Stingy Stingy Stingy

50 replies to this topic

#41 Mudhutwarrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 4,183 posts
  • LocationThe perimieter, out here there are no stars.

Posted 07 February 2014 - 04:37 PM

View PostNick Makiaveli, on 07 February 2014 - 03:32 PM, said:

Us regulars know you wouldn't understand it anyway, so no need to let us know you didn't read it. BTW, if you just want to inflate your post count, K-Town is thata way --->

I thought it was perfect. TL;DR on the Constitution. Pretty much anyone in law enforcement today. I don't see why you would threaten such brilliance with K town. I will try hitting myself with a brick a few times and try again. maybe I will get it.

#42 FactorlanP

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,574 posts
  • LocationMy Wallet is closed until I see real progress.

Posted 07 February 2014 - 04:38 PM

View PostMudhutwarrior, on 07 February 2014 - 04:37 PM, said:

TL;DR on the Constitution. Pretty much anyone in law enforcement today.

And politics/government as well...

#43 Roadbeer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • 8,160 posts
  • LocationWazan, Zion Cluster

Posted 07 February 2014 - 05:05 PM

View PostMudhutwarrior, on 07 February 2014 - 04:37 PM, said:

I thought it was perfect. TL;DR on the Constitution. Pretty much anyone in law enforcement today. I don't see why you would threaten such brilliance with K town. I will try hitting myself with a brick a few times and try again. maybe I will get it.

And I'm the troll that derails topics...

#44 Mudhutwarrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 4,183 posts
  • LocationThe perimieter, out here there are no stars.

Posted 07 February 2014 - 05:17 PM

View PostRoadbeer, on 07 February 2014 - 05:05 PM, said:

And I'm the troll that derails topics...

No, your not a troll. trolls need to be creative and enjoy a challenge. Your as much a premade stomper here on the forums as on the field. I pity your kind when you get separated.

#45 Khobai

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 23,969 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 05:23 PM

Bad business model is bad

Pgi made a huge mistake in not having battlefield salvage. Players should be able to trade rare salvage to other players for mc. This would've allowed free players to obtain mc by selling rare items to paid players.

That's how almost every other f2p game works. They give free players a way to obtain paid currency from paid players and everybody wins.

Pgi seems to take delight in driving off free players in droves.

Edited by Khobai, 07 February 2014 - 05:28 PM.

#46 Sandpit

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 17,419 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationArkansas

Posted 07 February 2014 - 05:39 PM

View PostKhobai, on 07 February 2014 - 05:23 PM, said:

Bad business model is bad

Pgi made a huge mistake in not having battlefield salvage. Players should be able to trade rare salvage to other players for mc. This would've allowed free players to obtain mc by selling rare items to paid players.

That's how almost every other f2p game works. They give free players a way to obtain paid currency from paid players and everybody wins.

Pgi seems to take delight in driving off free players in droves.

Ehhhhh
slippery slope
I don't like the idea of a player market where MC is tradeable. Cbills and mechs and parts sure thing. Not MC though. There are far too many ways to game that system and abuse it when it involves premium currency due to alts and such. Other than that I'd love to have an auction house or some such for everything else

#47 FactorlanP

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,574 posts
  • LocationMy Wallet is closed until I see real progress.

Posted 07 February 2014 - 05:49 PM

View PostSandpit, on 07 February 2014 - 05:39 PM, said:

Ehhhhh
slippery slope
I don't like the idea of a player market where MC is tradeable. Cbills and mechs and parts sure thing. Not MC though. There are far too many ways to game that system and abuse it when it involves premium currency due to alts and such. Other than that I'd love to have an auction house or some such for everything else

Any kind of real player to player economy risks inviting farmers in to try and make money from the game. I don't think any of us want that to happen.

#48 Khobai

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 23,969 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 05:53 PM

I disagree. Preventing abuse is extremely easy, other games like warframe manage. And allowing free players to obtain mc would increase paid player turnover considerably.

#49 Sandpit

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 17,419 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationArkansas

Posted 07 February 2014 - 06:03 PM

View PostKhobai, on 07 February 2014 - 05:53 PM, said:

I disagree. Preventing abuse is extremely easy, other games like warframe manage. And allowing free players to obtain mc would increase paid player turnover considerably.

You dont' need a player driven market for free players to earn MC
http://mwomercs.com/...-login-rewards/

#50 Mycrus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 5,160 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationFilipino @ Singapore

Posted 07 February 2014 - 06:59 PM

View PostNick Makiaveli, on 07 February 2014 - 03:32 PM, said:

Us regulars know you wouldn't understand it anyway, so no need to let us know you didn't read it. BTW, if you just want to inflate your post count, K-Town is thata way --->

A regular should know that k-town posts don't get counted...

#51 Raghnall

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts
  • LocationWest Virginia

Posted 07 February 2014 - 07:52 PM

View PostSatan n stuff, on 07 February 2014 - 09:52 AM, said:

They probably figured that with 50% more targets to shoot at people would be earning 50% more. What they failed to take into account is that there's also 50% more people shooting at said targets.You probably do get more assists now, but that makes up only a small fraction of your income. We do have some more cbill rewards than we did before 12 vs 12, but that's still not enough to make up the difference.

I am an atlas pilot so usually one of the last to the fight. And I find I can easily achieve 10+ assists but maybe average 2 kills.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users