Make Up A Fun Fact About The Person Above You

3435 replies to this topic

#3401 undeadasharak

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 121 posts

Posted 11 April 2018 - 10:03 AM

hey i need money for UAC-20 ammo SRM ammo and lasers these streets are dangerous for a undead shark like me all these humans start screaming and running away and trying to shoot me in the head it is so very rude at least howler monkeys dont try to shoot me in the head

also tank will capture the innersphere in a way the clans never thought of when his investments pay off he will try and buy it

#3402 Virlutris

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 1,443 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationVery likely goofing off in a match near you.

Posted 12 April 2018 - 03:52 PM

Undeadshark has a verified original print of Charlie Brown and Snoopy, with Charles Schultz's autograph. It hangs in the small office in his mech maintenance facility.

It's his pride and joy because he received it in person, and because Mr. Schultz didn't run or flinch, but treated him quite kindly despite Mr. Schultz being a notoriously shy person.

View Postundeadasharak, on 10 April 2018 - 07:32 PM, said:

virlutris is just jealous that i'm undead make more then him through clever investments and can hang out with howler monkeys at partys while he cant

I mean, who wouldn't?

Though I'm more jealous of that art and autograph in your office.

#3403 undeadasharak

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 121 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 10:28 AM

virlutris once got so drunk that he saw a tiny pink elephant sadly this elephant was in a another mech and blew him to peices lest to say his co didnt believe him as to why his mech was a pile of smouldering scrap

#3404 Virlutris

• The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 1,443 posts

Posted 24 April 2018 - 03:53 PM

I really enjoyed that mech too :( For the record, It was Ace Darwin, in his "Pink Panther" (that right arm with the PPC is probably what I mistook for the trunk). And it was later found under review that my medical team fouled up my cold and flu medications, leading to a nasty interaction when I popped them mid-shift in the cockpit. Needless to say, our sick pilot protocols have been updated.

Undeadasharak once found a squirrel going all "Mission Impossible" on a bird feeder to climb into the tiny holes and gorge itself. Kept himself entertained for a good hour, watching the squirrel work, and the birds getting ticked because they wanted to eat, but didn't want to gfet near the squirrel.

Edited by Virlutris, 24 April 2018 - 03:54 PM.

#3405 undeadasharak

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 121 posts

Posted 26 April 2018 - 09:56 PM

that squirrel ended up needing help getting out it gorged itself so much

virlutris once tried investing in bird feeders sadly however the annual bird hunting with mechs world championshsip started right after he bought 1 billion bird feeders sadly the mech pilots made many species of bird extinct and all the rest were to afraid to leave their nests to feed so the rest died off as well on the planet he just spent 2 billion cbills jump shiping the bird feeders to virlutris now owes several loans to me and tank that he had to take out to pay his bills and is now swarming in debt on the plus side the billion bird feeders he bought only cost 1 cbill on the planet he bought them on so its not as bad as it could be

#3406 Virlutris

• The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 1,443 posts

Posted 27 April 2018 - 08:00 AM

This loan shark business, funding people's half-baked money-making ventures, is why people sometimes mis-read and mis-pronounce your name as undead shark.

And because you're undead, those loans never go away. They're worse than US federal studeny loans. it's 3050-something, and I'm still not sure which one I'll be paying off for longer.

Edited by Virlutris, 27 April 2018 - 09:11 AM.

#3407 undeadasharak

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 121 posts

Posted 08 May 2018 - 08:13 PM

Virlutris once told pgi in jest that they should make their forum color scheme white on black sadly pgi took it literally and actually did it and now our eyes bleed every time i check these threads for new blames and fun facts

#3408 Virlutris

• The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 1,443 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 10:13 AM

undeadshark once brought a flamethrower to a snowball fight.

Okay, it was an FS9-H, and it was there for "security" for the midwinter event being held in Frozen City but still.

View Postundeadasharak, on 08 May 2018 - 08:13 PM, said:

Virlutris once told pgi in jest that they should make their forum color scheme white on black sadly pgi took it literally and actually did it and now our eyes bleed every time i check these threads for new blames and fun facts

Yeah, I thought I was being cute because the whit-on-black would evoke the saltiness of the forums.

I'm sooooooo sorry :(

(note: I'm kidding, I was not a party to this mistake)

#3409 Sparks Murphey

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 2,953 posts
  • LocationAdelaide, Australia

Posted 25 May 2018 - 02:27 AM

Mistakenly, Virlutris once brought a kid to a party.

Not a small child, either, an actual baby goat. Everyone thought it was adorable, until it ate all the brightly coloured decorations and left us with nothing but black and white. The puke green was added very shortly after.

#3410 Virlutris

• The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 1,443 posts

Posted 28 June 2018 - 11:27 AM

Sparks Murphey has a souvenir cup from every Arbie's he's sighted during combat in Davion space.

It's quite the collection, too. He's carefully labelled the location, date, mech he was piloting at the time and the occasion for piloting said mech.

The guys is so dedicated that he's even taken a personal holiday to go back to a couple worlds where he initially missed the souvenir due to "emergent developments in the operational itinerary" which prevented him from making a stop the first time.

Good on ya!

#3411 undeadasharak

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 121 posts

Posted 05 November 2018 - 12:15 PM

virlutris once collected arbys like the actual resturants he once had 20000 of them but he never stocked them with horsy and arbys sauce and the "meat" he used in the sandwhiches was questionable at best and yet those 20000 arbys restuants are still running and even turning a profit mainly because they are all on small town backwater planets where there is no other resturants available it was a very clever business strategy really

#3412 Tank

• Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 1,202 posts
  • LocationSelling baguettes in K-Town

Posted 25 November 2018 - 02:44 AM

Undeadshark marinates chicken in lemon juice, until it turns green - the taste of such BBQ products make people ponder meaning of life.

(based on actual story)

#3413 Virlutris

• The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 1,443 posts

Posted 25 November 2018 - 08:57 PM

Tank serves undeadasharak's marinated chicken with his k-town baguettes.

Let's say that the combination is ... um ... "enlightening." ;)

#3414 Tank

• Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 1,202 posts

Posted 26 November 2018 - 04:26 AM

Virlutris first seen in my Bistro on April 27 of 3014 and he bought a rubber ducky...

#3415 Windscape

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2021 Silver Champ
  • CS 2021 Silver Champ
  • 755 posts

Posted 27 November 2018 - 10:35 AM

Tanks Bistro is one of strange taste. As soon as you walk in, you smell the exotic smell of K-town baguettes, but as you go further in, the walls seem to enclose around you as the green marinated chicken swirls throughout the Bistro. Customers ordering all kinds of products around you, folds pressure into exploring the concept of the Bistro, but as you begin to walk to it, your mind becomes full with various information, which completely fills the minds of many so badly that by the time they are asked what to order the customer orders the clearest thing they can picture in their mind.

And strangely enough, the customer gets his order.

#3416 undeadasharak

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 121 posts

Posted 27 November 2018 - 02:12 PM

here in the twilight zone windscape once ordered at the bistro but he didnt remember what he ordered but it was delicious he could never find it again nor taste it again and he went a little mad

#3417 Virlutris

• The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 1,443 posts

Posted 28 November 2018 - 02:01 PM

What undeadasharak's not saying is that he distinctly rmwmbers it being a purple marinated chicken.

The incident prompted him to change the recipe to thecurrent green marinade.

All's well, that ends well, or at least is remembered that way.

#3418 undeadasharak

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 121 posts

Posted 30 November 2018 - 09:55 AM

virlutris was once defeated in his mech by a giggling gaggle of geese they ran into his cockpit during a fight blinding him and hit it with such force that it knocked his mech down and the combination of bird poop and goose blood was so slippery that he couldnt stand his mech back up he was behind enemy lines for days surviving on eating raw goose and drinking what beer he had in his iceferrets beer coolers (which didnt help his future attempts at standing his mech back up) he finaly had to wait for the goose blood and poop to dry and the effects of the beer to wear off before he could stand his ice ferret back up and return to his own lines... true story!

#3419 Virlutris

• The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 1,443 posts

Posted 30 November 2018 - 01:02 PM

View Postundeadasharak, on 30 November 2018 - 09:55 AM, said:

virlutris was once defeated in his mech by a giggling gaggle of geese they ran into his cockpit during a fight blinding him and hit it with such force that it knocked his mech down and the combination of bird poop and goose blood was so slippery that he couldnt stand his mech back up he was behind enemy lines for days surviving on eating raw goose and drinking what beer he had in his iceferrets beer coolers (which didnt help his future attempts at standing his mech back up) he finaly had to wait for the goose blood and poop to dry and the effects of the beer to wear off before he could stand his ice ferret back up and return to his own lines... true story!

Undeadasharak peddling that story is the real reason the Ice Ferret is referred to as the "Ice Fridge." It's not like the clanners keep stuff in their cockpits right?

He's got a similar story about rabid squirrels, an Arciti Cheetah, and Grape Nehi, but it's not nearly as memorable.

#3420 Tank

• Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 1,202 posts

Posted 03 December 2018 - 03:45 AM

Virlutris uses his Ice Ferrets exclusively as beer fridges, his basement looks like a cryogenic lab and no one dears to go there or open the so called fridges - who knows what kind of skeletons are inside, but no just whole lot of beer enough to live trough another phase of Dark Ages.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users