Russ Bullock taking questions on Founders now.

948 replies to this topic

#701 Whiski

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts
  • LocationSt. John's, Newfoundland, Canada

Posted 21 June 2012 - 03:51 AM

One question. Will MWO support Track IR (the head tracking device from Natural Point)?

#702 GHQCommander

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 04:26 AM

When/will you be giving out some beta access for more sales?

To people such as myself who see no reason why not. I don't give up a penny if there is something on the table I can have. Just the way I am.

#703 Flux Reversal

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 180 posts
  • LocationSpace City, TX

Posted 21 June 2012 - 04:37 AM

View PostRuss Bullock, on 19 June 2012 - 10:26 AM, said:

A few questions really piling up.

Q, When will we shut down the founders program and the ability to buy them?
A. There are some variables at play that are too difficult to explain, suffice it to say we dont know for sure but I can say that Aug 7th is very likely the longest it will run. But it is limited so don't wait too long if you can afford to. For those waiting on paychecks etc I would say we have in all liklelyhood at least 4 weeks at the minimum,

Q. how long can we upgrade them
A. I can say we would allow up until Aug 7th to upgrade

Q. Can we change our mech choice before the Aug 7th cut off
A. This currently isn't offered but we will look into it...no promises yet but we will try.

TY! thats what I was looking for!

#704 juan2ten

Rookie

• Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 5 posts
  • Locationphilippines

Posted 21 June 2012 - 07:22 AM

will there be an asian mwo server?

#705 Solid Alexei

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 121 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 21 June 2012 - 12:37 PM

Are the founder mechs unique in a sense that these particular configurations/paint jobs will only be available to Founders?

Thank you!

#706 Dizazter

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • 106 posts
  • LocationOn Your 6

Posted 21 June 2012 - 12:46 PM

View Postst8ic, on 20 June 2012 - 10:45 PM, said:

Can I just get two Elite packs for one account? 4 month premium and 160$ in-game currency sounds like a hefty bonus and I guess two premium mechs would be enough for me ;)

Right? Honestly, in my opinion, the Lengenday pack should be 4 months of premium and $160 in game currency. (You're paying twice as much as Elite, why aren't you getting at least twice the benefits??)

#707 kelmar6821

• PipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 72 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 21 June 2012 - 01:00 PM

View PostRuss Bullock, on 19 June 2012 - 01:05 PM, said:

Sure a prime variant has 4 medium lasers so beam hard points...so long as you make the room you can put PPC's on it.

Remember there are beam hard points on the torsos

so no you cant put PPC's on the big arms...but you could on the torsos

Ooooookaaay. I got elite with a hunchie anyways, but I would have really have loved to pilot a K2 founderpult.

#708 Styx

• Pip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationBrisbane, Australia

Posted 21 June 2012 - 04:21 PM

View PostGriffinhart, on 19 June 2012 - 09:32 AM, said:

Purchased, Processed, and looking forward to release. :rolleyes:

Ditto :)

#709 Bonefreak11

• PipPip
  • 34 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationOkinawa, Japan

Posted 21 June 2012 - 05:05 PM

Right so I want to buy a Founders' Pack. Problem is, The Ultimate Pay method doesn't accept APO addresses, so I can't use that, and PayPal for some reason won't accept my information, even though I've double-checked my information I was putting in time and again to make sure it was correct, and it almost got my card and bank account locked out. Is there some other way I can make this purchase? Something that might take into account I live in Japan and have an APO address?

#710 AztecD

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 656 posts
  • LocationTijuana. MX

Posted 21 June 2012 - 05:08 PM

ive had issues with ultimate pay before cough*WoT*cough so be carefull, support didnt help that time, here is hoping that its better this time

#711 DeKamme

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 172 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 21 June 2012 - 05:18 PM

View PostMiG77, on 19 June 2012 - 09:26 AM, said:

What is the speed of unladen sparrow? On serious note are founder mechs exactly same as normal starter mech (except that bonus you get)

Would that

It depends on whether you are talking about an African or European swallow.
*boom* MiG77 explodes :P You're on the wrong side of that question, my good man :)

OP: can you include a short summary of the available mechs? Class (light, med, ...), number of hardpoints, the default fitting you're buying... If you go for the 1-mech pack, it should enable you to make an informed decision. Now non-Battletech versed people are taking a shot in the dark just clicking in a name.
I've played around enough with the offered Mechs in previous MW games to know what it's about, just offering some advise.[color=#000000][/color][/left]

#712 DeadEye Jake

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 39 posts
  • LocationWhere ever the current paycheck is the biggest.

Posted 21 June 2012 - 05:40 PM

Can we change our pilot names?

Edited by DeadEye Jake, 21 June 2012 - 05:43 PM.

#713 firefox117

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 222 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 21 June 2012 - 07:13 PM

View PostBonefreak11, on 21 June 2012 - 05:05 PM, said:

Right so I want to buy a Founders' Pack. Problem is, The Ultimate Pay method doesn't accept APO addresses, so I can't use that, and PayPal for some reason won't accept my information, even though I've double-checked my information I was putting in time and again to make sure it was correct, and it almost got my card and bank account locked out. Is there some other way I can make this purchase? Something that might take into account I live in Japan and have an APO address?

Sent you a PM to help.

#714 Zarkus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 108 posts
  • LocationDallas

Posted 21 June 2012 - 11:49 PM

Russ, the packages offered are great and all, but I'd love to trade the Founder's Mech selection for one to be made later. Like, say, I don't know... when Mad Cats are introduced? If anything, that could tip the scales for those choosing between the Elite and Legendary packages! Is this a bad idea? Am I a bad person for thinking this?

#715 bobow98

• PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 09:15 AM

Just bought it ;)

Can't waiiiiit!

#716 AtomPower

Rookie

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 9 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 09:22 AM

Theres nothing saying your get the full version when it is released as a perk!!!!! NOTHING!!!

#717 iGrok

• PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • LocationBoulder, CO

Posted 22 June 2012 - 09:33 AM

View PostSolid Alexei, on 21 June 2012 - 12:37 PM, said:

Are the founder mechs unique in a sense that these particular configurations/paint jobs will only be available to Founders?

Thank you!

Configurations are the Prime variant. Paint job is unique, as is the built-in C-Bill booster

#718 Dranon

• PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 11:42 AM

I thought after i payed for my founders pack i would have some kind of download?

#719 Benrill Funn

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 4 posts
  • LocationMidwest

Posted 22 June 2012 - 12:20 PM

I bought the Legendary Founder's pack and have gotten my billing confirmation, how does that tie in to my login account information here? I would assume I would get an email with a confirmation code?

#720 FLAKPANZER

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 164 posts
  • LocationAustin, TX

Posted 22 June 2012 - 12:36 PM

View PostBenrill Funn, on 22 June 2012 - 12:20 PM, said:

I bought the Legendary Founder's pack and have gotten my billing confirmation, how does that tie in to my login account information here? I would assume I would get an email with a confirmation code?

It is tied in to your account. Check the tag under your name.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users