Russ Bullock taking questions on Founders now.

948 replies to this topic

#321 Russ Bullock

President

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 909 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 11:55 AM

View PostJohnny Reb, on 19 June 2012 - 11:49 AM, said:

I also only made one transaction for elite but have gotten an email claiming I upgraded to legendary.

I made another post about this in General

#322 Morrey

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 108 posts
  • LocationRecruiting: rtguard.guildlaunch.com

Will we be able to freeze our premium accounts if we are gone for a month or so?

#323 Razor 1

• PipPip
  • The Blade
  • The Blade
  • 32 posts
  • LocationA Planet Near You !

Outstanding ! I'm all set.

One question in regards to the confirmed email with all data based on purchase, Will this be completed internally on the system
or will you need to input data at the time of the launch to activate purchase.

Thanks.

#324 Taidan

• PipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 80 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 11:56 AM

Earlier, I'm sure it was mentioned that Closed Beta keys from now on would be handed out on a "first come, first served" basis to purchasers of the Founders pack.

Was that just me daydreaming, or is this still the case? Also, if so, if we upgrade later, will it keep our place in the queue, or would that stick us back at the end?

#325 Sabrea

• PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Hello!

Thanks for all the answered questions, Very much appreciated!

Now for my question, Will we be able to use our store credit to buy Mech-lab slots? or is that just C-bills only? You know there are going to be people out there like me who want one of each. Heck, Maybe 2-3 of the same mechs for Drop-ship Mode!

#326 Nash

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Clan Exemplar
  • Clan Exemplar
  • 658 posts
  • LocationGermany, Freiburg

One of the questions I had you already did answer. That the founder's mech will get along with 4 seperate bays if you buy the elite package.

So here is coming my question even if it is absolutly nonsense but sometimes all humans (including myself :D ) are just idiots if there is a way of making something dump... :lol:

So, if you do have 1 kind of a mech. e.g. an Atlas at your bays...are you still able to buy a second Atlas or are you only limited to 1 mech per kind? And if you are only limited to 1 mech of a kind is that also working for the founder packages or is it becuase you get seperate bays the option to buy 1 other mech of that kind?

BTW thx for your patience with us Russ.

#327 Tuonela

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 19 June 2012 - 11:57 AM

View PostXantars, on 19 June 2012 - 11:55 AM, said:

Russ i bought the legendary founds pack for 120$ and found an extra charg for 14.95$ that nobody told me about whats this ???

Small chance your bank or C.C. charged you a transaction fee, depending on where the transaction was processed, but thats pure conjecture on my part.

#328 BlackWidow

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,182 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, Arizona

View PostLester McDougan, on 19 June 2012 - 10:25 AM, said:

I also would like to know this. I only had budgeted 60 bucks for the elite package and spent the remaining spending money for this week on a Wolf's Dragoons tattoo. If I could upgrade after my next paycheck, well that would be cool.

edited to remove double quote

You should get the upgrade just for getting the tattoo! Take a screen shot and send it in!!!

#329 Russ Bullock

President

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 909 posts

View PostSyberSmoke, on 19 June 2012 - 11:55 AM, said:

RUSS: Will the C-Bill booster take up space on the mech in some way?

I have played a few F2P games and usually the added credits have a cost in performance. Is there anything like this in play where a C-Bill purchased mech will not be "gimped" for lack of a better word.

No I will not take up space or be gimped in any way...it is the prime variant

#330 ArchSight

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 492 posts

If you bought veteran twice by accedent and it upgrades to elite; where do you go to pick a mech or cancel the second purchase?

#331 Redshift2k5

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 11,975 posts
  • LocationNewfoundland

View PostRuss Bullock, on 19 June 2012 - 11:48 AM, said:

Okay guys I only got about 12 pages behind nor do I know when I would have time to update the initial post with all the answers thus far.

So I ask this

From here on out make sure you read the whole threa through and then only post if you have not received your answer yet and we will try to stat fresh from this post onward.

shame on anyone who didn't read the answers and is posting an already-answered question. but, re-posting my question after the 'start fresh' point:

View PostRedshift2k5, on 19 June 2012 - 11:39 AM, said:

i hope i'm not too late!

I really have to ask;

why do we have to lock in our mech choice now instead of on the 7th? Surely more game content will be coming between now and then and this will affect how and why we would place each 'mech. Why lock-in our choice so early in the process?

#332 Deathshade

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 558 posts
  • Locationplaying Planetary / Community Warfare / Faction Warfare / Faction Play

I see that a few folks are asking about the "Mech Tree" I didn't see you respond to that. I am assuming it is some type of progression to better mechs or more choices on mechs maybe.

Will you guys be celebrating tonight now that you're finally getting paid? :D Have a beer on me. I got the Legend

#333 SyberSmoke

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 249 posts
  • LocationOrbiting Reality

Posted 19 June 2012 - 11:58 AM

Thank you, my concerns are alleviated...Happy developing and I look forward to throwing my money at you all.

#334 perfectblue

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts

Is there any possibility of other founders mechs being offered? Such as the raven, commando etc.

#335 Russ Bullock

President

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 909 posts

View PostXantars, on 19 June 2012 - 11:55 AM, said:

Russ i bought the legendary founds pack for 120$ and found an extra charg for 14.95$ that nobody told me about whats this ???

Certainly nothing we meant to charge you

See my other post in general about any charging issues

#336 Zorob

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 54 posts
  • LocationSome where special

View PostBroddr, on 19 June 2012 - 10:07 AM, said:

I'm a little confused on your pricing? $10 a month = $30 since we only get three months / $15 per 'Mech*4 = 60, that's $90...where did we get $170 from? Not complaining im glad to be a Legendary member. just curious...

It comes from the $80 of in game money bonus!

#337 Petrified

• Pip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 15 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in time

View PostArgon3, on 19 June 2012 - 11:26 AM, said:

Petrified
Read before you post people

I will see you on the field of battle for this offense. :lol: :D

#338 Skadi

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,268 posts
  • LocationUtgarde Pinnacle

Posted 19 June 2012 - 11:59 AM

RUSS:If i chose the catapult for my founders mech, will i be allowed to upgrade it to the shorter range laser varient? (Please do not confuse this with customizing the mechs loadout)

#339 vettie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Machete
  • The Machete
  • 1,620 posts
  • LocationThe Good Ole South

Posted 19 June 2012 - 12:00 PM

what are the chances that you guys have a drawing and give away 1 (or more) of each pack?

congrats on a successful launch of sales.

looking forward to the game

#340 Russ Bullock

President

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 909 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 12:01 PM

View PostDeathshade8, on 19 June 2012 - 11:57 AM, said:

I see that a few folks are asking about the "Mech Tree" I didn't see you respond to that. I am assuming it is some type of progression to better mechs or more choices on mechs maybe.

Will you guys be celebrating tonight now that you're finally getting paid? :D Have a beer on me. I got the Legend

Some folks have been asking about mech trees - see the dev blogs about role warfare

In general read through all the de blogs great stuff in there you may have missed.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users