Contact Support

4 replies to this topic

#1 Victor Morson

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • 6,370 posts
  • LocationAnder's Moon

Posted 02 January 2014 - 03:17 AM

.. or do other moderator actions, perhaps they should contact the original person at that time (like most every forum on the internet) and explain the reasoning?

There would be a lot less accusations of mods "sweeping stuff under the rug" - in particular when it involves ugly truths - if perhaps the behavior was explained and things didn't just mysteriously happen.

In short, it would both help PR and help people avoid the problems in the future. Just a friendly suggestion.

#2 Imperius

• The God
  • The God
  • 5,747 posts
  • LocationOn Reddit and Twitter

Posted 02 January 2014 - 03:53 AM

This I agree with you 500% my 8 vs 8 topic about blance was moved to Feature Suggestions. A hardly browsed forum and without notification. It gets quite old really.

Edited by Imperius, 02 January 2014 - 03:53 AM.

#3 Arnold J Rimmer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 892 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 06:35 AM

View PostImperius, on 02 January 2014 - 03:53 AM, said:

This I agree with you 500% my 8 vs 8 topic about blance was moved to Feature Suggestions. A hardly browsed forum and without notification. It gets quite old really.

I thought I read that thread yesterday, so I went to your profile to find it again to make sure.

It pretty much does fit better in FS than GB. 8v8 is gone (at least until private lobbies); putting it back is a new feature now. The fact that it's a slower forum is irrelevant.

@OP: Having never (to my knowledge) had a post or thread moved, I admit I assumed the originator was told as a matter of course, or there was a notification, or something. Strikes me as odd that it isn't the case.

#4 Imperius

• The God
  • The God
  • 5,747 posts
  • LocationOn Reddit and Twitter

Posted 02 January 2014 - 06:52 AM

I've had many threads moved never got a notification.

#5 GoManGo

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 353 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 08:42 AM

Its just not the moving of posts and topics its the total deletion of credible topics because 1 poster goes off the wagon.To be honest I think the admins and mods at PGI get off on deleting topics they personally don't like in the name of PGI/IGP.

Posted Image

Edited by GoManGo, 02 January 2014 - 08:44 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users