Russ Bullock taking questions on Founders now.

948 replies to this topic

#481 alpha assault

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 153 posts
  • LocationUK Leeds Mechlab

Posted 19 June 2012 - 01:23 PM

Thank you Russ for making this game after 10 years of waiting for a mechwarrior game i am proud to purchase the Legendary Founder pack and help contribute to make this game the best it can possibly be 1000x Thank you to you and all the team at Piranha Games keep up the great work and thanks for craming the Legendary pack with so many goodies :P

#482 Arkada

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 27 posts

Russ - Thank you for asnwering so many questions for us and providing such good information to us.

On behalf of the comunity I appologize for the many repetative questions that people have been asking.

To the comunity - Please look to see if the question your asking has already been asked and answered before asking. This would be a curteous jesture to everyone reading this thread.

#483 Blitz1775

• Pip
  • 12 posts

I'm really interested in getting the legendary package (if I don't definately getting the elite one). However the main thing I have a problem with is The C-Bill booster and skin are they not transferable to any of the variants of that model? (I understand why you wouldn't have between completely different mechs) However I would hate the thought that I would "feel" obligated to only play those 4 models instead of any of the possible variants because I would procure less currency etc. So I'm wondering if I could get some clarification on that matter.

#484 Cur

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 335 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 19 June 2012 - 01:25 PM

Could you please post the list of "stock" varients of the founders mechs(what fittings they come with by default.) and perhaps an in game screenshot?

I'm going to assume that the different varients have slightly different models (based on the box eard cattapault and the cannon looking on in screenshot #13 on this site)

tx :P

#485 MetaMythril

• Pip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationBaton Rouge, LA

Posted 19 June 2012 - 01:27 PM

View PostKadix, on 19 June 2012 - 12:55 PM, said:

Will "founder" quality mechs (with the bonus to C-Bills) be available for purchase later, or will players forever be limited to these four "founder" mechs if they want the bonus?

View PostKadix, on 19 June 2012 - 12:55 PM, said:

Can I please get an answer to this question from back on page four?

I would like an answer to this as well. I'm concerned as new mechs are released I'll either be stuck hanging onto my founder mechs or will have to give up my "lifetime" c-bill boost. :P

Edited by MetaMythril, 19 June 2012 - 01:27 PM.

#486 Jiiamma

• PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 01:27 PM

This queston is not really about the founders pack, but i'd like to ask that can you later buy in-game stuff with "prepaid pay cards" like paysafaceard. As me and many other mechwarrior fans might wan't to support the game by buying some awesome thingies in-game with "prepaid pay cards" as there is Paysafacard in Europe which i have used to buy currency to Steam and to other free to play game World Of Tanks. "Paysafecard" is the best way to buy thingies online without giving away any personal banking information. Wargaming.net -> world of tanks already supports paysafacard so is there any possibility for that Piranha games could make contact and support paysafecard as payment option in Mechwarrior Online. Just asking.

-J-M
Finland

#487 Project_Mercy

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 430 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 01:28 PM

View PostCur, on 19 June 2012 - 01:25 PM, said:

Could you please post the list of "stock" varients of the founders mechs(what fittings they come with by default.) and perhaps an in game screenshot?

If you scroll up a bit, there's a post which lists them, and a link to sarna.net, which has pictures. No in-game pictures though. I assume the ones in the background of the founder's page are in-game screenies of them?

Edit: I guess it occurs to me that someone may not know which is which so:

In the Founder's Program page, the mechs in the background, in order from left to right are:

Jenner, Catapult, Atlas and Hunchback.

Edited by Wraeththix Constantine, 19 June 2012 - 01:37 PM.

#488 HedgeHog1

• Pip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationSt Peters, MO

Posted 19 June 2012 - 01:31 PM

Battletech Wiki
http://www.sarna.net/wiki/Main_Page

Edited by HedgeHog1, 19 June 2012 - 01:32 PM.

#489 mechwarrioress

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 01:34 PM

this game is going to be so sweet....

#490 BlakeAteIt

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 394 posts

Hey Russ,

Will we be able to repaint the founder's mechs? It seems like a trivial thing, but it would change which mech I choose.

#491 DarthDiddler

Rookie

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 6 posts
  • LocationVictoria BC Canada

legen....wait for it....dary.....

#492 Gromkey Blackwind

• PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 01:35 PM

View PostShadowscythe, on 19 June 2012 - 01:21 PM, said:

if you got your email confirmation, it should say in there

Thanks .. email.. Atlas... At least I know .. I was just recearching.. perhaps i can upgrade to get them all.. because there is not one mech to rule them all.

Thanks again!

Edited by Gromkey Blackwind, 19 June 2012 - 01:40 PM.

#493 ScientificMethod

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 263 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 01:36 PM

Everyone keeps asking questions that have been answered before... I have yet to see anything concerning a large number of people's inability to view their profile or questions on if MW:O will shore up it's security now that people have spent money on accounts.

#494 Cortlendt

Rookie

• 6 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 01:37 PM

I want to know if you will get more c-bills per matcg in heavier mech, it was really hard to decide so I picked up Atlas, though wanted Hunchback.

#495 Gromkey Blackwind

• PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 01:40 PM

http://www.mwowiki.o...title=Main_Page great WMO wiki with stuff in game from sarna...

is it legit?

#496 Grimjax

• PipPipPip
  • 81 posts
  • LocationPeriphery

Posted 19 June 2012 - 01:44 PM

Can we get a consolidated previously answered questions edited into the first post. I've noticed alot of people are too lazy to read the whole post and I'm sure Russ and others are tired of answering the same questions over and over again...

#497 Shadowscythe

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 484 posts
  • LocationAt home, USA

Posted 19 June 2012 - 01:50 PM

View PostGromkey Blackwind, on 19 June 2012 - 01:35 PM, said:

Thanks .. email.. Atlas... At least I know .. I was just recearching.. perhaps i can upgrade to get them all.. because there is not one mech to rule them all.

Thanks again!

You're welcome. :P
That is what we are here for. :D

#498 Crazy Canuck

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 152 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Not sure if someone with one of the posts on page 1 could edit their post and add in a link to a compilation of this thread to save people from having to go through 26+ pages

http://mwomercs.com/...qa-compilation/

#499 Sea Knight

• Pip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 15 posts
  • LocationVirginia Beach, VA

View PostRuss Bullock, on 19 June 2012 - 11:53 AM, said:

Currently let's say that the premium accounts start ticking At Open beta but we will be discussing internally changing this to a method that might give more flexibility as to when it is turned on...no promises yet.

I understand that there were several qualifies and disclaimers in the quote, however, it would ... annoy (anger? frustrate?) me greatly if I paid for entrance to the Open Beta. I have seen the Open Betas lately with all the issues that arise (long ques, frequent crashes, etc). An Open Beta is by definition a test of the system. Usually, a stress test these days. Why should I pay to test the system?

My input would be to not start the accounts ticking until the actual launch of the game.

#500 Qayos

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 77 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 19 June 2012 - 01:51 PM

View PostBroddr, on 19 June 2012 - 10:07 AM, said:

I'm a little confused on your pricing? $10 a month = $30 since we only get three months / $15 per 'Mech*4 = 60, that's $90...where did we get $170 from? Not complaining im glad to be a Legendary member. just curious...

+$80 of ingame currency

36 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 36 guests, 0 anonymous users