Russ Bullock taking questions on Founders now.

948 replies to this topic

#161 Forrest Gump

• Pip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 19 June 2012 - 10:34 AM

View PostCCC Dober, on 19 June 2012 - 10:26 AM, said:

Russ, I would like to ask PGI on behalf of the whole Euro zone: if the sales go really well, can you guys fire up a euro beta server?
If it doesn't cause you too much trouble of course.

Thanks in advance =)

Oh thats would be really nice :-) I would enjoy it much. There a lot of EU - Players :-)

But Thx @ Russ and his Team for this great work ! It is Legendary ------ Oh Barny Stinson :-)

Battletech is a part of my childhood !

#162 Verminaard

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Territorial
  • The Territorial
  • 305 posts
  • LocationQc, Canada

Posted 19 June 2012 - 10:36 AM

People please read the 1Pm post about founders packs! Much of these questions are answered there! You are asking stuff that has been answered for you.

1Pm post: http://mwomercs.com/...age-on-sale-now
founders deals: http://mwomercs.com/founders/

yes you can upgrade, access starts aug 7th, etc.

READ IT PLEASE

#163 Namdor

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationChicago, IL

Im just waiting to pull the trigger once I know which account I should buy it from..

Is it in my best interest to buy the pack from the profile that has 100% showing for my beta?

My real account, the first one i setup I could only get to 96%. So I had to make a second account to get to 100% but I dont really want to use that one.

You did mention in that previous post that people who buy packs will have a better chance of getting in even earlier... I just want to give my self the best chance.

If I buy the pack with my 96% complete beta profile, do I have any chance of getting picked from the early pool?

#164 Kenshar

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 242 posts

My bank says that there are 2 pending charges. I take it this is from one of the errors. Will one of the charges be canceled?

#165 Dogbreed

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Hi Russ,

So if i want to get to the Commando, would that mean i would have to start at the Jenner as the prime variant for the light mech tree or i can buy the commando once it is available and i have enough C-bill. or is this a NDA question :angry:

#166 Drakas Khan

Rookie

• 3 posts
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 19 June 2012 - 10:39 AM

Thanks for keeping the servers up so far, this must be a good stress test

#167 Rogbull

• PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 19 June 2012 - 10:40 AM

Do founders still get a regular free mech on top of the founder's mech like normal F2P players? I want to steal an engine out of the free Atlas for my catapult. :angry:

#168 Blackfire1

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 1,462 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas

Posted 19 June 2012 - 10:40 AM

Will the founder mech be able to be deleted? If so does that mean its gone forever or will we always have the mech/ the ability to "rebuy" the mech for free?

#169 Sprayed

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 10:41 AM

How long will the Founders Packages be available for?

Will there be an option to upgrade from one package to another?

#170 Russ Bullock

President

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 909 posts

View PostLethalMezzle, on 19 June 2012 - 09:28 AM, said:

"The closed beta and OPERATION INCEPTION assets will enjoy support only in North America." I am aware that the servers for the closed beta are NA only but those in the EU can still play on them, but what about the Operation: Inception assets? Do I not get a skin if I am from the EU? Can I not redeem my in-game currency? etc. etc. A little more detail would be much appreciated.

Euro players - for hopefully all the clarity needed

You can spend your MC and in short get all of your founders rewards etc. If you stay on the NA server...great. If you leave you take all your stuff with you...no downside at all here.

#171 Damadark

Rookie

• 2 posts

I have played Battletech starting 23 years ago and Beta tested/played Mechwarrior for a long time. I was disapointed when MW4 was anounced as the last to be made. When I learned MW Online was being made it got me to break out my battletech gaming equipment I have not touched in 3 years to refresh my memory.

My concern is IF I get the Legendary pack and due to finances had to drop to a regualr account later do you loose the mechs?

#172 Solis Obscuri

Don't Care How I Want It Now!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The DeathRain
  • The DeathRain
  • 4,751 posts
  • LocationPomme de Terre

Russ, can we get a breakdown on hardpoint layouts for these four chassis in the prime variants?

#173 ManDaisy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 3,272 posts
  • LocationKing Of Flower Beds

What are the "prime" hardpoints/ or the founders mechs hardpoints? We've seen the catapults hardpoints and hunchback's hardpoints by what about the jenner or atlas?

#174 Jonneh

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 19 June 2012 - 10:42 AM

No question here, but thanks for saving me the trouble of having to decide which mech to choose... you evil b*stards. <3

Edited by Jonneh, 19 June 2012 - 10:44 AM.

#175 Nairdowell

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 193 posts
  • LocationDeep in my hidden lab, atop a mountain, somewhere in the backwoods of Tennessee, USA

Posted 19 June 2012 - 10:43 AM

View PostRuss Bullock, on 19 June 2012 - 10:14 AM, said:

Anyone who buys a Founders Package whether Elite or legendary will still have 4 empty mech bay slots on top of the Mech's they get with Founders.

Perfect! One Legendary Founder's pack payment inbound....

And Russ.... Thanks! For taking the time to explain things.... no matter how many times they're asked....

#176 CgMass

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 60 posts
  • LocationOK

whats the deal with the denied discover card payements? That was an icon we could use wasnt it?

#177 Carfunf

• PipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • 21 posts

Just wanted to say thanks for the Q and A answers all my questions and I didnt even have to ask one.

#178 darkrei9n

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 10:44 AM

Will this go on until at least July Fifteenth?

#179 Halfbot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • LocationFort Bragg, NC

Posted 19 June 2012 - 10:45 AM

Thanks Russ.

#180 Teageltron

• PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 10:45 AM

Founders mechs have a 25% cbill booster on them, As time goes on is there a chance that the company says that it's to powerfull and changes it to a less amount?

16 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 16 guests, 0 anonymous users