- - - - -

Selling A Mech In Ui2.0

23 replies to this topic

#21 Epicurius

Rookie

• 9 posts

Posted 03 November 2015 - 11:56 PM

Why aren't all my mechs listed? I own three. But the Centurion is not listed on the Inventory-Mech tab. Just the other two. Any ideas? What am I missing?

#22 Capt Stern

• PipPipPip
  • The Butcher
  • The Butcher
  • 58 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 02:36 PM

Google led me here. Needed to sell a mech. Saw it once before, but couldnt find it again. Stupid UI

And yes Epicurious, I have noticed that too. WTF

#23 Rogue Jedi

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,908 posts
  • LocationSuffolk, England

Posted 01 December 2015 - 03:10 PM

View PostEpicurius, on 03 November 2015 - 11:56 PM, said:

Why aren't all my mechs listed? I own three. But the Centurion is not listed on the Inventory-Mech tab. Just the other two. Any ideas? What am I missing?

View PostCapt Stern, on 01 December 2015 - 02:36 PM, said:

Google led me here. Needed to sell a mech. Saw it once before, but couldnt find it again. Stupid UI

probably the CN9-AH(L) Centurian, the (L) Mechs have a 30% cbill earnings bonus and cannot be sold, this is because 3 and a half+ years ago some founders (not me) sold there (F) variants with the 25% cbill bonus (now 30%) and complained that they could not rebuy them, so to prevent that happening again all unpurchasable special variants are locked to there Mechbays and cannot be sold.

many people my self included qualified for the loyalty Mechs twice so I have 2 each identical (L) Atlases, King Crabs and Centurians, I do not enjoy playing the 100 tonners (or most assaults for that matter, usualy they are way to slow and sluggish for me) which I cannot sell, if you contact accounts@mwomercs.com they may be able to remove the Mechs for you.

#24 TheCaptainJZ

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The CyberKnight
  • The CyberKnight
  • 3,655 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 01 December 2015 - 05:43 PM

View PostCapt Stern, on 01 December 2015 - 02:36 PM, said:

To answer the question for non-special mechs, go to Home>Inventory>Battlemechs. You should be able to sell normal mechs (and Champions, and Heros so be careful).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users