us to lose freaking gold mechs or something. Imagine somebody buys it, gets tked first match, and loses it...

i say there should be a rule that anything bought with MC can't be lost in salvage, only things bought with C-bills. That'd suddenly make it worth it to buy things with MC.

#8 luxebo

• The 1 Percent
  • 2,342 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 04:19 PM

True, but then we'd have to always pay... Maybe.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users