Russ Bullock taking questions on Founders now.

948 replies to this topic

#301 1stStrike86

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 102 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 19 June 2012 - 11:42 AM

Is it in any way possible to change my pilots name before it goes into the Credits?

#302 Deux

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 474 posts
  • LocationOutreach

Posted 19 June 2012 - 11:42 AM

Is there a limited number of packages avail...

#303 VK4502B

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 176 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 19 June 2012 - 11:43 AM

View PostTheRulesLawyer, on 19 June 2012 - 11:36 AM, said:

Can we buy multiple founders packages with the same account if we want less mechs and more MC?

Why not buy a Founders pack, then buy MC when MWO is released.
I bet you can buy MC that way.

#304 Fooby

• PipPip
  • 49 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 19 June 2012 - 11:44 AM

View Postizipop, on 19 June 2012 - 11:39 AM, said:

Any chance other mech options will be offered for founders?

Similarly, You have announced mechs that will be in by release. Will these mechs (Raven, Stalker ect) also have FOUNDER varients, or only the currently stated (and in the game based on the videos) mechs.

#305 Leopo

Rookie

• 6 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 11:44 AM

just repeating my question because it´s important...

[color=#959595]I´m planning on buying a founder´s pack... my question is this:[/color]
[color=#959595]I won´t be home by august 7th... in fact I wont be home till october... when will the premium account starts??? in the beta or it´s for when the game goes live???? so, if i start playing in october, will i still get my premium account for 1-3 months???[/color]

[color=#959595]thanks! [/color]

#306 CarpeMortis

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 112 posts
  • LocationFar out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the Galaxy.

Posted 19 June 2012 - 11:46 AM

View PostRuss Bullock, on 19 June 2012 - 10:14 AM, said:

Anyone who buys a Founders Package whether Elite or legendary will still have 4 empty mech bay slots on top of the Mech's they get with Founders.

That alone makes Legendary a massive bargain.

#307 Xmador

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 121 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationCalifornia

View Postfluffycommunist, on 19 June 2012 - 09:56 AM, said:

I don't mean to steal a question away but somehow my name didn't capitalize correctly. Will there be any way in the future to modify this name since it makes me look dumb?

Your name is fluffycommunist and your worried that it not being capitalized makes you look dumb? Really?

#308 Deux

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 474 posts
  • LocationOutreach

Will I be able to change my pilots names so that it reads " Deux" rather then "deux"

#309 Russ Bullock

President

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 909 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 11:48 AM

Okay guys I only got about 12 pages behind nor do I know when I would have time to update the initial post with all the answers thus far.

So I ask this

From here on out make sure you read the whole threa through and then only post if you have not received your answer yet and we will try to stat fresh from this post onward.

#310 BoxOfAids

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 175 posts
  • LocationMA, USA

Posted 19 June 2012 - 11:48 AM

Can you guys make it so that premium starts AT FIRST LOGIN? What if people are out of the country without access to MWO until, say mid-September? We just lose a whole month of premium?

Also, if we buy Elite, do we get the Founder mech and 4 more mech bays for a total of 5, like Legendary gets 4 filled slots and 4 free bays for a total of 8? Or does the one founder mech take up one of the 4 slots?

And when can we fix name capitalization?!

Edited by boxofaids, 19 June 2012 - 11:49 AM.

#311 Aznpersuasion89

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 614 posts
  • Locationca

Posted 19 June 2012 - 11:49 AM

View PostXmador, on 19 June 2012 - 11:46 AM, said:

Your name is fluffycommunist and your worried that it not being capitalized makes you look dumb? Really?

1st world problems....

#312 Johnny Reb

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 3,945 posts
  • LocationColumbus, Ohio. However, I hate the Suckeyes!

I also only made one transaction for elite but have gotten an email claiming I upgraded to legendary.

#313 ELH Fox

• PipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 44 posts
  • LocationUK

A question from a 'cardless folk' :D Is there any chance to buy a Founder's Pack via Web Money? Will you increase the pay options further?

#314 Skadi

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,268 posts
  • LocationUtgarde Pinnacle

Posted 19 June 2012 - 11:51 AM

View PostSkadi, on 19 June 2012 - 11:27 AM, said:

Russ! Russ! Russ! *Holds mic up to screen* If i chose the Catapult for my founders mech, will i be able to change the varient and still retain the C-bill booster and unique look?

#315 New Breed

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,028 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 11:52 AM

Will we have a chance to change our name before launch? or should I make a new account before buying legendary package.

#316 Fooby

• PipPip
  • 49 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 19 June 2012 - 11:52 AM

1: Any chance other mech options will be offered for founders?

IE: You have announced mechs that will be in by release. Will these mechs (Raven, Stalker ect) also have FOUNDER varients, or only the currently stated (and in the game based on the videos) mechs.

2: Will it be possible for all "founders" to change their name or have the database AUTO-Capitalize the FIRST letter of the name? "fooby" to "Fooby"?

#317 Russ Bullock

President

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 909 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 11:53 AM

View Postboxofaids, on 19 June 2012 - 11:48 AM, said:

Can you guys make it so that premium starts AT FIRST LOGIN? What if people are out of the country without access to MWO until, say mid-September? We just lose a whole month of premium?

Also, if we buy Elite, do we get the Founder mech and 4 more mech bays for a total of 5, like Legendary gets 4 filled slots and 4 free bays for a total of 8? Or does the one founder mech take up one of the 4 slots?

And when can we fix name capitalization?!

Currently let's say that the premium accounts start ticking At Open beta but we will be discussing internally changing this to a method that might give more flexibility as to when it is turned on...no promises yet.

The mech bays are as you say above.

I don't know on name capitalization

#318 Sable

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Predator
  • The Predator
  • 924 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 11:54 AM

Could you maybe give us a tentative rough estimated approximation of how often new mechs plan to be released? Every 2 weeks? Once a month? Or will there be a few months and then several mechs be released at a time?

#319 SyberSmoke

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 249 posts
  • LocationOrbiting Reality

Posted 19 June 2012 - 11:55 AM

RUSS: Will the C-Bill booster take up space on the mech in some way?

I have played a few F2P games and usually the added credits have a cost in performance. Is there anything like this in play where a C-Bill purchased mech will not be "gimped" for lack of a better word.

Edited by SyberSmoke, 19 June 2012 - 11:55 AM.

#320 Xantars

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 477 posts
  • LocationSome were in house Stiner Space

Posted 19 June 2012 - 11:55 AM

Russ i bought the legendary founds pack for 120$ and found an extra charg for 14.95$ that nobody told me about whats this ???

10 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 10 guests, 0 anonymous users