3435 replies to this topic

#3381 Son of the Flood

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Messenger
  • The Messenger
  • 397 posts
  • LocationTier 3 basement - searching for funyuns and mountain dew

Posted 25 February 2018 - 12:13 PM

I first met undeadasharak at the annual C.C.C.P. meeting last fall. He was representing the undead/vegetable advocacy group Z.O.M.B.I.E, which stands for Zucchini Omnivores Munching Brains In Equality. At their rally last fall, asharak delivered a rousing speech to the crowd entitled "Brraaaaainsssss.........ummmm......"

#3382 undeadasharak

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 121 posts

Posted 25 February 2018 - 08:01 PM

son of flood is planning on using his powers as grand secretary to become the dictator of cucumbers so he can finally tell the world of of his ancient hate towards the right wing Z.O.M.B.I.E political party and crush them once and for all

#3383 Lithology

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The People's Hero
  • The People
  • 141 posts
  • LocationAnchorage, AK

Posted 25 February 2018 - 10:40 PM

Undeadasharak found out 9 years ago that without cucumbers, dill was pointless. With this presumption of advanced knowledge, he launched into a lengthy campaign of discounting culinary associations, leading to the First Truth... that Brussels Sprouts were both an abomination and a purposeful attempt to change the culinary culture of many Inner Sphere planets.

#3384 undeadasharak

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 121 posts

Posted 26 February 2018 - 11:45 AM

lithology though he refusues to admit it secretly believes that brussel sprouts are the best food in the innersphere and are the real reason he joined the invasion of the innersphere to obtain as many brussel sprouts as he could

Edited by undeadasharak, 26 February 2018 - 11:47 AM.

#3385 Son of the Flood

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Messenger
  • The Messenger
  • 397 posts

Posted 10 March 2018 - 01:43 PM

Undeadasharak and Lithology’s disdain and general fear of all things vegetable stems (see what I did there :) ) from a bad experience with some magic beans, a beanstalk, and a giant with a taste for he blood of an Englishman. Luckily for the two of them, the giant had no affinity for Alaskans or those from beyond the grave so their lives were spared. The lonely and neglected Mrs Giant; however, was a different story. She was quite fond of both mechwarriors, placing them in her right and left double ZZ sized bra for safekeeping. Much therapy has been in order since then.

#3386 undeadasharak

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 121 posts

Posted 10 March 2018 - 02:24 PM

son of flood was also in said zz sized bra but it was so horrifying that his mind has blocked the memory from the active part of his brain

#3387 Son of the Flood

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Messenger
  • The Messenger
  • 397 posts

Posted 18 March 2018 - 04:32 PM

undeadasharak used to love milkshakes, until one day it caused all these boys to come to his yard.

Now undeadasharak likes electric fencing and attack dogs.

#3388 undeadasharak

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 121 posts

Posted 19 March 2018 - 08:50 AM

son of flood was one of the boys to come to the yard and fall victim to the electric fencing and attack dogs as well as a few well placed lbx 20 shots to the knees

#3389 Tank

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 1,202 posts
  • LocationSelling baguettes in K-Town

Posted 31 March 2018 - 11:17 PM

Undeadasharak showed up on my doorsteps on aprils fools day, lets just say who had guessed it's not a legitimate zombie apocalypse? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

#3390 undeadasharak

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 121 posts

Posted 03 April 2018 - 05:14 PM

tank was once commited to the mental hospital because he was found walking around town making vroom vroom noises and pointing at people shouting BOOM! IM A TANK JERKS! what the mental institute found however is shortly after tank driving through a wall and escapeing and letting all the crazy people out was that tank was in fact a sentient tank and that the guys who commited him needed glasses

#3391 Tank

• Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 1,202 posts

Posted 03 April 2018 - 09:12 PM

Undeadasharak was just a normal Shark of Clan Diamond Shark until he openly walked around K-Town with a baguette and was attacked by birds, not munch where left... How he ended up undead and with Jade Falcons is still a mystery.

#3392 Virlutris

• The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 1,443 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationVery likely goofing off in a match near you.

Posted 04 April 2018 - 04:33 PM

It's a mystery to Tank why Clan Jade Falcon doesn't appreciate combined arms warfare more.

I mean, it's war, right? Isn't that what tanks are for?

#3393 Tank

• Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 1,202 posts

Posted 04 April 2018 - 10:27 PM

Virlutris ask me those questions every day as he buys his fresh baguttes, I just roll my eyes and pour him a cup of coffee.

#3394 undeadasharak

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 121 posts

Posted 05 April 2018 - 08:58 PM

tank though virlutris doesnt know it is experimenting on virlutris by putting random chemicals in virlutris's coffee its why the coffee is always free from tanks baguette and free coffee buisness beware the coffee

#3395 Virlutris

• The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 1,443 posts

Posted 06 April 2018 - 07:07 PM

What you don't know is that my cybernetic augmentations (if you're reading this in Marik space, I'm totally kidding Posted Image ), actually require those chemicals.

We're working to determine the best combinations and schedule of those chemicals to get the best performance. The baguettes are a bonus for being part of the initial R&D process. If it goes well, there's this pseudo-religious group that's been asking about it and is going to make tank quite rich.

#3396 Tank

• Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 1,202 posts

Posted 06 April 2018 - 10:20 PM

Virlutris has no idea that've been working with ComStar for long time and invested all that money in to my baguttes.

That's gonna pay iteself off, like in.... next.... 45... billion years.¯\_(ツ)_/¯

#3397 undeadasharak

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 121 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 03:50 PM

tank is actually a ancient investing robot and will live forever unless unpluged from his power socket for more then 12 hours and can afford to wait 45 billion years for his investments to pay off

#3398 Virlutris

• The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 1,443 posts

Posted 10 April 2018 - 03:33 PM

undeadshark won't need to worry much about his investments either, given that he's secretly a member of the Comstar cult that's holding Tanks debts. Given that he's, well, undead, he'll be arou d for the long haul if he plays his cards right.

All he's got to do is kick back, make sure Tank's plugged in, and watch the money keep rolling in.

Edited by Virlutris, 10 April 2018 - 03:34 PM.

#3399 undeadasharak

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 121 posts

Posted 10 April 2018 - 07:32 PM

virlutris is just jealous that i'm undead make more then him through clever investments and can hang out with howler monkeys at partys while he cant

#3400 Tank

• Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 1,202 posts

Posted 11 April 2018 - 03:12 AM

No one can why undead needing money at all to begin with, seriously?! But then I realise for how munch of hypocrite I'm, because well... I'm Tank. See this, now we are both in the wrong!

You let us fall from being just a decent.. undead shark, tank and french police man.

Edited by Tank, 11 April 2018 - 03:13 AM.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users