Russ Bullock taking questions on Founders now.

948 replies to this topic

#81 Namdor

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 19 June 2012 - 10:10 AM

I have a question in regard to the account that I am going to buy the founders pack from...

When I setup my first beta profile, I got stuck with my profile at the 96% status. The only solution I could find, was to create a second account.

I want to give myself the best chance at getting into the closed beta before the next phase.

I would perfer to use my main account, but that one is stuck at 96% so I doubt that one has a chance of being selected when I buy the pack.

Do I have to use the second account I created just because I got that one to 100%? Or does the 96% complete thing not mean anything and I have an equal chance of getting pulled from the "founders early pool" if I buy my pack from the account with 96%?

#82 Russ Bullock

President

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 909 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 10:10 AM

Okay a couple questions I see a lot of:

The C-Biill booster amount was stated somewhere I think the print below the different packages. It is 25% on all the Mech's

As to the Value of the MC...most people asking what that would buy in game.

The best I can do for you now would be to equate that to Buying Mechs

It is quite a bit, off the top of my head and SUBJECT TO CHANGE DISCLAIMER

You could likely buy somewhere between 8-10 Medium class Battlemechs at current tentative plans. More lights of course and less of the heaviest mech's in the game.

This can and probably will change before launch to some degree but I think it does show everyone, that in game currency will go a long ways to building your Mech Bay up with your favorite Chassis.

#83 Deathz Jester

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,107 posts
  • LocationOH, USA

Posted 19 June 2012 - 10:11 AM

Will I at any point be able to upgrade to a higher tier of founder's edition?

#84 JeremyCrow

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts
  • LocationLisbon

When's the deadline to get a Founder pack? My PC burned so I need to get a new one before :)

#85 Aikem

Rookie

• 1 posts

[color=#959595]Will you release aditional beta keys for fouder packs buyers? [/color]

#86 Grickshaft

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 41 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

how much does the premium account cost to keep going?

#87 Unvictus

Rookie

• 2 posts

I also was hoping to know how the Premium account and the founder mech bonuses will interact.

#88 Alfred VonGunn

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,772 posts
  • LocationPhoenix,AZ

View PostFaenwulf, on 19 June 2012 - 09:30 AM, said:

How big will be the C-Bill Bonus of the Founders 'Mechs?

All these questions about the bonuses? DId no one read the info on the page before linking to buy? it is spelled out right there:)

But for Russ.. Everyone sleep in today or was teh 10 PST just to screw with people ?:)

#89 Kavanagh

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 10:12 AM

I'm currently in a situation where I can pay for one of the Founders Program plans, but would not be able to play the game at launch (you may e-mail me if you want further details). Could I postpone my actual subscription activation, but still get all the other goodies from whatever plan I choose?

#90 Sundiver

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 240 posts

I've been asking this a lot since Founder's Packs were announced, I've seen it asked several times in this thread with no response yet..
What does, "Limited Time" mean? A week a month? If you're not willing to give us an exact date, please give us a ballpark one? Just say, through the End of July or something? Some of us have to plan around the purchase.

#91 Alfred VonGunn

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,772 posts
  • LocationPhoenix,AZ

View PostFaenwulf, on 19 June 2012 - 09:30 AM, said:

How big will be the C-Bill Bonus of the Founders 'Mechs?

All these questions about the bonuses? DId no one read the info on the page before linking to buy? it is spelled out right there:)

But for Russ.. Everyone sleep in today or was teh 10 PST just to screw with people ?:)

#92 Sauron

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 77 posts
  • LocationMordor, NJ

Posted 19 June 2012 - 10:13 AM

Garage slots are a definite concern. I'd really like to know if these 4 founders chassis take up our default 4 garage slots, or do they come with their own garage slots each, leaving us with the default 4 slots empty for other chassis? Or will we have to purchase more garage slots in order to have anything other than the 4 chassis we get with the legendary founders' package?

#93 John Hartson

• PipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 26 posts
  • LocationGermany

I am from Germany an I just bought the Elite-Package. Will I have any trouble in August? Will there be anything not accessable for me?

#94 BernieSanders

• Pip
  • Warrior - Point 1
  • 18 posts

Can you please give the Legendary Founders even EARLIER beta access? Please, God, we obviously love Mechwarrior enough to be meticulous in helping you revise your beta. Please, listen to reason!

#95 Stray Ion

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Can you name Founders mechs like in the mech lab video? I want to give my Atlas a red paint scheme and name it "Hey Kool-Aid"

#96 McNik97

• PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationBerlin

When do we get the beta keys?

#97 Dreager96

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 57 posts
  • LocationVirginia

will we be invited into the beta, at legendary or will we just have to wait and hope like everyone else?

#98 L Eliminateur

• PipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 30 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 10:14 AM

How will the progression from early access beta to open beta and then to "production" affect the ingame assets of the founders package(specially c-bills)?.
Will the game be "soft/hard wiped" on release thus losing all techs and XP?(except the founders mechs themselves)

because all i see is that premium gets activated on open beta

#99 Broddr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 200 posts

View PostThroki, on 19 June 2012 - 10:09 AM, said:

You also get $80 worth of ingame currency, there's your $170. :-)

Thank You good sir, HAHA blond moment I guess <3 Keep up the great work Russ and IGP/Piranha

#100 Grotonomus

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 367 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationMorningside, Pandora OA, Tamar March, Lyran Space, Federated Commonwealth

Could we get a package ticker? Meaning, how much money the company has made so far and how many of the different packages were bought? I'm always curious about those things. Kinda like a PBS Fund Drive :angry:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users