Its the 19th Where is the link to buy the Founders pack?

77 replies to this topic

#41 GHQCommander

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 02:33 AM

I'm going to look out for players who come on the forum in 6 hours, asking why they can't play the game yet.

Have a good chuckle :D

#42 Stormlight666

• PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 02:34 AM

View PostXIRUSPHERE, on 18 June 2012 - 11:47 PM, said:

I can't see any hard limit being put on the founders packages. I am however very interested in what you will actually be able to do with $80 of in game currency.

Extra mech spaces (bigger dropship), tree respecs, the ability to toilet paper enemy players hangers and mechs - probably a bunch of stuff.

#43 Winfield

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 151 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 19 June 2012 - 02:39 AM

Why is...it's..it's like the time's stopped, WHYYY

#44 Zombie Fetladral

• PipPipPip
  • Moderate Giver
  • Moderate Giver
  • 55 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 02:53 AM

lol... impatient to spend money..... your all cattle!

hehe i have an extra $60!

#45 Baines

Rookie

• 6 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 02:55 AM

Sad I'll have to wait to wak up t buy this. :D

#46 Chaos Revolution byme

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 65 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 03:16 AM

I'm going crazy from all that waiting. time is not
ahead!

greetz,
chaos

#47 DDM PLAGUE

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 151 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 19 June 2012 - 03:22 AM

Its....wait for it...PENDING!

#48 MetalDragoon

• Pip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationHiigara

Posted 19 June 2012 - 03:28 AM

Yes the good old "Shut up and take my money!!!!" Gonna be a lovely Noon where I'm at to buy it! I gets a sandwich AND a founders package..... Mmmmmmmmmm founders packages......

#49 Deaths Charger

• PipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 21 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 03:34 AM

founders link an all that, i just wanna know how they handli ng the payment options after the game luanches(plz 4give the bad spellin) they going with prepaid cards or not. and who the venders would be. cause id like prepaid cards...

#50 Murphy7

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,553 posts
  • LocationAttleboro, MA

Posted 19 June 2012 - 03:50 AM

View PostDerek Icelord, on 18 June 2012 - 11:44 PM, said:

Russ said they may limit Founder's Packs based on factors he didn't elaborate on. Baring that, they have said the Founder's Packs will no longer be available after August 7th.

View PostXIRUSPHERE, on 18 June 2012 - 11:47 PM, said:

I can't see any hard limit being put on the founders packages. I am however very interested in what you will actually be able to do with $80 of in game currency.

The limitations may be due to what they have stated concerning Closed Beta 2, when they will be drawing more heavily from those who have purchased Founder's packs.

For example, and numbers are entirely baseless made-up crap for discussion purposes here:

PGI may have decided with the equipment they will have up and available, that they can only initially accommodate at most another 30,000 accounts in Closed Beta 2 until they get more equipment/servers/etc lined up for launch. In which case they may only initially release the 30,000 founder's packs and see how long it takes them to sell out. With about 160k accounts registered on the website and only 10k of those admitted to Closed Beta 1, 30,000 could be well under demand, and yet it might not be given those who would rather wait and see what they are purchasing, or need to take more time to consider the purchase.

If those 30,000 units sell out in the first day, they will need to think about releasing more and how many could reasonably expect to be admitted before August 7th - and how many in total they want to make available. By the same token, if those 30,000 take two weeks to sell out, or some are still unsold by the August 7th Closed Beta access for Founder's, those situations will tell them something else about their game and market visibility/interest.

My view - I think that if initially limited in numbers, the Founder's release will initially sell out, and then more units will be made available, in part to gauge paying interest in the product.

#51 Mason Grimm

Com Guard / Technician

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 2,886 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationToronto, ON

Posted 19 June 2012 - 04:00 AM

Guys, please calm down. It will happen when it happens; plain and simple.

Right now the folks at PGI aren't even awake; at least most of them. So chill and remember, the universe (at least this one) revolves around Vancouver time!

#52 Blackfire1

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 1,462 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas

Posted 19 June 2012 - 04:02 AM

Morning Grimm. Hows things and stuff?

#53 Belorion

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 5,469 posts
  • LocationEast Coast

Posted 19 June 2012 - 04:03 AM

They need a little countdown clock or something.

#54 Baracuda

• Pip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationNassau, Bahamas

Posted 19 June 2012 - 04:07 AM

i agreee a count down clock would be nice

#55 Lt Sniper

• Pip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationBrisbane, Queensland, Australia

Posted 19 June 2012 - 04:12 AM

The problem is that the server is going to get thrashed when the link goes live, us Aussies wont stand a chance. My money is on the server crashing....

View PostDeathjester, on 19 June 2012 - 02:21 AM, said:

If I have to wake up at 3:30 am my time to get a founders pack, then the rest of you can wait just as well.
Impatient young whippersnappers...

#56 Tazzie

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 152 posts
  • LocationPerth, Western Australia

Posted 19 June 2012 - 04:20 AM

View PostLt Sniper, on 19 June 2012 - 04:12 AM, said:

The problem is that the server is going to get thrashed when the link goes live, us Aussies wont stand a chance. My money is on the server crashing....

Rubbish! We have the advantage: Data (like everything) flows downhill doesn't it? :blink:

Server will definitely crash though...

#57 Daius

• PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 04:30 AM

Want to know why it is taking forever? Because it actually is taking longer...

Someone at the International Radio Consultative Committee is screwing with TIME ITSELF ! by screwing with "leap seconds" they are taking away seconds causing time to actually pass slower...And since they control the atomic clocks that regulate the rest of the worlds clocks... we are all apart of a "No Founder's Day" conspiracy.

#58 Tazzie

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 152 posts
  • LocationPerth, Western Australia

Posted 19 June 2012 - 04:41 AM

View PostDaius, on 19 June 2012 - 04:30 AM, said:

Someone at the International Radio Consultative Committee is screwing with TIME ITSELF ! by screwing with "leap seconds" they are taking away seconds causing time to actually pass slower...And since they control the atomic clocks that regulate the rest of the worlds clocks... we are all apart of a "No Founder's Day" conspiracy.

Ok... Somebody please take this guys keys off him... he is DEFINITELY NOT allowed to drive home...

#59 mechnut450

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Marauder
  • The Marauder
  • 112 posts
  • Locationusa baby

Posted 19 June 2012 - 04:44 AM

yeah my luck will be I pay for my founder's pack and the server crashes before I get the code lol.
I wonder if the download of the program( game) will be via torrent like style to help ease the load on the servers once you can down load it.

Edited by mechnut450, 19 June 2012 - 04:51 AM.

#60 aglarang

• PipPipPip
  • 68 posts
  • LocationBuckminster

Posted 19 June 2012 - 04:44 AM

View PostDaius, on 19 June 2012 - 04:30 AM, said:

<passes out tinfoil hats.> :blink:

9 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 9 guests, 0 anonymous users